The Music Social Gig v. I'll Trade You My Shirt For A Grilled Cheese

^ Was considering giving it a listen. I'll try to fit in my schedule some time. ;)

mmm, cookies would be yummy. i am watching no reservations which is making me really hungry.

No Reservations is tits. Haven't seen it in awhile, but have rewatched all the old episodes at least twice thanks to Netflix.

edit: Bill, if you haven't listened to Earthless yet then stop what you're doing right now and listen to them:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wMJHTu7Qygw

Do it or I will kick a puppy in the face.

Last edited:
Do it,trust me, I'm almost a doctor

So a little birdy told me I would like this section I had to check it out and so far so good alot of divercety or however you spell it but any way what I've been into on the non electronic side of music is pandora radio just got it a couPle months ago and love it but any way I you like hip hop and not that shiny rims look at m grill bitches and hoes shit it's underground well for the most part but Jedi mind tricks radio is the shit it stays flowing like a river lol any way I'm more into rock indi type stuff for the everyday so if you like that subtyPe or whatever even chill to up eat rock go get little lion man radio it's awesome I started it on pandora and have not been disappointed at all it's sick really but I have to put my two cents in that ellie goulding song lights remixed or not is thee shiit so listen to it haha any at I'm pretty fresh around here need some friends hit me up peephole!

Aye, I remember you ;)

Posts like these, normally would work better as a new reply in the NEMD Social thread. It keeps things a bit tidier and it will probably also generate more conversation in there as a decent amount of people check in their to chat.

Let me know if you'd want me to merge it together for you or not. :)

New Animal Collective tracks anyone?

A C - Honeycomb <- Probably my favorite of the two, zwoah.
A C - Gotham

animal-collective-honeycomb.jpg

^ Cooooool, I was wondering when they were going to release some new stuff

Aye, I remember you ;)

Posts like these, normally would work better as a new reply in the NEMD Social thread. It keeps things a bit tidier and it will probably also generate more conversation in there as a decent amount of people check in their to chat.

Let me know if you'd want me to merge it together for you or not. :)

I think since the OP never came back we can just merge it with the social like you mentioned and I'll PM the OP and let him know

Sup bro's. I'm doing a softer dubstep song and I have lyrics. I just bought this mic but then I realized, I am WAY too white to rap. So I tried singing, just doesn't fit the song. Therefore, I am asking someone here to do a rap for me. I posted what I have edited so far (3 hours of work) on my sound cloud here www.soundcloud.com/the-other-tk/BurnIt

If you want to do your own lyrics fine, but if you're interested PM me and i'll send you back my lyrics. I will be checking once a day so be patient.

steve winwood is playing here on saturday....but here's the terrible part....michael franti and spearhead are opening.

WTF? love me some traffic and winwood. i loathe franti and spearhead. strange combo.

^ Two hits and the joint turn brown
Derp that's Yonder Mountain String Band not String Cheese Incident

I always get those two mixed up for some reason...

If you've never heard of them check em out, I bet you'll like it
Yonder Mountain String Band - Two Hits and The Joint Turned Brown

Last edited:
i saw yonder mountain last year at del fest

but i had a head full of sleep deprivation and lsd and literally spent the entire show trying to find a good spot to see/hear the music in the pitch dark within the soaked and muddy terrain

a good time was not had

fwiw yonder mountain along with gov't mule and cornmeal will be guests at ekoostik hookah's spring hookaville at buckeye lake outside of columbus on memorial day weekend

cornmeal is by far my favorite string/nu-grass band out there

nothing like a song played lightning fast for a 15 minute ho-down, the chick who plays the fiddle may be a little over the top, but i dig it

no band has ever drenched me in dance sweat quite like cornmeal
i had planned to go see them this past week end at mighty high for 3 nights dso and stuff but i chose to play golf instead