• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Xanax makes me sleepy

combating sleepiness from xanax

A lot have suggested oxazepam here, which could be the answer of a waste of time because of its extremely short half life ~less than an hor, half and hour maybe?

In australia oxazepam is used to help people sleep when they cant after sever tramaua like a cheating spouse, losing there house business etc.

So if its enough to get the original anxiety away, then also the tiredness goes and you then continue to feel unanxious, then this could be for. ask your doctor. so many benzoes out there. If you want your doctor to be cool about try ach one to you find the right one, always take back whats left of the prescription that you are returning when you want to try a new one. this builds trust and shos your not jsut after as many pills as possible!

2 more things Xanax is by far the most sought after benzo on the street there is, and probably most effective. and it also has the WORST rebound anxiet when trying to get off it.

But if your still on xanax, i would reccomend some kind of caffeine /xanax combo. Buy a bottle of no-doz 100mg caffeine tablets for $6, and try different doses. I would say strating with 1MG of xanax followed by 50mg (half a no doz tablet) 10 mins later so you get the anxilytic effect befor the stimulant effect.

For me, I would take about 1 no doz with 2mg of xanax if i though sleepingness was a problem, or if im around my friends and family and i dont want them to see me looking tired...

Trial and error here man. but it should take too long in your case to find what works for you. dont forget the 2 most important factors that everyone seems to ignore these days! Set and Setting!