Bluelight

Thread: 4-FMP

1. Collapse Details
    4-FMP 
    Bluelighter
    I've discovered a certain supplier of RC's has started offering 4-FMP. I checked bluelight, erowid, and rhodium and couldnt find anything about 4-FMP on any of them. All that it will list is that it acts excitedly on the sensory organs and one dosage is 180mg.
    Anybody have any info on this? I'm sure we'd all love to find out what this one does

2. Collapse Details

just so nobody attacks this one.. this person is merely showing an interest in a chemical.. who cares.. we all do drugs to alter our consciousness.. to get "fucked up".. people tend to make it something more.. or try to say it's for the "right reason" when there's really no reason at all.. they just desire that chemical bliss..
    anyways.. on to 4-FMP.. what's the actual chemical name.. i don't know enough about chemistry to decipher that.. i saw no 4-FMP in phikal.. so it' snot a phenthalymine..

3. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    WTF????!!!???

4. Collapse Details

Bluelight Crew morninggloryseed's Avatar
    [quote]Originally posted by nothinginside:
    i saw no 4-FMP in phikal.. so it' snot a phenthalymine..
    Not all psychoactive PEAs are in PIHKAL. Shulgin couldn't include everything. As for the question at hand, sorry I know nothing on this one.

5. Collapse Details

I believe the poster meant 4-fluoroamphetamine.

6. Collapse Details

Talking
    yes, after checking it seems that 4-FMP is 4-flouro-alpha-methylphenethylamine aka 4-fluoroamphetamine. it is available from certain RC vendors and is active in the 150mg-180mg range.
    Last edited by nada rylnym; 14-08-2005 at 04:18.

7. Collapse Details

Germany mostly, US sometimes, Australia every now and then
    Arrow
    4-fluoroamphetamine isn't psychedelic. There is a recent thread on this compound in OD.

8. Collapse Details

Ex-Bluelighter
    This is just radiolabelled amphetamine. Radioactive speed. Nothing I'd wanna eat.

9. Collapse Details

Ex-Bluelighter
    I take that back... it appears in this case, the fluorine used isnt a radioactive isotope. I just assumed that since when medical studies are done using radiolabelled analogs of drugs to see where in the body the drug accumulates, its usually some fluorinated version thats used, since thats one of the safer radioactives you can tack on to a consumable substance.
    Still wouldnt wanna eat this shit.

10. Collapse Details

Bit old but I will bump this because I'd encourage users to try sub 100mg doses first, not 150 or 180mg.

DO NOT SNORT OF TAKE 4-FA SUBLINGUALLY. Someone started a thread that detailed the pain in involved with snorting it. I tried a sublingual dose today and it would've caused serious damage along with a far more severe fizzing&burning sensation, if I hadn't had a drink to wash it down with quickly.

11. Collapse Details

It's claoimed to be an entactogenic compound, but in my experience it was just a very smooth stimulant, which funnily enough didn't appeal that much to me (considering y liking for most stims).

Some people do get entactogen type qualities from it, but I think it's somewhat hit & miss

PS is this a Lazarus thread or what?

12. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by fastandbulbous
    It's claoimed to be an entactogenic compound, but in my experience it was just a very smooth stimulant, which funnily enough didn't appeal that much to me (considering y liking for most stims).

Some people do get entactogen type qualities from it, but I think it's somewhat hit & miss

PS is this a Lazarus thread or what?
    Didn't know about the entactogen claims. I agree with the hit & miss remark - first time I was reminded of MDA minus the visuals but that was an exception. It is silky smooth though - IME (as a MDPV & Desoxy hater) it feels scarily clean but I suspect neurotoxicity to be closer to the MDxx types than dextroamphetamine.

13. Collapse Details

^ well dexamphetamine is neurotoxic enough!

but, considering that high doses of amphetamine can produce entactogen-like qualities, I'd say its not unusual that some folks are experiencing these types of effects. When was the last time you took 100mg+ of amphetamine? I bet if you don't often/ever and you take that much of regular amphetamine you'd be completely floored.

Well, lastly this compound is not psychedelic and there are already numerous threads on it. So i don't see the point of bumping an old thread in the PD forum. This thread should probably be closed just for redundancy sake.

14. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by samadhi_smiles
    Well, lastly this compound is not psychedelic and there are already numerous threads on it. So i don't see the point of bumping an old thread in the PD forum. This thread should probably be closed just for redundancy sake.
    That.

15. Collapse Details

^Too.