• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids The Big and Dandy Fentanyl Analogues Thread - Acetylfentanyl / Butyrfentanyl

Fentanyl is supposed to be 80x morphine when administered IV. At least the analgesic dose is.

While that's true, I think duration has a lot to do with it.

Half-life of IV fentanyl is only 20 minutes. The hallmarks of all addicting drugs are a short duration of action, and high potency. What better example than Fentanyl? It's super potent and you have to redoes every 20 minutes. Probably much less than that - more like 10 minutes.

So I can see why people OD so often on these fent analogues. They just keep shooting up, non-stop. Plus their probably bombing benzo's and other sedatives on top of that, in order to potentate the drug even further.

What really needs to happen is; the government needs to step on and give people safer alternatives.

How can you go about diluting Acetylfentanyl and what would make it soluble if you were to make ur own blotters? What liquids would it be soluble in?

I am wondering what would be the safest and most consistent ROA and dosage to start with?

I know this stuff is supposed to be 80x as strong as morphine so I am wondering how I could dilute it and measure it out somehow? (ie blotters, or weighing it out for insuflation or sublingal usage)

I have a mg scale but all the same this stuff scares the shit of me a bit and would most certainly like to error on the side of caution.

Also how long would this substance take to go in effect and how long does it tend to last?

I think that it would be a good idea to figure out a safe as possible roa for people that decide to use this substance.

I am willing to help in the discussion of this. I just do not want anyone to come to harm.

This could possible be a good way for people to get off the needle. It is a very highly sensitive substance.

People that are reckless or distressed should most likely not use it without proper information.

But I digress to my main point. I would like to help facilitate how to figure out a safe ROA and dosage for those people that are going to do it so that they can at least have the proper information.

This will most likely save some lives.

hey for anybody who has had this compound before, can you describe what it looks like color etc. any information would be greatly appreciated. thank you

^"What color it was.." Is not going to be of any help to you. You can't identify substances like this based on appearance. If you have something that you're unable to identify; You should either send it to a lab or throw it away.

From what I have seen, this should turn rusty red/orange with marquis, turning a muddy brown/tan after a few minutes (at least this was passed off as BF)

Buryr-fentanyl dissolves well in citric acid, DMSO, vinegar... I prefer citric acid, I iv about 8mg of butyrfentanyl with my tolerance and it gets me pretty rocked. Now don't go and try my dosage please because I have a ridiculous tolerance and that's a great way to od. I find acetyl and butyr both recreational, but that's just me. Everyone has different tastes. Also I smoke it a bit once in a while, using a strip of foil and chasing it while lighting from below, be even more careful smoking that stuff, you can really mess up if you put too much on the foil. Stay safe.

^If you want to careless with fentanyl analogues, go ahead, although I'd encourage you not to be.

Jesus Christ you think I'm a fucking idiot. I don't know where in my statement I said anything about consuming fentanyl analogs.

I used to use 3-methylfetanyl for 2 years, from 1 gram you get 30-35 doses/bags. we dont have heroin over here.
just 3-MF and NAPP oxy's. I just smoked some 3-MF yesterday and day before and did two IM shots (i have no veins so cant IV...my dad who is 2x bigger/stronger than me has the EXACT same problem. every nurse must try 5-15x times when they want to get blood from him. he told me the veins not showing and being pin-thin (even if you DO register, your veins are SO pinprick small that even the smallest needle goes right through every single time and I end up with a 'skin shot'. which doesnt do SHIT. so i just IM or smoke.

Damn cuz you should just chill WiT the needles not worth it also that's how you Get heP c also what country are you located or region? Estonia also wiki says a gram of 3-methylfentanyl might be sufficient to produce several thousand dosage units

Last edited:
For some people the effects can be rather subtle depending on the ROA. Some of the stronger ROAs can jack your tolerance as well as be extremelly dangerous and I cannot recomend it all. I pass no judgement either way.

I am under the impression this substance is not FDA approved or legal and has not been evaluated for safety and not intended for human consumption.

I would like to mention this substance has a very short half life and the stronger the ROA the shorter it is.

It could easily fuck your life up. If you choose to mess with this stuff you are taking your life in your own hands so I suggest caution.

Sniffing it would be the ROA I would recomend if you absolutley insist upon using this substance in any manner.

A mg scale is vital. Also its important to remember oxygen will drastically reduce the potency of this substance so air tight containers are needed to preserve it and keep the level of strenght the same.

I suggest caution. I seriously advise against IV use of it. I do believe it would result in constant redosing due to the short half life. I personally do not know and have no wish to find out but from what I have read that is what I think is to be true.

However I am not one to judge by any means and only wish for the safety and well being of others.

I would like to ad my posts as far as HR and DC are for imformational purposes only and attempts at providing accurate knowledge to the best of my abililty. In no way, shape or form am I recommening or discouraging your choices. Its your life. I just hope that people stay safe. That is all I can do.

Obviously I recomend to avoid breaking the law or at least not get caught. Distribution of this substance is rather unwise and may puts yourself and others in danger.

I do know this is rather cheap, discreet, and easy to procur if you know proper channels which is something I suggest not sharing with anyone and I am unable to provide any information to anyone of that nature.

So I understand the convience and relativley cheap cost of this substance and why some people choose to use it. I wish to pass no judgement on anyone.

Last edited:
I find out odd that the half life ifs only twenty mins. I guess that's why i have only seen prescription form come in time release formulations like lollipops and
Patches. But i have cut.the patches to extract the gel, then swabbed oR.sniffed it off my pinky.and that had me higher or. really damn close to theBest China white i have ever tasted. and this lasted for at least a good 4 to 6, maybe 8 hours and that is with a tolerance then again that was prescription grade fentanyl not capital bf or AF.

I find out odd that the half life ifs only twenty mins. I guess that's why i have only seen prescription form come in time release formulations like lollipops and
Patches. But i have cut.the patches to extract the gel, then swabbed oR.sniffed it off my pinky.and that had me higher or. really damn close to theBest China white i have ever tasted. and this lasted for at least a good 4 to 6, maybe 8 hours and that is with a tolerance then again that was prescription grade fentanyl not capital bf or AF.

That's disappointing to hear about the short half life. Did you try AF, BF or both?

AF intranasal initial awareness in 15min, stronger in an hour with random nodding for a few hours afterwards even when I thought it couldn't get me to the land of nod that many times. Satisfied.

How about BF? Any info on how long to kick in?

A good BL'er od'ed on acetlfentanyl bags this week.. then the same night.. his g/f od'ed and died. The shit is everywhere!

He did 2 bags... she did one... (the paramedics responding to him fast and narcan brought him back though...)

I believe the bags contained about 75 mgs each.

I put a warning to the mods in the stamp thread..

Good to know they are ok, that may have been a bit high...I never been over 30mg, pretty sure L.D. is a bit higher but not sure where that info went.