Bluelight

Thread: acid: blotter vs. geltabs

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    acid: blotter vs. geltabs 
    Bluelighter
    Which is better, paper acid or geltabs? I used to trip almost every weekend but the only acid around in my area was geltabs. I've done liquid but never had a chance to try paper. So many people have told me that I will never experience "true" acid until I try paper. They say blotter is more visual. Is this just a myth or is it true? Is blotter better, does it give a different trip? Is it cleaner? Why would paper be any different, acid is acid, right?

2. Collapse Details

3. Collapse Details

i always figured acid on paper would break down faster than an airtight gel tab or liquid

4. Collapse Details

Around my area blotters are abundant, and geltabs and liquid are hard to come by. People here seem to have the idea that liquid and gels are stronger/cleaner trips than blotter is.
    Acid is acid is acid. There is no difference between the different forms.

5. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    different batches give you different highs, and im not talking about pictures of cartoons being different on the blotter paper..
    from what i hear pure crystal lsd comes in different colours.. some say white acid is the best, while others think blue lsd25 is the strongist..

6. Collapse Details

^^^^^ hehe your kiding right!!!you don;t acctually beleive that do you???

7. Collapse Details

Exclamation
    [quote]Originally posted by Aftermath:
    [QB
    from what i hear pure crystal lsd comes in different colours.. some say white acid is the best, while others think blue lsd25 is the strongist..[/QB]
    ^^^^ACID IS ACID!!!! ITS THE SAME CHEMICAL REGARDLESS OF THE CARRIER!!!!

8. Collapse Details

but do you think its possible some of the other chemicals (like what lsd breaks down into) in the blotter/tab/drop/whatever could 'color' the experience? i've taken different types of acid and gotten different kinds of trips... it could all be in my head but it seemed like certain vials gave me distinctly different types of trips
    [ 13 December 2002: Message edited by: frizzantik ]

9. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    LSD is one of the worlds most potent hallucinogens, a single gram will make up to 10,000 commercial doses meaning it is active in the microgram scale. A piece of blotter holds a few micrograms and a gelcap holds a few hundred milligrams so if you are buying a gelcap it is definately full of filler or other trippy chemcials to disguise the lack of LSD.

10. Collapse Details

geltab and gelcap are not the same thing in the context of LSD carriers. once again folks; if you don't know what you are talking about please don't guess.

11. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    im not trying to guess or troll or confuse here.. i am taking the information from other posts and other sources of information and comming up with my own conculsion..
    when chemists make the substance lsd25 different batches yeald different lsd 'highs' or so im told.
    The same amount of lsd in one batch could be different from another... because all batches differ slightly.. or atleast thats what I hear.

12. Collapse Details

[quote] from what i hear pure crystal lsd comes in different colours..
    Actually it does, depending on the quality of the synthesis performed by the chemist. The color can range from clear to amber to violet. But it's true that acid is acid. The different colors just indicate the presence of impurities and reflects the skill(or laziness) of the chemist.
    [quote] different batches yeald different lsd 'highs' or so im told.
    no. however, every dose, even from the same batch can "yield a different high" because the high is very subjective.
    [ 13 December 2002: Message edited by: Crimson Cloud ]

13. Collapse Details

Crimson Cloud is right Aftermath. Quoting Murple from his forums:
    Unfortunately, no, your experience really doesn't count for much when you consider all the data. All the different effects attributed to different "batches" are well documented effects of pure LSD (based on research back when it was legal), as is the variability between different trips. The fact that you get such different seeming effects at different times depends not just on set and setting but also what kind of foods you've been eating, how much sleep you've gotten, your general phyiscal health, the phase of the moon, and a zillion other factors. Next time you get a few different "batches" of LSD that you think are different, try doing some random blind tests and see if you can really tell the difference. Look back at the mountains of documentation produced when LSD was legal and people were using pure LSD from the same source - you see the exact same variability that people today attribute to differences in the "batches" of LSD they get. When you take into account that known purity Sandoz LSD produced the same variable results, and add to this the fact that of all the dozens (if not hundreds) of LSD analogs that have been explored none which could reasonably show up as impurities have any known psychoactivity, the only real logical conclusion is that "LSD is LSD."
    (taken from here)

14. Collapse Details

however, my best trips came from paper. period. plain white paper was the best I had. One hit equalled 5 of the jellies we usd to get (dark green, light green and orange). I'm not kidding... must have been 250 mics on one hit. This was in florida about 2 years ago. Most amazing cid ever.

15. Collapse Details

to add to that somewhat.... I had tons of paper where 1 hit=one jelly but this white paper was something special. I wish I could find out how much was on there (like pill reports for LSD... )

16. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    Well around here, I have found liquid to be the most reliable in terms of quality, followed by blotter/other edible substances. I have never had the first hand experience of good microdot or gel hits, but experienced a fair share of 'bunk' [fake] acid in these forms.
    And if it needs to be said again, the blotter will not cause you to trip differently.

17. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    i think theres 2 different types of LSD.. like LSD-25, and another one or something.. PLUS, im sure it has some types of +/- isomers. its all similar, and it all makes you "fry".. but it is different. ive done acid that was alot different than another kind. im sure it has to do with the process of synthesis.
    as for liquid, geltabs, and blotter.. theres no way to tell whats better. the only thing is.. its SO much easier to rip people off on liquid.

18. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    Ninja
    Yeah. I think im going to start up a webpage called "acid reports" or something..exactly like pill reports, but with acid.. free of charge of course

19. Collapse Details

[quote]FunkayRavin i think theres 2 different types of LSD.. like LSD-25, and another one or something.. PLUS, im sure it has some types of +/- isomers. its all similar, and it all makes you "fry".. but it is different. ive done acid that was alot different than another kind. im sure it has to do with the process of synthesis.
    Yes, there are optical isomers of LSD due to the one chiral centre on it, but the other isomer (l-lysergic acid diethylamide) is inactive in man. You may be confusing LSD-25 with ALD-52 (N-Acetyl-LSD), a different, but related compound of LSD which is still biologically active.
    The "25" in LSD-25 has nothing to do with anything, it is just an abbeviation Hoffman for when he first made LSD.

20. Collapse Details

as if LSD isnt hard enough, it would take more time and energy to create only one ismomer of LSD and exclude the other.. way too much.. So all acid you find is gonna be racemic.
    You may be thinking of ALD-52 as the "other LSD".. It is true that ALD trips are smoother, less side effects, prob less side effects/strenth.. Overall, a "cleaner" feel.. But before you go saying this what you took know that you will NEVER come across this.
    LSD is a precorsur to ALD-52 a few steps back.. Tell me if you were trying to make trips, and every step you took risked ruining the product, would you take the extra steps to make an analouge, when you get the tested and tru product in your hands.. No.. and since most chemists dont have the skill, you cant really ask your friend in Organic Chemistry 101 to whip you up a batch.
    Ive always thought gels where better as the typicallt can hold more product, and the lsd is sealed from air and some light.. meaing less degredation. Liqiud is always the best,if its real, though.

21. Collapse Details

I've only had gel-tabs once,they were fuckin awesome! have you ever seen a sheet of gel-tabs? it looks hella weird. anyways that was probably the most visual acid i've ever had.

22. Collapse Details

[quote]Originally posted by silverfucked:
    LSD is a precorsur to ALD-52 a few steps back.. Tell me if you were trying to make trips, and every step you took risked ruining the product, would you take the extra steps to make an analouge, when you get the tested and tru product in your hands.. No..

why wouldnt a highly skilled chemist want to make a possibly more enjoyable chemical? i'm sure they would enjoy the challenge...

23. Collapse Details

Peace
    Yeah. I think im going to start up a webpage called "acid reports" or something..exactly like pill reports, but with acid.. free of charge of course
    I'd like to see that happen Aftermath. There is a big need for LSD do be documented the way MDMA is today. However it seems like there will be a lot of myth clearing needed before this takes place.

24. Collapse Details

why wouldnt a highly skilled chemist want to make a possibly more enjoyable chemical? i'm sure they would enjoy the challenge...

Probably for a few select friends... But lsd is very sensitive product, and one tuiny mistake could ruin the whole batch. So when your making bathces in the grams, you dont wanna take unnessecary risks like pursueing a better product. The whole reason ALD-52 was invented was to get around the LSD scheduling, but it was overuled as LSD wouldve had to been used to produce it.

25. Collapse Details

LSD is LSD. Quite a few people have said this already in their replies. Around my area, the gels that come around usually have more LSD in them than on the blotter. That's not to say it's like that everywhere. I usually trip much harder off of gels than paper, but the first time I had blotter, I took one tab and tripped harder than I have off of 6 liquid hits. It's all about the quality of synthesis.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast