• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Cocaethylene: Is it best to drink alcohol before, during or after coca(ine) ingestion

Seattle_Stranger

Bluelighter
For the experienced coca, as well as cocaine users:

As we all know, cocaethylene, the byproduct of consuming cocaine and alcohol together, is what results in the highly euphoric, almost MDMA-like effects a person can get from cocaine. I have even gotten a similar STRONG chemical-euphoria effect from chewing coca leaves and consuming alcohol. However, results are inconsistent and I've tried a few different methods. I've tried:

Chewing coca all day, drinking alcohol afterwards
Chewing coca, taking a shot of whiskey between loading new quids
Getting drunk, then chewing coca
Blending (a lot of) leaves, vodka and baking soda together to make the most vile drink I've ever consumed to date

I've tried each of these several times, each producing both successful effects and unsuccessful attempts.

So my question is, in your experience, what produces the most cocaethylene in your liver? Having alcohol present, then consuming cocaine? Consuming cocaine, and then alcohol after? Consuming them consecutively, as in, shot of alcohol, shot of cocaine, shot of alcohol, shot of cocaine, etc.? Or consumed simultaneously, as in, alcohol and cocaine together in a single preperation?

Basically, I want to make a good Vin Mariani, but haven't had good luck yet...

Thank you!!

It's best to have alcohol in your system, and then doing your shot of coke.

Thanks!

I've read in a few places that it's actually best to make a platable coca drink and sip on it slowly, as it spread out the absorption of alkaloids. Apparently if you drink it all at once, the stomach has too much chance to break it all down and you don't get as much desired effect. Whereas sipping it consistently puts small, quickly-absorbing amounts into the body over a period of time, allowing most of it to absorb instead of being broken down.

Makes some sense to me..

isnt Cocaethylene bad as fuck for you ?

dissolve eightball of fishscale in a fith of goose = winnig. no idea if it would work but it be badass

isnt Cocaethylene bad as fuck for you ?

dissolve eightball of fishscale in a fith of goose = winnig. no idea if it would work but it be badass

Winning! lmfao u reminded me of charlie sheen. But yeah if that worked that would be a PROPER cocktail haha.

Definitely find the best way to get some mind shattering euphoria out of my cocaine is by waiting until I have a nice buzz going from the alcohol (4-6 drinks) and then starting doing lines. Usually I'll have been drinking for an hour or two and then bring out the bag, if I can wait that long that is ;P I try to though, because the euphoria at this point when you do a couple of decent lines in each nostril is pretty great.

I've done coke probably once or twice when I was sober. I use it more as a party drug to keep me up longer and make me drink more... (Yeah the wallet gets slimmer at the bar). I personally drink until my mind says "I want some" then I'll do a line and then pace it out over the night making sure I don't do too much. Made the mistake getting carried away once and I probably could have hop skipped and jumped a triathlon.
If you want to party, do about 5 jager bombs, hit a hollywood and do 5 more bombs. you'll have fun.

Haha, thanks guys! So it's pretty safe to say that the alcohol should be present first, and a fair dosage of it as well.

Best drug ever IMO. I used to like to drink a few beers before doing the coke. That way I'd alreay have the alcohol buzz and the coke kicks in quick and your on top of the world.... until a cpl yrs later when you've pissed 50K away and are peaking out the windows for the non existant DEA who are outside your house (or so you think) night after night after night after night lol

Best drug ever IMO. I used to like to drink a few beers before doing the coke. That way I'd alreay have the alcohol buzz and the coke kicks in quick and your on top of the world.... until a cpl yrs later when you've pissed 50K away and are peaking out the windows for the non existant DEA who are outside your house (or so you think) night after night after night after night lol

That sounds like one hell of a coca chewing habit!! 8(

:p

I know this thread is old, but how is it anyone has access to coca leaves outside of South America?

You need the ethanol in you prior to ingesting cocaine as cocaethyalene is produced threw esterfication in the liver when the cocaine is in an environment rich in ethanol and not water so it isn't hydrolyzied.

May be safe to say drinking alcohol before doing coke is the best way to get your fix, but I've read that it is very UNSAFE to mix the two... It creates a chemical that no other drug combo can create that increases your chance of sudden death by 20% Just thought readers outta know... ?

Never injected coke,only snorted. What I can say being already drunk before snorting the coke were always the best.