Bluelight

Thread: Hydromorphone, Fentanyl, Morphine and Curvature of Spine

1. Collapse Details
    Hydromorphone, Fentanyl, Morphine and Curvature of Spine 
    Ive noticed a lot of the stronger opiates warn that if you have curvature of the spine that you should avoid use. I have back issues including curvature of the spine and im trying to figure out if these drugs are safe. Ive used morphine, oxycodone, hydrocodone, and codeine without issue but i want to try hydromorphone(dilaudid) and fentanyl because i have them and my back has been in A LOT of pain the last couple days (usually i try to go without meds), im just a little nervous that it could cause complications. anyone else with curvature of the spine use fentanyl or hydromorphone? ... also would liquid morphine for oral usage be any different than morphine ER?

2. Collapse Details

Other Drugs

السلام عليكم Release my Mind... From your Grip.. Poison, poisooonn! Invading, invaaading! Reveal my Soul.
    liquid morphine will be instant release, so take your normal morphine ER dose and divide it by 12 to get your mg/hour, so you can dose accordingly.

3. Collapse Details

thank you tricomb (: know anything about the spine ??

4. Collapse Details

Other Drugs

السلام عليكم Release my Mind... From your Grip.. Poison, poisooonn! Invading, invaaading! Reveal my Soul.
    No I tried to do some reading online about it but I couldn't findout why they mention it in the prescribing information. I don't know why those particular opiates would have something to do with the spine but others like oxycodone don't.

Can't comment on that part sorry!