NASADDAs social v. Macbooks can fuck right off cause it's PFF's and Ohline's birthday

Status
Not open for further replies.
ohline 1:02 am
i'll put stuff up my butt
hahahah

Chainer 1:02 am
copy&pasted to bluelight

ohline 1:02 am
dude
DO IT
I DON'T CARE

Chainer 1:02 am
oh yeah?

i am laughing my goddamn face off right now.

CLASS ACT, CHAINER.

There you go wiggi, just get locked up. If you need help I'm totally down for a bank heist. I'm thinking we pull a point break style thing with tuxedos and Nixon masks.

Great idea man. Not only will doing that keep me sober, it will also bring a lot of media attention to Bluelight.

Tripman thats an awful lot of driving through completely rural areas, just a heads up. are you gonna have a rental car or something? Basically the two ends of PA (Pittsburgh, Philly) are Pennsylvania, and the rest is Kentucky as the saying goes.

Sup NASADDers?

I booked my flights to washington yesterday.

Coming over from the 10th of September till the 21st of October.

So far I have Pennsylvania, DC and Virginia planned on my places to go.

Pretty stoked with $1900 return flights to australia.

If you happen to be anywhere near Western NC you should check out Asheville. It's in the mountains, Blue Ridge Parkway is amazing. Nice After dark scene. It's right off I40. Worth the detour.

goddamn 84 degrees here man.

on top of the humidity.. do not fucking want.

homie i used to live in florida

i know goddamn plenty about humidity.

WANNA BREATHE?
LOL SRY BRO GET SOME GILLZ

Yeah I actually realized this and so now i am going to stop off in Penn State at the end of my trip and at boiling springs for the start.

NT and I were discussing the merit of me hiring a dodge charger... But it would cost $2222 for 8 weeks... A bit ridiculous really. Lol.

Its nice and cool now. I wish it were 65 all the fucking time. I have a feeling that this summer is going to be a fucking scorcher.

Anyways enough weather talk. What's everyone getting into tonight?

Status
Not open for further replies.