• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Get the most out of a little oxycodone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes it's OTC, I would imagine Zantac works in a similar way.

I'm assuming you already took these two pills, but this info will probably be useful for you for future use.

1 hour prior to ingestion, eat a hearty meal loaded with lipids (fat). Fast food, butter, whatever
45 minutes prior to ingestion, take 600mg Cimetidine (Tagamet)
30 minutes prior to ingestion, take 50mg-75mg Diphenhydramine (Benadryl), or if you happen to have some arouned hydroxyzine (Vistaril); same dose
30 minutes prior to ingestion, 2 standard dosing units of a Dextromethorphan containing medicine; Nyquil, Coricidin, Robitussin etc.
Swallow oxycodone orally
Wait 15 minutes or so until first effects are noticeable, smoke a little cannabis and have a beer or two depending on your tolerance to both things.

I hope this helps, this is what I do when I don't have enough opiates to get as high as I want. Nothing will beat having more of your chosen substance, but this method of potentiation is legit and I think you'll notice the difference.

Ok so yeah....when you dont have a big dose of oxy but you still want to get pretty high, if you do all of the above or even some, it will potentiate your oxy 100%. Say if you normally need 20mg to get high, if you do all those steps above you will still feel nice off 10mg.

This dude normally does 50mg and only has 10mg. IMO theres no way to "stretch" that lol.

Also, this threads like a week+ old since anyone posted in it. I think he's satisfied with teh answer.

save them till your tolerance goes a bit down and maybe you will also happen to have sum more oxy

If you require about 50 mg of oxycodone for a good buzz, there really isn't much you can do to make 10 mg give you any kind of feeling. I mean it's only 1/5 of your normal dose.

i would say take tagamet and benedryl like an hour before you take them or if you have access to promethazine that potentiates pretty well if you dont mind feeling kinda drowsy. parachute them on an empty stomach. but either way, its still 1/5th ur normal dose so i dont think its going to knock your socks off.

Sorry if I'm a bit off topic but I'm a newbie and this is my first post. I've been taking 5/325 percs for about 6 mos and was up to about 8-10 per day. Doc just switched me to 10 mg Oxycodone IR. I'm a lil nervous about taking too much, but (as I've been reading in a lot of threads) my tolerance is already pretty high and I wasn't feeling much off the percs. I started yesterday with 30 mg of oxy at once, then 30mg more about seven hours later. Seemed to tolerate it well, but as a newbie, does 60 mg a day seem like a lot? I'm new to this... Thx for any advice..

60mg is not a lot but remember it's all subjective. Keep your tolerance as low as you can.

As the main (OP) question has been answered... to the poster above, azblondie - it doesn't matter if we think 60 mg sounds like a lot or a little. This is completely dependent upon your tolerance. Did it feel like a lot? It sounds like you tolerated it just fine. However, as said in another response to your question, keep your dose as low as you can handle. You don't want to increase your dose unnecessarily. Oxy has a short half life (usually one is to dose every 4-6 hours for IR) so keep that in mind, too. Start taking more than you need regularly, and you'll start feeling like shit sooner than you'd think... sooner than you think ;)

right, as next to a 300mg/day habit, 60mg is essentially nothing. but for your average person, who is not tolerant to opioids, 60mg is a who heck of a lot

Thanks everyone :). I guess I just kind of wondered what a "dangerous dose" would be, because I can't find anything online that talks about a " max dose" I'm learning now it has a lot to do with tolerance....I've seen ppl here talking about doing 300 mg a day which sounds crazy to me but I just don't want to o.d.

yeah, people using 300mg/day definitely have a tolerance, that would be fatal otherwise.
Tolerance is the main factor when considering dosing of opiates.

I'm on UK napp / mundipharma oxycontin 80s look exact same as us oc before op they crush nicely for iv or nasal or oral also get 80mg of oxynorm 20mg capsules they are full of nice fluffy powder but way more than 20mg in each lots of fillers I preferred 40mg ocs so Dr changed me back to 2x40mg oc twice daily instead of the 80s I didn't like as they were 2xthe size 10 20 40 60 mg all same size but 80 an 120mg are twice the size of the others but I believe they are same formula us etc got before op op won't happen here the plastic stuff is classed as a carcinogenic here saying that napp mst 200s I buy go all gloomy if u put em in water iv able but too dangerous for my liking plus I hate pins n needles plus headache I get but our oxy hopefully stays the same!!!

okay this is a week old, I am sure OP has already taken them. I am closing this so I don't see anyone else trying to answer a week old question.

Status
Not open for further replies.