NASADDAs social v. Macbooks can fuck right off cause it's PFF's and Ohline's birthday

Status
Not open for further replies.
The last 3 days are such a blur to me....14mg of klonopin wasn't the brightest idea...

It has such a long half-life that I would say it’s a safe bet you still don’t feel normal. I can’t take them like that anymore; because, I don’t like my attitude on lots of them, but they do wonders at .5 to 1 mg range for me. Glad you made it through the haze intact.

^ Imagine going through 10 grams of temazepam in a semester. I did some really stupid shit.

Temazepam is an incredible benzo but it can cause me to forget everything. I got one of my first jobs on a large amount of the Temazepam capsules and didn’t remember the woman that had trained me the next day. This is one of the many reasons that I try to stay away from lots of nerves now. I can't imagine trying to do that now, in college, where remembering things is much more important.

I went into work for a little while this morning. I got home ate something and woke up on the couch. Those are my favorite kind of naps. Something extra special about those.

Unexpected nap ftmfw

Last edited:
Same herre. I felt like shit from drinking Crown last night.

crown is my favorite..crown and coke number one and then ill go to jack and if i got extra cash i might drink hennessy and coke

and if im drinkin tequilla its gotta be a silver tequila and if im drinking vodka i need good vodka cause im ordering a vodka tonic

my wierd alcohol OCD..since im not a huge drinker, i can be picky at sometimes and then ill sit there with a 40 of cobra if im bummin it out

^ Crown and coke was what I was drinking last night. I won't touch Jack though, I chugged an entire liter one night after having 10 shots of Jose, so even the smell makes me sick. I never really cared for Hennessy and I don't see the big deal about it.

As far as vodka, I gotta go with Grey Goose or Van Gogh. If I drink tequilla, it's gotta be Patron or some other silver tequilla.

I'm even more selective when it comes to beer.

I just got home from a party where there was a cop chilling while people were smoking weed pretty close to him and there was underage kids drinking. I have never left a party because of feeling so awkward, but I know nothing good would have came from staying there.

itsfunny you say you cant drink jack..for me the alcohol i cant touch or even smell is SOCO..to me soco is the nastiest shit in the world, the lasdt time i had it a few years ago at a bar, i had to go home cause i threw up all over and nearly shit my pants from one shot of soco lime..SOCO was what we first started drinkin back when i was like a freshman and soph in highschool and it is the only alcohol that ive seen somebody get alcohol poisioning from and need to go to the ER and get their stomach pumped and all that other shit..that because we would have like 5-10people sit around and split 2-3bottles of SOCO and basically it was 1 bottle at a time with a chaser and you just sat in a circlke and drank and then sipped the chaser and passed it on in the circle until it was all gone ....when it comes to hennessy i dont know, i started drinkin it like senior year of highschool and into college and me and another buddy was just obsessed with it, its just so smooth and tasty we drank it on the rocks alot but the past few years ive been all about crown

but man ive partied with cops a few times and no joke the partry harder then most people in thier mid- late 20s..i mean their parties reminded me of college parties and the craziness of them with the all the open drug use and not just weed but open coke and pain pill use and yes this was all drugs confiscated from people..i will say though weed was the drug that most passed on and the reason..it stays in your system too long..a few guys smoked and they said they have nothing to worry about cause they they are suburban cops and dont plan on shooting anyone in the next couple weeks to get drug tested unlike a few of the CPD that was there and they stayed away from the weed

i was informed that most cops and firefighters use drugs though especially their first couple years on the job cause they see alot of shit they never seen before and cant handle it..im talkin car crashes with poeple losing arms and legs and heads and just other crazy shit and suicides and other shit..

and thats what kinda pisses me off about cops in my area cause i know a cop who just 6-7years ago was a coke dealer and we bought coke from him and the fucked up part is his kid is now in jail on murder charges for killing his friends paretns cause they thought there was a ton of money in the house (like 30-50k)and then the millions the kid sfamily was worth and i guess the 3 of them just planned on living the good life after they got away with the murders and the kid inheritated the millions..and since the kids dad was a cop he thought he knew how to get a way with it..they just didnt get their stories completly straight cause the kid whos family got murdered actually got puilled over like 2 hours after it happened for speeding and that blew his alibi that he was sleeping in the basement while his parents were murdered upstairs by knife and baseball bat keep in mind

whats fucked up is the 3 of them a few months before "broke in" and ransacked the house and made it look like a robbery and was lookin for money and couldnt find it all and got away with like 10-15k and the son knew there was more in the house so he wanted to kill his paretns to get it all plus his inharitance and now all 3 are sitting in jail on 1st degree murder charges, the are only 17-18 years old..so genius kids right..never mind that the city the kid lived in was the weathiest city in the area and hasnt had a murder in 25years, like the cops wernt gonna do everything they could and they thught they could outsmart the cops...

I just got home from a party where there was a cop chilling while people were smoking weed pretty close to him and there was underage kids drinking. I have never left a party because of feeling so awkward, but I know nothing good would have came from staying there.

I always slip out of a scene when the man slips in. I don't dig cops, I don't want to attract they're attention. I think your intuition about leaving was meant to keep you safe.

I was coming home from my bff's house last night very late, and I could see looking left that there were blue lights flashing and at least two cop cars were sitting a few blocks away.

I did NOT want to know anything about what was going on. I texted my friend right away to say that the smash was down her street two blocks west. We are always in touch with each other and other close friends about the presence of the police. I don't go near them, and always pretend I don't see them out on the highway too.

Police cars always equal trouble. Police cars never indicate something good, they indicate drama.

I don't speed because I don't want to get pulled over ever again.

Pretty much any time I'm chilling anywhere, even at the mall... if cops wander in, I find the shortest distance to an exit, casually like I'm just leaving even if I just got there.

I don't trust cops even though I suppose the majority of them are basic working class family men and women. It seems like they are always just LOOKING for trouble, you know? Have you ever seen a cop just relaxing?

Tell where, if you have. I'd be interested to know about a cop somewhere who was relaxing. My dad's been retired for 25 years or something like that and he still automatically looks for signs of trouble everywhere we go.

Then I went home a different direction.

Cops always freak me out - regardless of the circumstances, cop cars pu me on edge. Thankfully my uni has a huge private police force, so I rarely deal with the Chicago police, who are terrible. The uni police are great - they're 100x nicer than CPD and show up right away if you call them. If a party near campus gets noise complaints, they usually sort it out, and they're not dicks about it. They couldn't care less if you're drunk or high, or underage. They just want to make sure that everyone's safe, and if someone's totally fucked up they just want to make sure you don't hurt yourself, and they'll call the hospital if it's real bad. Hell, they'll give you a lift if there's no one to make sure you get home safely. Although every once in a while, Chicago police decide to come by and break up a party, and everyone flees immediately, since I wouldn't put it past them to breathalyze some drunk underage student :/

^ Crown and coke was what I was drinking last night. I won't touch Jack though, I chugged an entire liter one night after having 10 shots of Jose, so even the smell makes me sick. I never really cared for Hennessy and I don't see the big deal about it.

As far as vodka, I gotta go with Grey Goose or Van Gogh. If I drink tequilla, it's gotta be Patron or some other silver tequilla.

I'm even more selective when it comes to beer.

You had a bottle of Jack and 10 shots of tequila and didn't stop breathing? God, I drank much less than that when I woke up in the ER with no memory of how I got there. Jack is alright, but I absolutely love Jameson. Apart from whiskey, I'm generally not intense about buying high quality liquor (except for sweet, delicious girly things like Baileys, Kahlua, and such. And amaretto - Disaronno is just way too yummy.) Also, Patron is fucking expensive - I really like Jose, and tequila in general, but I've also been drinking cheap tequila with my family for years, so I'm not very picky. As far as vodka goes, I only drink it for the purpose of getting drunk - good vodka is much easier to deal with, but I still hate the taste of it.

I do love beer...years of drinking nothing but Corona and Heineken (Hispanic families are predictable) left me pining for good, preferably dark, beers.

As a side note: I'll never get over the time 7 years ago that I watched a police officer in Medellin share a joint with a 13-year-old kid. South America is something else.

Last edited:
The first liquor that you get way to drunk off of will be ruined for the rest of your life. I am glad it was cheap Vodka for me. Nothing tasted right for a week after that terrible night and Vodka is still not one of my favorite drinks.

Nah, I mean I'll agree that it will skew your view of that alcohol for a while afterwards, but my first time having really bad alcohol poisoning was from scotch, and that's now one of my favorite whiskeys. I really like all booze besides gin, I hate gin (and of course I don't like the really weird ones like that italian shit that tastes like licorice, or grappa, or really weird shit that's made from asparagus and so on. I also don't like funky beers like pumpkin flavored or winter warmer nutmeg/cinnamon type stuff). Gin tastes like someone took a shitty bottle of vodka, sweat in it a little, then ground up a pine tree in it (and yes I know it's made from juniper, I just don't get how that's desirable flavor?). Other than gin I can't think of a single alcohol that I say "oh fuck that, that shit's nasty". Alcoholism aside, I'm not just drinking to get drunk and saying I like it, I really enjoy the different types. There's a time and a place for every kind of drink. Sure there are some I drink less than others but not because I don't like them. (except you gin, you nasty motherfucker.)

Also, I don't want to get into a discussion about my feelings towards cops. There's not enough room on this page and I think I may develop carpal-tunnel typing that much.

Let me just say that I don't enjoy their presence one bit. My feelings may be classified as those of hatred, even towards them personally. Whether it's "just your job" or not, you signed up for that job which means that you probably agree with what you're doing and that makes you a shitbag. Why the fuck do you believe it's your duty to uphold the laws and that you have the right to be a fucking prick? I don't agree with most laws. I agree that we do need police to get rid of murderers and rapists and hell even dealers, but leave me the fuck alone. I'm not a bad person at all, I just can't keep up with all of these bullshit technicalities that are considered "breaking laws". Seriously fuck right off. I'm trying to live my life here. If I'm blatantly being a criminal by all means do something about it but don't go looking for shit to take people down for, fucking assholes.
Also, who the fuck do you think you are where you can treat me like that huh? Just because you wear some gay little blue suit and a stupid little badge and carry a gun around so you can feel like you have a dick doesn't mean that you can talk down to me like I'm less than you. Last I checked I'm still a human being and a grown man at that. You're supposedly a man too, talk to me like one not like I'm a dog. I don't care if it gets me in more trouble, I don't let anyone talk to me like that. If you've got something to say, do it but watch your fucking attitude do NOT disrespect me, you're lucky I'm even fucking cooperating with you officer limpdick. I have tried reasoning with them, playing dumb, being assertive and aggressive, being quiet and passive, everything and it doesn't change a thing they're still assholes.

I just avoid them like the plague now because I don't know if I will be able to keep my cool next time, and even if I can I really don't think I could handle it mentally. I'm already breaking, that's the last thing I need is to have some cop push me over the edge. ;ldm ngpaiuhfd v[oaier:X

Also, it's pretty fucked up speaking of partying with cops. The first time I was arrested was by a younger cop that maybe 3 or 4 months earlier I had gotten drunk and chilled with at a party and he was talking about how he was about to become a cop and he was going to "help people". Didn't help me one bit, just took a bunch of time and money and even indirectly caused my car to get broken. I remember how excited he got when he realized it was turning into an arrest and not just a regular traffic stop. Fuck I dislike cops quite a lot.

/rant

EDIT: Hah, so much for not wanting to get into it. There's a taste of my feelings... Someone once told me I'm an angry person...

I'm not sure how I didn't end up in the ER or dead after drinking all that Jack and Jose. I literally turned up a liter of Jack and that's the last thing I remember. My friends stayed up all night watching me puke blood, bile, and jack. I woke up still very, very drunk and 24 hours later, I was still drunk. Definitely one of the dumbest things that I have ever done in my life.

I have no problem with LE and I have partied with them before, just last night was very sketchy maybe because I was sober. Even my friends that were drunk or on oxy all left too though.

I was at a party a few years back where one cop was drunk as hell and decided to fight my friends because we had a black guy hanging out with us. He tried to hit the black guy in the back of the head with a 2x4 but I grabbed it from him. Needless to say, we got out of there pretty quick. I live in the south, but that felt like I was in a fucking movie and that we were all going to get lynched for hanging out with a black guy.

^^^You may be correct. It may be that cheap vodka is just shite’ to begin with. I always thought it was memories of spinning, puking, idiocy and ugly chicks that caused my aversion to the cheap stuff; but, with more thought, I believe it could be that my first drink was trash and tasted like shit from the beginning.

Cops should do more protecting and serving instead of instigating and harassing. Fuck anyone on a power trip.

Also, does anyone have any experience with Clorazepate dipotassium? It’s supposed to be some benzo but not as good as the classics. I have honestly never seen or heard of it but was given one for free today and didn’t know if it was worth keeping.

Last edited:
^ I have never heard anything good about Tranxene and I fucking love benzos.

I would still keep it though when you are stressed or coming down from a stimulant or hallucinogen.

Also, I don't want to get into a discussion about my feelings towards cops. There's not enough room on this page and I think I may develop carpal-tunnel typing that much.
enormous paragraphs of WOT's feeling

Thank you for taking the time to go through all of that. I agreed with you.

there is so much tl;dr going on in here.

what has gotten into you people.

^ I have never heard anything good about Tranxene and I fucking love benzos.

I would still keep it though when you are stressed or coming down from a stimulant or hallucinogen.

Thanks. I figured it wouldn’t be anything awesome but a man can dream. It will go in the back-up emergency stash and probably forgotten about until needed. I try to keep the good benzos on hand for those situations but it is nice knowing I will have one that will not tempt me.

Sorry?

I'll give you a tl;dr.

Blah blah blah blah....

TL;DR: Ohline wants to suck my dick because she gets down like that every chance she gets.

Status
Not open for further replies.