NASADDAs social v. Macbooks can fuck right off cause it's PFF's and Ohline's birthday

Status
Not open for further replies.

brutus

Bluelight Crew
Yall know the rules.

Last edited by a moderator:
We all are completely sane. Remember when I said I put a bunch of bullet holes in my car because I was annoyed with it? Clearly a stable person. Duh.

dude obviously.

i have completely lost my shit as a human being the past two days. shit's broken EVERYWHERE, probably concussed, i might have hit my dog (don't remember).. i should probably see someone about this.

or not, w/e

^ You must have been pretty drunk, I've only seen one person try to fight a dog because the dog was "looking at him funny."

Any ideas for a new title?

^ You must have been pretty drunk, I've only seen one person try to fight a dog because the dog was "looking at him funny."

Any ideas for a new title?

haha, i haven't been drunk enough to accomplish shit like that for weeks. just shitty meds coupled with bipolar disorder (i think).

and no, no ideas for a new title. my lack of creativity has also been pretty apparent lately.

slamming my head against the wall for a solid minute today probably didn't help though.

That sucks to here. I have no ideas either, I am 12 days clean from opiates so my brain is all sorts of fucked up.

yeah man that'll happen

i couldn't think straight for quite awhile after i quit opiates.

and it took so much longer just to be able to sleep normally again. you'll get past it though.

I'm sleeping normally but I would attribute that to the delta sleep inducing peptide that I've been taking.

I'm used to reading the same pages over and over because of nodding out or not paying attention and I am finding myself doing the same thing now that I am sober. It's like I'm having to relearn how to study.

Just realized I havent blazed in 4 days. I almost freaked out on one of my coworkers today because I was fixing something she fucked up and she comes up and goes "what are you doing that for?". Omg if it wasnt a pay week we wouldve had problems

lol well dude at least you're sleeping. that's the whole reason i started drinking.

that shit will pass. it might take some time.. from what you've said it hasn't been that long at all. but if you keep with it i promise you'll be at least 95% in a couple months.

quitting opiates is no walk in the park that's for sure. if it wasn't for jail i'm not sure that i even would have.

^ This is my 3rd time quitting in 7 years, so I know it's no walk in the park. I always do fine until PAWS kicks in and I end up relapsing.

I haven't had a single craving, which is odd as hell, so I know that's coming.

rebounds suck.

just keep your mind busy. shit isn't near as bad if you have something to focus on.

and like i said, i quit IN JAIL. there wasn't fuck-all to be distracted by.

however the upside to that was knowing i couldn't get shit if i wanted to.

you got this, manye.

There you go wiggi, just get locked up. If you need help I'm totally down for a bank heist. I'm thinking we pull a point break style thing with tuxedos and Nixon masks.

i might be getting a raise. 12/hr instead of 10

nice, man.

There you go wiggi, just get locked up. If you need help I'm totally down for a bank heist. I'm thinking we pull a point break style thing with tuxedos and Nixon masks.

dude if you're gonna pull a bank heist everyone knows that shit needs to be exuberant. let's be real here.

if you wanna save yourself the trouble of doing the work, i'll go participate in some anarchy and give you the credit

Sup NASADDers?

I booked my flights to washington yesterday.

Coming over from the 10th of September till the 21st of October.

So far I have Pennsylvania, DC and Virginia planned on my places to go.

Pretty stoked with $1900 return flights to australia.

fuck dude, come down to south carolina at the end of september. turning 20 on the 25th

Oooh.

Do want to.

Hrmmm, i think I'm doing Boiling Springs Pennsylvania for my cousins wedding, then going to visit him in Penn State Pennsylvania till about the 20th then my plan was to head to DC and virginia. I could come down to virginia and visit NT for a few days, then mission the 6 hour drive to south carolina then mission back up to virginia for a bit longer and go on to DC...

Title: NASADDAs social v. Junkies make the world go round

On 5mg of klonopins sup fuckers

Status
Not open for further replies.