• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids The Big and Dandy Fentanyl Analogues Thread - Acetylfentanyl / Butyrfentanyl

I was just hoping to make a powder to avoid having to share a nasal spray bottle with with friends or strangers. I also enjoy the ritual of using the powderversion of this substance. Is there any way to figure out the solubilityof these two substances in water or another solvent? The msds is available online if its a relatively simple calculation.

I'm thinking that it will take a lot of knowledge and/or equipment to do it correctly considering the difficulties professionals have.

Does anyone know how fragil this substance is? Can i just store it in water in the fridge or should i mix it into bac water and store it in the vial. Also The only source I know of sells blotters of bf mixed with cyclodextrin only. Does anyone know if it is essential to mix with cyclodextrin to use sublingually?

It's still dangerous even if you obtain a homogenous mixture at first via your method; Powders of different densities and structures will eventually separate over time creating hot spots. Vendors and users that sell/use these mixtures are playing with fire.

EDIT: TheAzo beat me to it. Teach me not to read threads.

Store it as a liquid...

Make a nasal spray...

You need to dilute it regardless...

It is stil rather unsafe to be handled in this manor.

Does anyone have advice on creating a nasal spray? How will I be able to measure the amount of fluid coming out, and guarentee that the amount released is consistent. Should I dilute it brlow the active dose to be safe The active dose is about 1mg

!THIS! is seriously no HR: but after fumbling around with this for a while i just switched to eyeballing, may it nasally or rectally administration.

The crystals are usually big enough to know, that you don't ingest large amounts with 1-2 of them (regarding the overall amount you're having), so i just upped the dose if it wasn't sufficient.

B-F, even if it's the pure one, isn't as hellishly potent as regular Fent, so one must have zero tolerance (then, what the f#!k are you doing with it, anyways?) or zero intelligence to OD on it.

As said before, this is not to be taken lightly, but at least for me, it worked.

And regarding the storage question: i stored mine as powder/crystals, not dissolved in some liquid, just at room temp without any preparations inside a closed container. I wouldn't to this with big amounts of this compound, but since i never had that much to play with, i really didn't bother.

!THIS! is seriously no HR: but after fumbling around with this for a while i just switched to eyeballing, may it nasally or rectally administration.

The crystals are usually big enough to know, that you don't ingest large amounts with 1-2 of them (regarding the overall amount you're having), so i just upped the dose if it wasn't sufficient.

B-F, even if it's the pure one, isn't as hellishly potent as regular Fent, so one must have zero tolerance (then, what the f#!k are you doing with it, anyways?) or zero intelligence to OD on it.

As said before, this is not to be taken lightly, but at least for me, it worked.

And regarding the storage question: i stored mine as powder/crystals, not dissolved in some liquid, just at room temp without any preparations inside a closed container. I wouldn't to this with big amounts of this compound, but since i never had that much to play with, i really didn't bother.

You are completely and udderly out of your fucking mind...

You are lucky it isn’t really active orally... Or you didn’t hold it in your mouth too long...

Does anyone have advice on creating a nasal spray? How will I be able to measure the amount of fluid coming out, and guarentee that the amount released is consistent. Should I dilute it brlow the active dose to be safe The active dose is about 1mg

Use a metered sprayer

Like a used steroid nasal sprayer... it has a set volume of liquid coming out in each spray.

Make your liquid in the right proportion to come out at 1mg per spray by diluting your product.

This may not use all of your powder, so don’t just go dumping it in water and having at it.

You are completely and udderly out of your fucking mind... Or you didn’t hold it in your mouth too long...

I have way enough experience to stand behind what i'm saying. I made a solution beforehand, i made blotters, i have done everything else in the name of HR that's possible to be on the safe side.

Sublingual/oral doesn't work, or at least it's a ROA for an expensive compound like this which is a total waste, both of time and money.

And for the future: watch your language, dear Sir 8)!

And for the future: watch your language, dear Sir 8)!

Cursing is not illegal, and it was not a flame... It was out of concern.

I was in no wrong...

Furthermore you never stated anything about blotters and the works. If you did, I would have never typed that.

Sublingual does work. Very similar holding fentanyl in your mouth.

The dose of blotters I see come in 2mg pieces. What's the recommended dose if one was to pay for this over priced chem?

Use a metered sprayer

Like a used steroid nasal sprayer... it has a set volume of liquid coming out in each spray.

Make your liquid in the right proportion to come out at 1mg per spray by diluting your product.

This may not use all of your powder, so don’t just go dumping it in water and having at it.

Can I get these without prescription at pharmacies or anywhere else? I want to make some ketamine nasal spray to combat pain (snorting is inconvenient in public places and eating it makes me nauseous)

Furthermore you never stated anything about blotters and the works. If you did, I would have never typed that.

Sublingual does work. Very similar holding fentanyl in your mouth.

I tested this compound throughout, had pre-layered-blotters (a vendors give-away), a tincture of pure B-F solution and self-made blotters, you see, i actually had my cautious episode with this one! And even though you're right when saying sublingual administration works (of course it does), it's of such piss-poor bioavailability, that i wouldn't even consider trying it again, hence totally canceling it out as viable form of administration.

It's just not worth the time, work and effort to prepare a solution, layering blotters and wasting some of this precious stuff in the process, when intranasal and rectal administration are both far superior and much easier to prepare.

Last edited:
I wouldn't buy the blotters dude. Do the math on how much your getting and how much your paying for your other options. I wouldn't say overpriced this has pretty quickly become one of my absolutely favorite drugs

Can I get these without prescription at pharmacies or anywhere else? I want to make some ketamine nasal spray to combat pain (snorting is inconvenient in public places and eating it makes me nauseous)

Amazon A quick five second search.

Type in "Empty nasal sprayer"

delivers about 0.078 ml of liquid per spray

Last edited:
I wouldn't buy the blotters dude. Do the math on how much your getting and how much your paying for your other options. I wouldn't say overpriced this has pretty quickly become one of my absolutely favorite drugs

My reasoning for the blotters is simply I don't want to take the time to prepare a solution as the active amount is rather low.

What is a usual dose you take?

Not really I only have a baseline perma-tolerance (former heroin addict) I did about 10-15 milligrams in a night spaced out in 1mg dosages. Its nowhere near fentanyls potencyc

Honestly though I wouldn't buy it pure without a tolerance. I may have saved money buts its turning into a dangerous headache