• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Get the most out of a little oxycodone

Status
Not open for further replies.

showcase

Greenlighter
So it usualy takes me about 50mg oxycodone to get a good nod going. All I have available to me are 2 percocet 5mg/325mg. what could i do to get the most out of 10mg of oxy?

I would save it for when you had more, or if you have other opiates you could add the 10 mg oxycodone to that so long as you don't take too much opiates. Otherwise, yeah, I would save it.

Listen bro i know how to make that 10mg feel alot stronger trust me.
1 hour before you take em take about 30-40mg of dxm.
30m before you take em take about 25-50mg benadryl.
now you pop those 2 percs.

I always do this with small amounts, diphenhydramine (benadryl) will potentiate the oxy and the dxm apparantely lowers tolerance and i think potentiates it. Whatever any one says i dont know but for me it works 100%.

4 or 5 shots of hard liquor. Short of that, you got me!

Bad advice, you should never combine alcohol with opiates.

OP, you should plug them. Get over any bullshit stigma you have about plugging. Go get a needle-less syringe (oral syringe) at the drug store. Buy an enema while you're there. Crush up the pills with about five full syringes worth of water, at least. Do the enema, then wait 30 minutes. Squirt all of the solution up your butt, then let the rush hit you. I once did this when I was in a similar situation. I was taking about 80mg worth of oxy a day and ran out, but I had have a MSContin 30mg left. I plugged it using the method I just told you and I got one of the best rushes in my life. Granted, I had been in w/ds for about 24 hours but goddamn, it felt like I IVed it.

Trust me. Plug it.

Plugging is great with higher doses but he's only got 10mg, and oxy's oral BA is probably better at such a low dosage.

And oxycodone doesn't have a rush, I don't get it everyone talks about this rush, but I've never experienced it. I think people are confusing speed of onset with an actual rush, like what dilaudid gives you.

^^^I totally agree about the "rush" thing. :|

DXM works amazingly well for me as a potentiator for oxycodone.

Ya and it's NMDA antagonist action helps prevent tolerance from building up! win win

I'm assuming you already took these two pills, but this info will probably be useful for you for future use.

1 hour prior to ingestion, eat a hearty meal loaded with lipids (fat). Fast food, butter, whatever
45 minutes prior to ingestion, take 600mg Cimetidine (Tagamet)
30 minutes prior to ingestion, take 50mg-75mg Diphenhydramine (Benadryl), or if you happen to have some arouned hydroxyzine (Vistaril); same dose
30 minutes prior to ingestion, 2 standard dosing units of a Dextromethorphan containing medicine; Nyquil, Coricidin, Robitussin etc.
Swallow oxycodone orally
Wait 15 minutes or so until first effects are noticeable, smoke a little cannabis and have a beer or two depending on your tolerance to both things.

I hope this helps, this is what I do when I don't have enough opiates to get as high as I want. Nothing will beat having more of your chosen substance, but this method of potentiation is legit and I think you'll notice the difference.

Bad advice, you should never combine alcohol with opiates.

OP, you should plug them. Get over any bullshit stigma you have about plugging. Go get a needle-less syringe (oral syringe) at the drug store. Buy an enema while you're there. Crush up the pills with about five full syringes worth of water, at least. Do the enema, then wait 30 minutes. Squirt all of the solution up your butt, then let the rush hit you. I once did this when I was in a similar situation. I was taking about 80mg worth of oxy a day and ran out, but I had have a MSContin 30mg left. I plugged it using the method I just told you and I got one of the best rushes in my life. Granted, I had been in w/ds for about 24 hours but goddamn, it felt like I IVed it.

Trust me. Plug it.

With his tolerance 10 mg of alcohol wouldn't be dangerous at at all, and morphine's bioavailabiliy is alot higher rectal than oral and oxycodone's oral is so close to rectal absorption so pugging it would be pointless.

Wait until your dopesick and really need them they will at least take away your leg cramps and sort out your hot n cold flashes. Or maybe save em till u have a headache lol. If you don't have that problem wait till u get more or just say fuck it and chew them up you can't turn water into wine theres not much u can do with 2 percs any way u look at it.

Has anyone tried the current UK NAAPS ? Do they know if the time release is defeated by crushing ? I tried 40 mg of a crushed pill yesterday and didnt feel much dissapointingly. I thought my tolerance would have dropped since running out of -odesmethyltramadol about a month ago too.

^ Add tagamet to that and you're golden.

Yeah ive heard thats also a good potentiator but ive acctually never tried it. Does it work for you? how much and how long before i take my oxy dose should i take tagamet.?

I take 1 or 2 Tagamet sometimes not always, about 1 hour before
I feel like it extends the length/duration of the opiate

Alright well i guess if it extends the duration i might try it if i ever snort again cause honestly oral dosing has a pretty long duration for me.

I take 1 or 2 Tagamet sometimes not always, about 1 hour before
I feel like it extends the length/duration of the opiate

Do you find that it reduces the euphoria at all? I've never tried tagamet but I tried white gfj with hydro once and it seemed to reduce the high.

Nope, I wouldn't take a "potentiator" that reduces euphoria.

ive never heard of Tagamet (cimetidine) here in Canada. Is it available OTC?? Would it work the same way as Ranitidine (zantac)?

Status
Not open for further replies.