• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction How to: Iv morphine er pills

Status
Not open for further replies.
I told The Dope Man at one point that heating them is worse and he seems fixed on it...

So did I. Well, we tried! It's just a pity to melt down and dissolve all that extra shit in your body regardless of whether heating it produces a stronger placebo effect.

New here-------I have 15mg white immediate release morphine. What do I need to do (besides dissolve it) in order to IV it safely?

Shooting pills is extremely dangerous as there is no 100% way to rid of all fillers. Plus once you shoot, eating them will never be the same. My advice is if you're looking to shoot buy some ron or something that's intended for IV administration

Well, i follow the steps, i get cristalida morphine (pharma grade 10mg) set 4 comps in a beker, smash them whit a glas tube. after that i get sodium chloride 0,9% put inside the beker and swirl a little, them i put one fridge on fire and when the water boiling i set the beker inside, count until 10 swirling the content and take of, after that i use film plastic pvc and put on freezer, let it 20minuts and take out. so i get a sringe and got all content, put an sterile .45 micron sringe filter and start to filter, i only able to filter a half, is hard to push when the white scrap become too mutch i stoped. them i take an sterile vial put the filtered morphine inside and put again on freezer, now i will see if stay something in the background, if have something i will filter again. them i think i have 10mg of iv morphine for each 5ml or something aproach.
please, someone can tell me if i do something wrong? The Dope Man? what you think about how i do?

well, i have experienced try myself event after someone tell me anything... so my review is: i reach the point at somewhere, i fell that funny worm sensation and pain go out, in fact im scaried in the begining, so i go for low doses of it, just 10mg to check if work, now im lazy and fell fun the pain go away and the sensation is prety fine... i almost buy one chinese/paquistanese morphine, but i have one lab, i produce steroids for myself and have all kind of stuff i need to do things like this, and im not die (yet) lol, later i will try double the dosage an see how it work, normaly around 20 or 30mg im fine, also im fine whit 10 now, i have some cronic pain and i pass 30 years livin in pain, yes, so far as i know i never experienced fell no pain after use morphine, i also use tramadol or codeine, i know this stuff is not one thing for me to use in that way but, i can buy under prescription morphine pills but i need go into the hospital to use iv morphine... i hate hospitals, after read this topic i thinking that dont work, but se how the dope man tell so certainly makes me wonder and if it work? in maximum i loose my time, well, thanks fellas for all advices and very very thanks for the dope man, for the recipe it is kite easy and whit the place to do and all things steriles i just think is not problem do it. so i make my shot scaried about die in the middle lol, but i do and honestly i will do more every day and make an stock of it for me, them i will have no pain and no oral shit all fukin time! thanks guys!

I used that method. making it a lil diferent and works wornderfully. i have the only problem to do not know how mutch i extract from any pill.. but i use a large quantity of pills and feel how it work to control my point.

them i think:

Is possible do that whit clonazepam pills?

I know this is an old post, but I've banged a lot of Morph ER's... What this guy outlined is kinda stupid.

When I do these pills, I add 60mg of morphine per cc of water.
I cook it in a spoon over a blowtorch, it will boil in about two seconds.
I drop a slice of cigarette filter in the top of the solution, and then I draw the solution off the top of the filter.

Where people fuck up is adding too much pill in too little water.

Please note this is not some magically safe method, it's still very dangerous, but the OP is doing a bunch of stuff that complicates this without making it safer. When it comes to Morph ER, it wont go through a micron filter, it's too thick. If you're gonna go this route, just boil, let cool a little, draw it up, burp it, and when it's back at room temp, go with it.

There IS no *safe* way to inject these pills, they've spent billions of dollars trying to stop us from doing it, and they only make it more dangerous.

Just stop putting so much pill in each shot, if you need to inject more than say 60mg, you need a 3-5cc rig, and you need to use way more water.

I've been using opiates and other drugs for most of my life, I've been working, taking care of my mother/father (even though he's pretty well off and can take care of his self but still I like to care for and take care of the people who love me no matter how fucked I am or how much of an drug addict I am...) & I work my ass of just to help fix my mothers problems and my fathers and even my own. Sadly I don't really care for myself, I'm pretty young but sadly have been doing this half my life and I'm IMO doing pretty well too. I work, I function, I may be reclusive a bit of the time but that's just due to me not really being into going out or partying, etc... This post made me feel like a piece of shit even though I'm functioning and helping my only family memeber a I have out to the best of my abilities. I know I'll die young, I know I'm a fuck up, I know I'm pathetic, I know I'm nothing... Nothing but a drug using piece of shit... I've hated my life since I was very young dealing with abuse, me being raped by my own older sister, & me trying to kill myself so many times that I had a mini stroke and at a very young age to be having any problems like that at all. I've worked since I was 12 and still am; I put a fake smile on so my mother and father think that I'm all good inside when im really not... I function, I work, I help my only family members I got left because they've helped me so much. I understand why you're telling noobs not to pick up that needle or drugs and shoot them up or even start walking down this road we all seem to be walking here on this website/thread. I agree that noobs shouldn't start but you should have at least had more sympathies for people like yourself and I. Like I said I'm a functioning drug addict and have been for most of my life. Your post hurt me till I read the bottom of it where you mentioned that people like me shouldn't have felt bad reading that post if you're able to function and work, etc... But still be an addict and still be smart about how to use this or that. I appreciate that :) but it still hurt me deep down :( you may not give a shit at all about how I feel but I try my hardest to help my family and even myself at times too- I work, I'm functional, I don't like going out but that's my own personal reasonings, & I take great care of my girl friend and pay for here meds and a lot of other shit too like allowin her to live with me at my home with my father and I so she and my father have a place to stay and not having to stay somewhere else where it would be horribly shitty for them and would cause a lot more problems for the both of them. My mother lives on her own but I visit and take great care of her as well- paying her bills, filing taxes, getting or fixing food for her and picking up and buying her meds she very much needs. I even stay at her house just to take more care of her and so I can take her to places and get her out of her home so she can get through her days easier and be less depressed than she already is. I got a lot on my plate, I've been working since 12, I've been doing her [My mothers] taxes and shit since 14 & cooking for her, my dad, & my gf for years now too. IMO I feel like I'm doing pretty well and I feel as if I can an should beable to use my drugs to release my physical pain problems due to many accidents, etc... & to release stress that builds up due to me taking care of my family and GF for so many years and at such a young age (I'm only 19 bout to hit 20 soon). I've been doing this my whole life basically and won't stop till I pass away because I love and live for my father, mother, & GF's happiness and well being. I barely live for myself but when I do it's to relax with and few pills and some herb. I hope you understand where I'm coming from and how I'm functional/a hard fucking worker for my family and myself but myself last for my families sake. I hope you understand and I hope I'm not a piece of pathetic shit drug addict like what you may or may not think of. I just wanted to let this all out and talk; & im sorry I posted this on this tread. Hope most of you who take the time to read this understand me and thinks I'm some what of a good person :) I really try to be and feel in my heart Iam a pretty decent person :) life's hard but it's what you make it that makes it harder or softer on you/your loved ones. Hope anyone who reads this feels for me :) and don't give up or think you're nothing :) you're something to me even if I don't know you :) remember rhat :)

I did this and ended up with this gel in my cooker that I couldn't get into a syringe. :\ Can someone help?

I answered your question in the thread you posted in Basic Drug Discussion..

-hs

Status
Not open for further replies.