• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids The Big and Dandy Fentanyl Analogues Thread - Acetylfentanyl / Butyrfentanyl

^This is a very dangerous advice. Even with tolerance I found 1mg to be very strong. So yeah your merits may vary. Drastically.
Nobody knows the potency and bioavailabilities of this substance.
I would never touch it without tolerance so for the sake of HR please consider getting another Opioid Mr. Tryptamite.

My 0.02$.

^This is a very dangerous advice. Even with tolerance I found 1mg to be very strong. So yeah your merits may vary. Drastically.
I would never touch it without tolerance so for the sake of HR please consider getting another Opioid Mr. Tryptamite.

My 0.02$.

What was your ROA?

My 0.02$.

It's what I thought then. This looked attractive when I was on methadone. Now though I think it's safer sticking to heroin for my occassional forays.

I don't understand what you're saying there's, sorry :? You're having headaches after using pure B-F?

Not literally I meant that figuring out how to safely use it in its pure form without killing myself is becoming a headache. I have to worry about solubilty, degradation, wether it will stay in solution, degradation, fluctuation in dose if I use a nasal spray. Pre-mixed is a much safer gamble

Does anyone know the best way tk store butyr fentanyl in a liquid solution? I have viald of saline, should I mix the fentanyl in the saline and then store re insert it back into the vial and refridgerate, or will it be dine just sitting in wager in a bi ttle at room temperature?

Yes! I was wondering the same thing. A vendor I know just stocked this chem and I'm very interested in trying it. Of course since no dosage info is available I would start at the sub-mg range just to be sure it isn't fent or something else stronger. If no effects are felt wait 8 hours and increase the dose to 1mg. Another 8 hours then 1.5mg. Move in small increments.

To prevent even more inhalation hazards, dilute it to a known solution.

High potency dry powder is very bad if not properly handled...

Received 250mg of this yesterday. It feels to be ~1.8-2x the strength of oxycodone or maybe 8-10x the strength of morphine sulfate, the two opiates with which I am most familiar. It is certainly not active in the sub milligram range.

Other forums' reports indicate 5mg being rather useless and 10-20mg being ideal. So I started at 10-15mg.

Insufflated 12mg x 2 over an hour, achieving a nice sense of well being, and very minor euphoria. I ran some errands without difficulty. Each dose felt like approx 20mg oxycodone.

Two hours after the last dose I decided to try vaporization. It is extremely thin and runny. Used foil and a paper straw. 10-12mg at a time, three times over 30minutes. Nodded in and out of consciousness with lots of euphoria. Very pleased at this point and had trouble walking in a straight line when I finally got out of the chair.

I had to go to a party an hour later so I needed to wake up as I was extremely drowsy at this point. I used ~20mg of insufflated ethylphenidate and 160mg caffeine (sugar free rockstar beverage). Retrospectively, the ethylphenidate was a mistake because of the negative mood and anorectic effects.

I was ok at the party for about three hours but had malaise and a fairly bad headache which is very unusual for me. I went to sleep around 1am easily but with a headache. I slept approximately 14 hours which is also unusual for me. Today I have just the slightest unusual discomfort in my head- not quite enough to be a proper headache. I contemplated insufflating a bit more acetyl fentanyl but decided to wait til I was back at baseline, later in the week at least.

I also feel a bit of cognitive impairment and amotivation today. More misspelled words and a general laziness. Definitely don't feel my smartest. I've never noticed this after other opiate binges, in fact its usually the opposite- a feeling of cognitive enhancement.

Overall, initially I was very excited to have finally obtained an inexpensive and effective opiate, but I am not sure about this headache and come down or whether it is related at all. I will update after my next experiment at to whether these results are consistent.

As a point of reference: My tolerance is naturally high; I believe I am a poor opioid metabolizer having a disfavorable CYP2D6 allelic variant. My preferred dosages tend to be about twice that of friends, nothing too extreme but definitely prohibitively expensive- like a 80mg OC is good for me. I have no formal tolerance as my usage is restricted to a few times a year. My last use was 8 months ago (60mg vaporized OC).

I hope it was the EPH but it has never caused a headache in me before. Perhaps the combination did it.

Do you have experience with other opies? Ive never done fent so cant really interpret comparisons to that. How does it compare to other opies? Like the effects: analgesia, euphoria, sedation, duration, overall feeling. I'm ordering some soon that is if the vendor still has it by the damn time my broke ass gets money....:X

Felt like oxycodone to me. Not as euphoric or long lasting as morphine or codeine. Fentanyl never really affected me.
Lots of euphoria, sedation, analgesia (flame didn't feel hot, etc) when vaporizing. From the extreme nodding I got I think it was a high dose. Duration was about 2-3 hours with 30 minutes of extreme initial effects (vaporizing). Insufflation led to a come up in about 10 minutes with a 2-3 hour buzz.

53 hours after the 30mg vaporized: still with a headache, mental fuzziness, and odd malaise. I've never experience a comedown like this from any substance. Could a one time binge result in minor withdrawals or something? I was expecting a very short half life but it is definitely still active.

Fentanyl's half life (a few minutes) suggests that the more easily degraded acetyl fentanyl** shouldn't be lasting 2-3 hours. Especially when acetyl fentanyl is less lipophilic. I don't think these reports line up very well; has anyone tested their compound beyond biassay?

Judging from the EC50 values on Cayman Chem, fentanyl = 30 nM, acetyl-fentanyl = 676 nM. That means fentanyl is about 20x more potent, making acetyl-fentanyl 5% of the potency of proprionyl-fentanyl. This means, at a first guess, about 2mg of AcFent = 0.1 mg of regular fentanyl. Still potent, but a step in the right direction.

** Acetyl fentanyl is not fentanyl modified with an extra acetyl group. Fentanyl contains a propionic acid group, that is replaced with the one carbon shorter acetyl group in acetylfentanyl.

Last edited: