• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

How do you roll? Do you play with lights? Do you go to events?

dr0budz

Bluelighter
When i roll i like to roll with a few close friends. I used to roll at this club in 2000-2001. I guess i rolled hard but once we got older we all would have a small party and roll. I felt so much more comfortable with close friends. I really dont like big crowds now for some reason. When i roll i like to play with lights all night , have some vicks and get massages. I think i rolled harder around close friends because we all know each other really well. I remember one night we all got like 3 rolls a piece and went to my buddies house. We had a blast. We bought a lot of glowsticks and stuff. So do you like to roll with close friends? Do you like going to big crowds? Share your stories!!! STAY SAFE=D

being off my tits at a drum and bass rave is my favourite thing to do.

Ease up Dr0budz, you'll be a bluelighter in no time. Its about the journey, not the destination. ;)

... and i prefer the small intimate setting for rolling. Im done with rolling in big crowds.

I only roll now with my lady. I dont like Big crowds or small crowds with close friends when I roll.

I roll mainly for the music, usually any great techno DJ I want to see I will go there with my close friends, and roll my ass off. Only when there's techno though because the vibe is just amazing. I can walk up to anyone and be best friends in about 10 minutes. I've rolled a few times at home and I felt those were kind of wasted when I could be doing it at an awesome event. I get a full lightshow, my friends are beside me, my favourite music with an excellent soundsystem, and the opportunity to meet tonnes of new people.

yeah meeting new people and being best friends is my favourite thing on md. even if you usually lose them straight away because you're too easily distracted by lights and music.

At a rave for me buddy! Yet to try it alone or in a quiet situation with friends. But I can imagine i'd miss the social aspect with lots of new best friends in minutes! Haha. Really love the extremely loud music when rolling too, not to forget the empathy! I have a habit of buying water for fellow ravers just because I feel so much empathy and love!

Usually at home with a friend or two, some of my best rolls have been around a hookah in my garage playing electronic music loudly

next roll or two will be at a waterpark (not for sure) and a rave (first one, this is for SURE lol)

Events for me for sure. Went to a big one last night as a matter of fact! I have 2 close friends that I always go with but its the new people that we meet that makes for so much of the fun. Tonight is day 2 of the festival and already have plans to meet up with the new friends we made last night. I've done it once in a home setting and it was ok but I really like the idea of thousands of people being in the same mindset in one place. The social interaction is awesome. Not to mention you're listening to great music most likely accompanied by a killer light production.

At a rave for me buddy! Yet to try it alone or in a quiet situation with friends. But I can imagine i'd miss the social aspect with lots of new best friends in minutes! Haha. Really love the extremely loud music when rolling too, not to forget the empathy! I have a habit of buying water for fellow ravers just because I feel so much empathy and love!

amen

im always offering people water from my bottle, too poor to go and buy loads for people though.

I love it at giant music productions. We've tried rolling at home but we get bored and want to do stuff!

Always a good idea to plan out a bunch of shows and go to most
Sober, but when u feel that "vibe" pop a mint. It's the way to go! I only do drugs when I'm really, really excited to do them.

Usually in the club, but last times in home with some friends, but they don't like that.

Last edited:
Usually at home with a friend or two, some of my best rolls have been around a hookah in my garage playing electronic music loudly

next roll or two will be at a waterpark (not for sure) and a rave (first one, this is for SURE lol)

that waterpark idea sound fuckin awesome boss, (i kno what im doin this summer haha), but yeah best rolls be with a small group of friends

drum and bass raves for sure!

i love gettin high as balls and flopping around like a fish out of water to some filthy drum and bass

When I'm in the mood for ecstasy I do whatever I fancy at that time - go clubbing/events, go out drinking with friends, sit at home alone pondering, go for a walk etc.

I don't have a set 'thing' to do :)

1a4gut6wafen.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Play with lights???

HELL YEAH !