The Music Social Gig v. I'll Trade You My Shirt For A Grilled Cheese

I'm free!
Lol at my ban being lifted after only a half a day

Just began my tradition of 4/20 post-record store day listening/smoking session.

I didn't buy any special record store day split 7"s or anything, just some records that I've been meaning to get.

First up on the real is Death Grips - The Money Store

Next I think will be The Deerhunter record that came out on my last birthday, Monomania.

I might have not been able to smoke pot today because of how much I spent at the record store if I hadn't been able to trade my drugs for pot, as by the time i left tg record store i had less dollars than i had fingers.

Last edited:
Death Grips are p kewl, I have to skip over some of the songs but I'd still see em live if I had the chance
Exmilitary>The Money Store>No Love Deep Web

What? For me it's The Money Store>NLDW>Exmilitary. Although I didn't like Government Plates very much.

Live theyre fuckin awesome.

I was peaking on MDA + Mushrooms during their set at FYF, was soooo intense.

was soooo intense.

w849xe.png

So I'm an idiot... I somehow forgot the date of record store day... I went and spent all my record money on saturday, thinking it was record store day, (in my head i think my thought process was "it's the day before or after 420") and obviously they didn't have any record store day special prints or whatnot, which confused me, and now i can't get any. Ehh, whatever, still bought a few cool records.

Why is like 60% of nemd so pleb
All I see is entry level Nirvana/Alice in Chains/metal/hip hap threads every day

*Elites_smug_headtilt_grin*

That's because I'm too busy finding new ways to categorize my vinyl first editions to make quality hip threads.

An all new low though, a thread dedicated to a Tool tribute band. I didn't know Tool needed a tribute band yet.

Tool was really the hardest rawk I ever got into being a little pleby
Over the past few years though, I've listened to less and less to where I'll put on one of there albums maybe once or twice a year now

I'd prolly still go see them live though if they came through

And even when I do eventually put on one of there lp's it just feels too hard and dark for me anymore, guess in between some where I created a little more of a soft spot for uplifting indie/folk/post rock/blues etc etc

Laika and I had a convo on Tool, I think he shares the same sentiments but deeper since iirc he's never listened to a whole Tool album, and that's cool, we fucking got down to of Montreal

Laika and I had a convo on Tool, I think he shares the same sentiments but deeper since iirc he's never listened to a whole Tool album, and that's cool, we fucking got down to of Montreal

Word. Nothing against the band, but it's just not really my style.

Now of Montreal on the other hand...

Touch tunes app is pretty cool. Walk into stupid hipster bar, dominate juke box with nothing but 30 minute phish jams, watch hipsters cry. It's the best.