NASADDAs social v. Macbooks can fuck right off cause it's PFF's and Ohline's birthday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damnit.

Can't wait to get to America and shoot some shit.

Fucking australian gun laws.

^ I'm not exactly sure who will be there and I don't really trust random drunk people with guns. Not to mention I have a 9am class in the morning.

Hrmmm, i think I'm doing Boiling Springs Pennsylvania for my cousins wedding, then going to visit him in Penn State Pennsylvania till about the 20th then my plan was to head to DC and virginia. I could come down to virginia and visit NT for a few days, then mission the 6 hour drive to south carolina then mission back up to virginia for a bit longer and go on to DC...
Damnit.
dude, if you can swing it that'd be fukkin amazing. my dad's got a bunch of guns i'm sure he'd be willing to let us borrow.
Debating on getting drunk and shooting guns.
do em if you real

which song yal like better?

same beat basically common maket and blue scholars use the same producer and this beat was going to be used for common markets cd but geo from BS heard it and just had to write a song to it too..some say CMs version is a diss to geo and BS but they are friends and it wasnt serious

they both are great songs and for me its a tough choice

Blue Scholars "Coffee And Snow"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qREupDMEPAU

Common Market "Tobacco and Snow Covered Roads
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nR81pG2DI5A

but i kinda like common markets a little better..i guess

oh and both songs start at about 1min so you dont have to waste that time

Oh God, its so fucking humid. I can't wait for winter.

man winter should still be here..7 out of the last 8 days has been above 80 degrees with yesterday being the hottest of them all at 87 degrees..remember ths is chicago and march where the high right now should be about 45-47 and our "last freeze" is usually late april/first week of may..talk about insane besides the 2ft of snow in flagstaff arizona and 4ft in the mountians, in yes arizona..and i also saw that miami's hottest day all month was 86 degrees and i think we hit or beat that that temp 2 or 3times the last 9-10 days..its gonna rain for a day or 2 so it will cool down but only to the 60s and by monday we should be back n the 70s.

Last edited:
You see the Fog out last night? It was freaking Nuts.... weather people said tonight should be the same...Fuck FOG

The trees were dripping from all of the moisture from the fog collecting on them. It was pretty nutz.

Debating on getting drunk and shooting guns.

Always an awesome idea. I'm a large fan, I participate in this regularly.

Damnit.

Fucking australian gun laws.

Trip, if you're gonna be in PA you should hit me up, I only live a couple hours away.

Also yeah there was a lot of fog last night, and even during the day today near where I work. It's funny it was like 80 at my house today, but only got up to 63 where I work which is roughly 25 miles away in a straight line. Yeah fuck humidity a lot. I'm pissed, we missed winter and now we're stuck with summer in March already. I mean don't get me wrong I really like the summer, but I have a feeling this one's gonna suck. Long, really hot, and really dry. Confusing me and shit too. I'm starting to forget what time of year it is, it really is fucking me all up.

^ I'm not exactly sure who will be there and I don't really trust random drunk people with guns. Not to mention I have a 9am class in the morning.
I've got to be in at work at 7:30 tomorrow for some stupid ass meeting, I feel your pain. But I'm also still up at quarter to 1 getting high in front of my computer.

And I love being a random drunk guy with guns ;)

That sucks to here. I have no ideas either, I am 12 days clean from opiates so my brain is all sorts of fucked up.

CONGRATS my n*gga! 12 days doesnt sound long to normal people, but thats an eternity of op withdrawal.

Speaking of opiate withdrawals. on day 4 heroin cold turkey withdrawal hell. through the worst of it, as my bones arent crawling around that bad anymore. havent eaten much since i been in wd's, because as soon as i eat anything i piss acid out of my asshole 15 minutes later. no point in eating.

to combat the wd's i been blazing constantly for past 4 days, and that makes things more bearable. been sleeping alright, knockin myself out with DPH pills.

but thank god i havent done anything stupid, like getting more dope. honestly its a miracle. i have a chance now..............

i have been in a klonopin daze for the past 2 days...i ended up eating 16mg in one night and im still kinda feeling them. went to see hunger games last night at the midnight viewing....very good movie, goes almost word for word from the book. but it was an excellent movie i highly suggest everyone go see it

Dude, you sure you weren't just kpin'd up? That shit goes hand and hand with twilight.

Maybe you should check out Twilight: Whatever Dawn, bro.

Seriously dude, every chick I know here at UNH was freaking out over going to the midnight showing. I had the read the book for adv lit or something in High School and thought it was okay, but I don't see the movie being any better.

^ Shit man, I never realized you went there. I had a teacher in high school that was from NH and he was always talking about UNH.

TRM: Thanks man, I've been clean for 2 weeks now and I feel so much better. It's weird being sober though because the longest that I have been without opiates in 7 years was 6 months.

^ Shit man, I never realized you went there. I had a teacher in high school that was from NH and he was always talking about UNH.

TRM: Thanks man, I've been clean for 2 weeks now and I feel so much better. It's weird being sober though because the longest that I have been without opiates in 7 years was 6 months.

nice man! congrats on being 2 weeks sober! it's not easy man, let me tell you....not trying to put you down but you are probably still in the pink-cloud. i find that i have gusto to stay sober for the first 20 days, then i hit a wall and i'm like fuck this, fuck you, i want to get high hahahah

good luck to you man! remember to stay occupied :)

im pretty opiated and benzod up at the moment, smoking some weed, awww yeahh..though i broke my 15 days sober i had goingfor me.. ooohh welll lool 8)

Was it the bupe you got off now? I'm sure you mentioned it somewhere but I don't remember.

nice, bup is always awesome in times of need. why do you want to get sober?

@tommyboy: how're you doing today man, and what have you been up to? any good drugs today?

Status
Not open for further replies.