• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

I'm freaking the fuck out right now, is my girlfriend pregnant?

Warped Reality

Bluelighter
She's been telling me that her nipples hurt a lot, and they're constantly sticking out... So I read some stuff on Google and apparently that happens when you're pregnant.

Please someone give me an answer. Does that 100% mean she's pregnant? Or can it happen for other reasons? They're also darker than usual.

I'm seriously freaking the fuck out there's no way I can be a father at this age, I'm 19 I have my entire life ahead of me, I know it's my fault because we didn't use condoms but she's on the pill so I thought the odds were pretty good.. Fuck fuck fuck. I guess the only way to tell is if she gets a pregnancy test but I'm scared shitless to do that because if it's positive there's no saying what I could possibly do. I can't leave her with a kid that's fucking horrible but there's no way I can raise a child right now. I'm not in the right mental or economic state to raise a child fuck fuck fuck please someone give me some insight :\

She's also been complaining of feeling sick lately

You know the answer. Come back and tell us what the result is.

Sore nipples can happen for lots of reasons, but all you can do is get a pregnancy test. Takes a couple minutes to find out.

^ yes exactly - that happens on period, not just during pregnancy.

Just get a test, and prepare for the "worst" - you could be pleasantly surprised.

She's been telling me that her nipples hurt a lot, and they're constantly sticking out... So I read some stuff on Google and apparently that happens when you're pregnant.

Please someone give me an answer. Does that 100% mean she's pregnant? Or can it happen for other reasons? They're also darker than usual.

I'm seriously freaking the fuck out there's no way I can be a father at this age, I'm 19 I have my entire life ahead of me, I know it's my fault because we didn't use condoms but she's on the pill so I thought the odds were pretty good.. Fuck fuck fuck. I guess the only way to tell is if she gets a pregnancy test but I'm scared shitless to do that because if it's positive there's no saying what I could possibly do. I can't leave her with a kid that's fucking horrible but there's no way I can raise a child right now. I'm not in the right mental or economic state to raise a child fuck fuck fuck please someone give me some insight :\

She's also been complaining of feeling sick lately
She's probably freaking out too and looking to you for support.

So stop freaking out and play it cool. Find out what her intentions are, she may not want kids now any more than you do.

Take the test and get the result. If its clear breath a sigh of relief, if she wants to abort be supportive of her ordeal. If its positive and she wants to keep it, don't freak out but perhaps get some family planning advice. She may change her mind after that, if not, then maybe you will change yours.

Don't play it cool - just cool it.

Be supportive, not freaking. Man up - sex = potential for babies, not just fun times.

She doesn't want to think she's pregnant, and I am playing it cool I keep telling her not to worry cause there's tons of reasons why this could be happening, but I just don't want to take the pregnancy test and see it say positive. To be honest I'm scared, I'm extremely scared. She's against abortions and I don't want to be a father but there's no way in hell I'm going to abandon the child because I grew up without a father and I know what it's like... But I'm not ready to be a father at all :\ I guess the only way to tell is a test... Dammit. Wish me luck D:

Good luck. You never know you're reading til you're ready - you may be, just think you're not. It could change your life for the better, or it could be hard hard hard...either way having a kid is going to be hard, but it's your choice whether you wear them likea burden, or swim through life being a great influence to them and bringing up a beautiful person. Let us know the results eyy, lad?

She doesn't want to think she's pregnant, and I am playing it cool I keep telling her not to worry cause there's tons of reasons why this could be happening, but I just don't want to take the pregnancy test and see it say positive.

Relevant movie quote:

Buck Murdock: What would you do, Lieutenant?
Lt. Pervis: We could try ignoring it, sir.
Buck Murdock: I see; pretend nothing has happened, and hope it turns out all right in the morning?
Lt. Pervis: Just a thought, sir.
Buck Murdock: I've considered that, but there's *got* to be a better angle!

Last edited:
picardfacepalm.jpg

How the hell is the internet suppose to answer this based on the info you provided? Go get a test and find out.

Has she missed her period lately? Usually morning sickness doesn't happen in the first month of pregnancy.
Make sure you are always using condoms!!!!!
But anyway, we can't tell you. Get a test and figure it out!

Usually that stuff doesn't happen right at the beginning of pregnancy. Like everyone else said, get the test. If it is negative, then you can stop worrying. If it is positive, you'll have more time to actually figure this out instead of just worrying. People's bodies do weird things sometimes. If she hasn't missed a period, you're almost definitely good, especially since she was on the pill. Just get the test. Imagine how happy you'll be when if it comes back negative.

I just don't want to take the pregnancy test and see it say positive.

I suppose you can wait a few months and see if she pops one out... :\

You should take a peek in the "girl deceived me and said she was on BC" thread, because I'm sure any insight garnered here has been repeated 100x over in there.

In the end, you buy the ticket, you take the ride.

WRAP IT UP!

if you take a pregnancy test, make sure to follow the instructions and take more than one. most pregnancy tests, even those meant to detect smaller traces of the pregnancy hormone, hCG aren't reliable until the morning AFTER a missed period. since she's on the pill, she needs to wait until the morning of her second "spacer" pill... providing she hasn't already gotten her period.

First, calm down. Second, you either have to man up and get the pregnancy test taken care of, so that you still have the option of an abortion on the table, or you bury your head in the sand until it is obvious whether or not your gf is pregnant.

A friend of mine freaked out for the exact same reason last year - she said her boobs hurt and she was late on her period. It turned out that she was just late because of stress, and her boobs were hurting because it was due for her period. So no, it's not even close to 100% certain that she's pregnant. But seriously, take a breath and just get a pregnancy test so you can stop stressing about it.

my boobs hurt sometimes and i'm not even female.

the far greater sign of pregnancy is the sign of extreme fatigue when there are no other symptoms of illness. I'm surrounded by friends and family (myself included) who are breeding right now (seriously, like a dozen kids in the last 5 years) and without fail the women in the first 18 weeks are absolutely tired as fuck. like passing out on the couch at 7pm. Its like glandular fever but without the sore throat, muscle pain, or any other symptom but fatigue.

If i were you. I would rap it up from now on.

Those are symptoms. My nips got darker and stuck out all the time abd i was sick but i missed mu period weeks before that happened!!!

First kid chances of gettin those symptoms that early before missed period are slim.

She would Have to be about two months preg.

First symptoms i got were breast tenderness and fainting for like first eight weeks.

Have her take the test if she is pregnant you will find out have your options and decide what to do. If she is pregnant and neither of you like the idea of abortion she needs to get on prenatal vitamins asap and also needs to watch what she puts in her body. (I'm not assuming she is a drug user just saying because this thread was made on a drug harm reduction website so I figure there is a possibility)