The Music Social Gig v. I'll Trade You My Shirt For A Grilled Cheese

Bill

Bluelight Crew
tumblr_lli6gpLnir1qizhaoo1_500.jpg

Wanna just shoot the shit but feel your ability to string out full thread worthy pertaining topics about whatever your sick depraved minds have going on up there not to be functional at any given time, because obviously the years of drug abuse, touring with The Dead after 'nam, and that car accident have you, let's just say, not at 100%? Feel free to do that in here!

Been bumping Simon & Garfunkel's Sound of Silence on heavy rotation lately..

^ Nice, that song is timeless

I wanna hear moar slap bass, in general

Edit: Didn't even realize I forgot to sticky this, you're the yin to my yang Laika ;]

Hopefully this thread will end up being so popular that we won't have to keep it stickied.

Let us, NEMD show everyone that we're not a bunch of anti social pot smoking, basement dwelling music lovers.

^ Totally.

(This message typed while sitting alone in the basement, smoking pot, and listening to music)

SirGrunge, I'm happy to see you in here as you are one of the most loyal of NEMD regulars.

Oh hay :) social threads are fun. How is everyone tonight?

I totally think the sticky will do the trick.

^ Totally.

(This message typed while sitting alone in the basement, smoking pot, and listening to music)

SirGrunge, I'm happy to see you in here as you are one of the most loyal of NEMD regulars.

Lol you guize
But yeah I like him too, definitely know's what's up and has pretty cool taste in the musical listening category

Anyway, what's going on tonight fellas, for me I think the gf and I are just going to go grab a bite to eat and maybe see a movie

Edit: Oh hai stardust, should stop by more often :]

Nothings going on yet. I just realized it's friday. That would mean something if I were a normal person, wouldn't it? Looks like I'll be on BL all night trying to make your cute little social thread become a man.

I am drinking some exquisite $6 Pinot grigio and reveling at the fact that I just quit my lame job. Woohoo!

moscato? that's what rappers sip while they watch girls do it with no hands

i had a really too long conversation with my richest friend about why she will never say never to Kanye West. "you know that song, where he's like, 'whats up white america, assassinate my charactah?' i AM white america. i just love Kanye."

i mean really, i think we spent an hour talking about who is really 'the softest nigga in the game'. and i think we're agreeing that the softest nigga in the game is John Legend, who in some weird way is responsible for Adele earworms by covering Rolling in the Deep for some r&b thing. and Drake. from Degrassi.

I thought rappers sip purple syrup in Texas?

John Lennon is the softest niggah?

And Adele. Yeah