• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc A Concoction That Will Maximize Your Gabapentin Buzz

I get a really weird nausea anf anxiety from meyhadone in the morning until i dose and im on 75 mgs been on it over a year i do smoke cannabis but no other drugs. I have some gabbas but i only read stuff about taking it with methadone to potentiate but what effects would i have if i took my methadone at 5 in the morning and then gabba later at night like 6 or 7 at night before bed? What effects will it have that long after methadone peaks

I wonder if taking pregab with subutex is just building a tolerance, maybe better waiting til I am off it all for better effect??
The lemon/lime tip is a good one, I don't seem to be as off balance and dizzy?!?! Is that possible? Can it reduce the dizziness I get, or maybe
I am becoming tolerant to the pregabs?
Great advice here, Thanks for it all and thanks for having me!!
Take prgabs on a empty stomach and drink coke with it works much better

It's pretty simple, but I just thought I'd share. All you have to do is take some water (as pure as possible), stir in your desired amount of gabapentin powder, then just add something acidic to the mix (I use lemon or lime juice, and lots of it). Stir it all up and chug. It tastes terrible but it delivers the fastest and greatest effect compare to any other method, in my experience. The reasons for this are the fact that ingesting the drug as aqueous solution delivers the fastest effect (snorting gabapentin doesn't really work in my experience), and that the acidity of the citrus juice both speeds up absortion and increases the bioavailability of gabapentin. So basically your body will be able to absorb more of the gabapentin, and it will hit you much faster. I call it a gabba-shot (I know, it's not a very clever name) and it works every time.:)

Would adding the powder an already-acidic drink work just as well? (for example, OJ?)?