• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids The Big and Dandy Fentanyl Analogues Thread - Acetylfentanyl / Butyrfentanyl

Fentanyl's half life (a few minutes) suggests that the more easily degraded acetyl fentanyl** shouldn't be lasting 2-3 hours. Especially when acetyl fentanyl is less lipophilic. I don't think these reports line up very well; has anyone tested their compound beyond biassay?

I see ecstasydata dot org will test for $100. I will certainly update if I do that.
Your theory about the half life is compelling. Is half life that easy to predict from the chemical structure?
The primary effects of vaporization lasted about 10 minutes. I felt "different" for an hour or two afterwards. The primary effects of insufflation lasted about an hour.
I think IV would be the only really reliable way to measure the subjective half life, as it removes the rate of absorption variable. I can't imagine IVing anything but especially not non-pharm substances, so that won't be my report.

Judging from the EC50 values on Cayman Chem, fentanyl = 30 nM, acetyl-fentanyl = 676 nM. That means fentanyl is about 20x more potent, making acetyl-fentanyl 5% of the potency of proprionyl-fentanyl. This means, at a first guess, about 2mg of AcFent = 0.1 mg of regular fentanyl. Still potent, but a step in the right direction.

I think this sample I have matches up with your estimation. I would say 20mg of acetyl fentanyl would feel like 1000mcg fentanyl.
I do want to try it again, nasally. I still have a slight headache today, 70 hours later, that followed immediately after vaporizing. It's a shitty hangover. I miss dried poppy pods.

Be careful, there was yet another death 5 days ago.
The IV users are going to ruin this as usual.

Your theory about the half life is compelling. Is half life that easy to predict from the chemical structure?
The primary effects of vaporization lasted about 10 minutes. I felt "different" for an hour or two afterwards. The primary effects of insufflation lasted about an hour.

This compound is very very closely related to fentanyl - it is totally inactivated if any of the groups are split off (because both fentanyl and Ac-Fent have the same breakdown product), the acetyl group (proprionyl group in fentanyl) should be expected to be cleaved just as rapidly as in the parent compound, meaning the half life should stay short.

The primary effects lasting 10-60 mins is a more reasonable figure, I think. But you should still test it anyway ;)

acetylfentanyl and butyrfentanyl

Anyone have experiences researching these 2 chems? I've extensively researched a-f, and ive gota say i was very impressed. I tried almost every single ROA. IV was very strong but solubility is low in water so you have to use something else... like phosphate buffered saline, vinegar, DMSO, etc. Snorting seemed like a waste. Smoking worked pretty well, using the chasing the dragon type technique that i use with methamphetamine on a strip of foil and a rolled up piece of foil to suck up the smoke with. takes practice though. I did about 10mg at a time smoked, but it only lasts maybe 30min smoked. IV was about 4-5 hours. Note that my opiate tolerance is pretty high, as opiates and benzos are my drugs of choice. Has anyone here messed around with butyr-fentanyl yet? Im curious because thats supposed to be much stronger.

forgot to mention sublingual works very well also but does not last long.

I don't know much about either, but if i had to choose one to take the risk of ordering i'd personally go the butyrfentanyl route as it is unscheduled in the U.S. thus being a safe thing to get shipped.

I have IV'ed butyr-fentanyl about 1 mg (on a blotter) nice surprisingly warm rush. Very different compared to injecting regular fentanyl which hits so fast (from sober to peak in like 10 secs) that you dont have time to focus on the rush. Also the subjective duration is much longer around 4 hours or so.

Hmm, I've been thinking this one over as well. I'm surprised and disappointed at what TheAzo had to say about dissolving lactose and b-f into a solvent and then letting it evaporate into a usable mixture. I was hoping that method would be the solution to creating a convenient, usable version of this chem, especially after running across numerous guides on using this method for regular fentanyl which is much more potent. What TheAzo said makes sense though, I wonder if one where to attempt this method using methanol and taking steps to agitate during the entire drying process if a safer mixture could be obtained.

Here is a guide easily found online which lays out the process for pure fent:

100mg of Fentanyl·HCl is dissolved in 2ml of methanol. Weigh up 10g of lactose and warm it to about 60-70°C into a large dish with a hotplate. Add the methanolic solution of Fentanyl dropwise at regular intervals into the warm lactose for a good pre-mix. Wait until all the methanol is evaporated and mix thoroughly. This is crucial because if this is not thoroughly mixed, there will be a part of the Lactose without Fentanyl and part of the Lactose with too much Fentanyl, possibly causing dramatic overdoses!

Other people's thoughts on the above process?

It wasn't even that recreational for me. Mainly sedating and no euphoria.

Exactly my experience. All power, no subtlety. Makes you feel like a slab of concrete - and due to its potency could have you lying on a slab in the morgue pretty easily.

4FBF was much better, IMO. Dangerous as fuck, of course, like any fentanyl thing. But 4FBF actually felt quite nice.

Waste of time though, because it is a fleeting high and blows your tolerance to ridiculous levels within days. It can leave you with some of the most hideous (though luckily short lived) withdrawals, and then an inability to get high on other opiates unless you increase the dose dramatically.

Bad news in the long run. Too strong. Too short-acting. Too expensive.

No.

Update: butyr-fentanyl blows away acetyl fentanyl. More details to come when I'm sober.

Surprised more ppl haven't came out and said much about these opiate RC's. Been really interested for a while just need more info.

Surprised more ppl haven't came out and said much about these opiate RC's. Been really interested for a while just need more info.

Personally I HATE the fact we have these. Stick the PHARM grade opi's folks. Just as easy to obtain. Pretty sure they are the shit in those hot bags of dope killing ppl left and right.

Regardless if you are using these PLEASE do your best to provide HARM REDUCTION.

Butyr-Fentanyl vs. Acetyl Fentanyl

Hello community !! Well i have recently aquired a nice amount of BF and being there is no information on that and no much info AF . I would like to shed some light on the subjects, possible save some people ! OK Im very experienced in AF and opiates in general. Never liked sims or dissoc. just opiates psychedelics and thc :)

In order of best dosing method to worst

Acetyl Fentanyl: dosage;10mg-150mg-200mg

Appearance: sandy off white/ yellowish granules and rocks

I.V. : [sorry no] Used vinager/absorbic acid [don't use lemon juice or you risk fungal infections] added to AF then heated allowed maximun dissolving. Using just water i noticed when was watching it would re rock back in the syringe and break it. Now my friends are season users and were doing a lot at a time I.V. for the absolute newb id say 5-15mg ; as always start LOW !

Smoked: This and insufflated is the only 2 ways i tried and i personally think this is alot better than snorted BUT after tolerance develops it becomes to much powder to smoke in one setting. I avg. 25-50-80mg each time, i have a tolerance though; newbs start low 5-15mg

Insufflated: This is the way i tried it the first few times and it just didnt do much for me for some reason. 20-80mg; newbs start 5-15mg

Buytr Fentanyl: dosage: 3mg-10mg-35mg

Appearance: off white/light yellowish sticky/clumpy powder

I.V. Ok now the same guy i watched do 150mg mg AF was nodding hard off 25mg BF, so 4x the potency does sound about right. start off with 5mg , SERIOUSLY work your way up even the seasoned users: newb same start at about 4mg

Smoked: This is how i tried it today and 15-20mg had me feeling VERY nice, can def tell the potency diff between this and AF. start 5mg-15mg

Insufflated: N/A havent tried yet, prob wont but same as the other start LOW 5mg-10mg -20mg

AFTERTHOUGHTS:

Ok well after trying both I def like BF better. notice the potency diff. REMEMBER you can ALWAYS DO MORE but NEVER LESS ! a nice rule to live by in the RC world. although i havent gotten that intense rush AF would give me YET but ive only tried it twice at smallish doses. i know its there though and plan to experience it later tonight :) and the increased potency leads to a bigger bag at the end of the night also, which is awesome. I just got home, i thought id get this info out there asap. Any thoughts or experiences would be appreciated !!

Last edited by a moderator:
Whats the point of using these over dope/pills/pharm fent?
This sounds obscenely dangerous without a good opiate tolerance
And iirc fent from what ive heard is so easy to get a ridic horrible habit, worse than bangin dope or oxy.
Ill stick to heroin myself personally.

[I think fentanyl analogues are a bad idea, but I can't say it without resorting to name-calling.]

Last edited by a moderator:
Let's play nice, people.

Whats the point of using these over dope/pills/pharm fent?

People can get it at a consistently reasonable purity and dose it effectively, as opposed to street heroin? Not that I'm encouraging this, but these analogues are less than 1/10 as strong as fentanyl, meaning it's like running around telling people never to use oxymorphone because it's too powerful.

Either way: everyone should start really low on these. 1mg or less for your first time... you can always get more drugs, you can't get your brain cells back when you stop breathing.

Very impressed with this thread. Especially since these super-potent designer opioids are so dangerous. Well done sekio.

Didnt mean to be an asshole, i get that way on uppers sekio. And ive been sick all week.
I digress.
So how potent are these compared to morphine, iv?

umm maybe bc i have a big opiate tolerance and its WAY cheaper than d and better imo and less dangerous than copping d in the hood, i could go on and on. its more potent ala lasts way longer than H, its not cut with bullshit H is, dont have to get robbed or arrested buying it AND a great addition to a doomsday pack. with no hospitals i imagine one of these coming in handy in a post apocaliptic (sp?) world haha. Although i havent touched H in years, the reason still apply. AND with my tolerance im not worried about OD esp with AF, with myself that is !

but thanks man. i know a awesome vendor that just got this and IT IS making its rounds , so i wanted this out there B4 asap :) , u cant post HC talk on certain forums ! hope this helps some people !

Fentanyl is supposed to be 80x morphine when administered IV. At least the analgesic dose is.

Acetyl fentanyl, Relative potency = about 1/20 of fentanyl, estimated (2.5mg freebase = 125ug fentanyl = 10mg morphine approx.) = about 4x as strong
Butyryl fentanyl, Relative potency = about 1/30 of fentanyl, estimated (3.75mg freebase = 125ug fentanyl = 10mg morphine approx.) = about 2.7x as strong

This doesn't say anything about the relative LD50s. Be careful!

Last edited: