The Music Social Gig v. I'll Trade You My Shirt For A Grilled Cheese

Hardest crackah is Necro
Softest white boy fro goes to Bill
Jog Lemmons is very self explanatory. Get your tights on, hold some lemons, and fucking run.

man no lie my allergies are so bad right now i'm afraid to smoke this weed and jam on this weeknd right here because i'm afraid i might not breathe anymore :(

I just got over a crazy chest bug. I'm still a little congested, there is so much glarp in my coughs it fucking sucks. Smoking weed has not been easy.

How was the movie Bill?

do you guys remember when justin timberlake had ramen for hair?

tumblr_m0nmj79j7a1rrno4co2_250.gif

/highforthis

LOL. Really wish I was savvy enough to superimpose some freeze dried peas over his hair. He had some pretty pink lips there too eh?

Hardest crackah is Necro
Softest white boy fro goes to Bill
Jog Lemmons is very self explanatory. Get your tights on, hold some lemons, and fucking run.

29on539.jpg

We ended up just staying in tonight and ordered pizza, fug it
I was looking too much of above picture any how

SirGrunge, I'm happy to see you in here as you are one of the most loyal of NEMD regulars.

Lol you guize
But yeah I like him too, definitely know's what's up and has pretty cool taste in the musical listening category

D'awwwww :)

Just got back early form a local bands showcase downtown - the last band was too drunk to play. "Sorry guys, we're fucked. Maybe some other time"

That's some bush league bullshit.

^ Hah! wow. Was there a cover charge?

Too fucked should have been a reason to get the hell up there and play, fuckin' pansies.

It cost about $6 to see 8 bands (or 7, as it turned out), so I'd say I at least got my money's worth. Plus, it was pretty funny hearing the entire crowd boo and jeer and call them names.

"PICK UP YOUR SHIT AND PLAY, PUSSIES!!!"

^ (That was me :))

Sunny Sunday afternoon and I have DJ Shadow playing while fucking with some stencils and shit
I can stress how fucking good Endtroducing is, seriously one of the best sampled hip hop albums of all time, it's heaven while under the influence of chemical substances

man that is one wicked avatar bill.

actually went over to a neighbors house last night and listened to some like straight up punk rock for the first time in what feels like a decade but i know it's only like 5 years. like some old favourites like Descendants and shit. miss the shit, really do.

Me and CS jr have been sitting on the porch playing with robots and listening to soulive pandora station. I taught him how to make a funk face.

Entroducing will always be a great album. Whenever I put it on I'm reminded of that and I wonder why I don't listen to it more often.
Also I agree with Ken, the Wallach avatar is win.

Today I drove around Orlando. I listened to new Andrew Bird, shit is tight, but needs more whistling' tbph.

^ Fucking so epic.

I seriously love that movie though and the main reasons why is basically all because of Tuco Benedicto Pacífico Juan María Ramírez lol
I mean yeah Clint is bad ass always but I really think Tuco's role is my all time favorite out of any movie, I mean I can't even describe how awesome I think he did.

This is my favorite scene after he'd seen his brother and they start heading out and Blondie gives him a cigar while he's talking about how much his brother loves him, obviously lying, and he starts to puff on the cigar and starts to smile and wah wah wahhhh! It's such a simple little shot so I really have no idea why I like it so much among all the other great lines and scenes he had, but everytime I see it I can't help but crack a huge smile just like him

2qvyv6d.jpg

Fuck yeah. The Good, The Bad, And the Ugly is my all time favorite movie. It's like a painting that takes 3 hours to finish looking at.

My second favorite movie would probably be Punch Drunk Love, which I just watched last night again for the first time in a few years.

Shifting to F&T ->

But in all seriousness, those are my favorite movies mainly for their visual aspect being in such perfect harmony with their soundtracks.

Punch Drunk Love

Isn't that the love story/comedy with Adam Sandler and Drew Barrymore?
I don't think I've ever seen it or maybe I have but just a few parts

One of my favorite movie scores is There Will Be Blood though, and not just because Jonny Greenwood composed it.
To me it's perfect and just for example I feel like it really grasps the wide open eeriness of the setting and the dangerous nature those early oil workers took on. All that combined with sounds that you would imagine that are going on inside of Daniel's greedy domineering mind