The Music Social Gig v. I'll Trade You My Shirt For A Grilled Cheese

Pretty sure they started recording in January. I know for sure there are at least a few songs floating around out there. I may have been mistaken about the entire album. But the assumption I'm under is that it is of very low quality.

Just bought port of morrow, its awesome. Any of you guys going to bonaroo?

There's been some rumors about BLers going to Bonaroo. I know I, for one, am still considering it.

New Shins has been on heavy rotation, how about for you?

Shit I'd love to make it out to Coachella too, just for DJ Shadow and Godspeed, fuck throw Burning Man in there too, I will make it out west one day though
But yeah I'm definitely trying to get to Bonnaroo even if I have to go alone this year...

What's up though everyone, I've been super busy the last few days and enjoying the nice weather

Shit I'd love to make it out to Coachella too, just for DJ Shadow and Godspeed, fuck throw Burning Man in there too, I will make it out west one day though
But yeah I'm definitely trying to get to Bonnaroo even if I have to go alone this year...

What's up though everyone, I've been super busy the last few days and enjoying the nice weather

IMO wait until Godspeed is coming around near you and catch them at a venue that's indoors. I wouldn't travel SUPER out of your way for them. It seems they're making their rounds these days again anyway. A lot less people play in it then before the break up. So I guess that's what made it easier to get back together and tour again. Would love to hear new material.
Post rock, Especially GYBE, is meant to be heard within walls to help you go deaf better :)

Glad the weather has been good for you. It's been getting pretty hot here during the days. Just the other day I had nekointheclouds over my house, we fuckin' dominated the night away and shit. We jammed on instruments, and as people who only draw or paint, we've decided(hopefully) that we're gonna record at least one song together. As people who don't know anything about musical instruments or how to play them at least. We had some good bits going a couple of times, it felt good.

Luke it what I got twoday..
img8401u.jpg

Gonna start teaching myself how to play this. Aiming for a new genre, experimental 6-string banjo music.

^ That is fucking awesome, can't wait till you get good at it, you'll have to record something for us :]

Yeah, DexterMeth recommended me a pretty decent microphone so I'll probably hook that up to my computer and record my progression. Then I'll share a bit when I'm confident in what I've created :)

There's been some rumors about BLers going to Bonaroo. I know I, for one, am still considering it.

New Shins has been on heavy rotation, how about for you?

Man, I completely forgot about the new Shins album. I need to go get it. ASAP

F'real man, get on that. It's an extremely refreshing release. Especially since I was scared for a while in the past when Mercer spoke of not being sure if he would continue on with The Shins during his phase with the Broken Bells side project.

Heh, hopefully in time. Never saw the movie but that sounded really sweet. My panties are a little moist.

I have woken up far too early and probably won't get back to sleep. Thankfully, I have tons of new music to get through. Huzzah!

^ That's always a plus

Happy Easter everyone, bout to have a big dinner :]

i'm late to the party but hot diggity damn i love the chromatics "kill for love" album. sweet jams

^ I've never heard of em

I'm about to make some peanut butter cookies, oh how I love me sum peanut butter cookies

mmm, cookies would be yummy. i am watching no reservations which is making me really hungry.

^ Lol yeah I can't not have something to munch on while I'm watching any kind of food show like that