• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids The Big and Dandy Fentanyl Analogues Thread - Acetylfentanyl / Butyrfentanyl

I'm brand new here having a hard time posting! My friend has old 100&50mg he has worn. His doc has up'd n vanished!!! Can he use old ones?? Put in his mouth?

^ this is not a fentanyl thread. It's for research chemical analogues only ... Search in the forum for the fentanyl mega thread you will find answers there. Honestly to be quick and say to your question this : old fent patches, can be put in mouth but plz titrate up. It can hit super hard and do not do a whole 50mcg patch cuz it has a lot in it. The 100 is even more so dangerous, use like a 1/5-1/6 of it and that's ONLY if you are very tolerAnt and must abuse these. I say stay away stay away but if you will do it, pleSe be safe. You can get a buzz off cutting and chewing patches but it's damn dangerous and honestly not worth it. Be safe and look for more info the the main fentanyl thread in other drugs sub forum.

Edit: I see u said they are worn... Yes they will still work in mouth but most of the fent is gone. Not all so plz be careful and make sure u see how strong a small cut pf the patch is chewed, then dose from there. No need to do a whole patch at once if they turn out to maintain their potency somehow. If they are gel, it isn't safe to abuse at all imo. Plz tell your "friend" to be safe and educate about this drug as it kills many people every year. Probably the most dangerous opioid that exists....

Hi everybody. New member. First post. I've combed the internet and have come up with nothing about paraflouroisobutyrfentanyl (pibf) I will have the opportunity to research it very soon. My vendor says its 1.5x potency of bf.I've heard bf is somewhere between 1/5 and 1/3 fentanyl itself. Putting this to near fentanyl potency. I haven't had bf. But in recent months I worked up a crazy tolerance to AF. I could iv 50mg and not catch a nod believe me I'm not bragging it sucked. So did the transition to subs it took 5-6 days to feel normal. My tolerance has gone down since but still lingers pretty high as I'm dependant. Has anybody had exp. with this? Thanks in advance for any help everybody. From my endless hours of reading here the vast majority here male up a great community.

Also I should give more detail about my AF adventures. I ordered a small amount from a vendor. I had only ordered RCS once before and it was etizolam unfortunately lol. I wasn't fond of it I couldn't really feel the effects but it was obvious to everybody else I was on something. Since that went smooth I decided to try fent analogs (af) since buying them was cheaper than buying dope pills and even suboxone if I ordered more than a couple grams. I loved it. I loved how it made my tongue numbish when I licked a bag or whatever i loved how it was clear in a rig like it came from a hospital. At first I was snorting/iv/vaping 10-20mg 4-5x a day pretty soon it was mostly iv at 30-50+mg a shot up to probably 8x a day. The transition to subs was horrible whereas I had been maintaining on 2mg bupe a day before the first epic binge of about 2 weeks it took about 5 or 6 days for the leg cramps to stop at 4-6mg bupe a day. I've been through that cycle about 3 times now. In that time I've had 2 friends od both of which I gave mouth to mouth to until EMTs got there and one loser I unfortunately allowed one of my acquaintances to have over for a day of munching out watching movies and getting high. I never od'd like they did but more than a couple times I did a shot let go of the belt set the rig down then blam*!* I'm waking up with somebody wondering if I was dead. The rush must have been so hard i didnt feel it and went straight out. I've been more careful since. I have a 4 month old son and my woman to keep me from going too crazy with the stuff. It is dangerous as fentanyl itself and needs to be respected and proper tools and knowledge are essential with any of these. Next time I get into these I plan on making a days worth of solution withdose of choice .1ml it makes the math easy and I'm getting glass nasal spray bottles that spray .1ml per squirt. I want to add I've lost a lot because of my lack of willpower against these chems. My job my best friend hasn't talked to me in months. Hes one who od'd I gave him 18 mg and about 2 hours later he says hey man that felt great but I came down can I get some more. So I weighed out another 12mg for him. Did a bump and crashed on his couch. About 3-3 1/2 hours later my girlfriend wakes me up he was face down on his porch door open on a cold night. I rolled him over he was very in responsive he gasped once on his own from then til the EMTs arrived I gave him mouth to mouth hoping to keep his brain alive since he did still have a very weak pulse. He came out alright but I lost my best friend of 10 years over it. I'm fairly certain of the 12mgs I gave him that he snorted did it he would havebeen dead and cold over 3 hours later iI believe he took some out after I fell asleep. He had seen me weigh doses but probably thought he could handle more. That's just speculation tho. I've done my best to show both sides of its effects on my life though it feels great but it shouldn't be glamorized and once again if you're not qualified and don't have the essential tools and knowledge don't bother. If ID have actually had somebody I was partying with die IDk what ID do. Be safe everyone -peace

dude have u even tried it?
I'm not saying its a good thing by any stretch, but over demonizing it like this is just gonna make the kids want it even more.
yes its strong. but honestly, i found Butyr-Fent very euphoric. possibly up there with the most euphoric opiates i have tried, and yes i have tried them all.
you cant get BF or AF anymore so its a non issue. i just dont see the point of putting false information out there. BF is pretty much the same in potency as maybe Oxymorphone IME. you can do a hit of 5-10mg off the foil, and feel pretty good for 3-4 hours. this is with a moderate tolerance.
with no tolerance, 2-4mg vaped, will make you vomit. but you wont die. at least i never did, multiple times with no tolerance.
granted, BE VERY CAREFUL. but if you arent a complete imbecile, you should be able to handle BF or AF without instantly turning to stone after opening the bag.

nah bro im not saying u full of it.. i believe u. and thats really fucked up what happened to you.. im glad you are ok.
i think u got a fucked up batch. maybe it had formeldahyde or some other shit in it.. if u didnt have it tested u really dont know whats in it. pure AF or BF should not cause kidney damage at all. any more than real fentanyl would. if fentanyl caused kidney or liver damage, there wouldnet be thousands of people prescribed it and using it daily for pain. i was on butyr fentanyl for over 4 months. i used it to maintain, which was admitedly quite stupid. i have been off it now for 5 weeks. the first 2 weeks were hell.. i didnt sleep for 9 days straight. but i am fine now.. no serious health problems at all.
so i think u must have had a tainted batch. i have a friend that had a tainted batch as well.. he started gasping for air, couldnt breathe.. went to the hospital.. tested negative for all substances including fentanyl. they kept asking him what chemicals he was exposed to.. after a steroid and oxygen therapy he was ok.. but then went home and had a seizure.. we still dont know what hey sent him but no way it was BF.

Tried pibf today. (Paraflouroisobutyrfentanyl) 14 hours after my last 2mg of sub was dosed 500mcg nasal spray gave me threshold effects. The same ived with a very slow push with no tornoquet an hour later gave some more pronounced effects I went around cleaning the house sweating when normally I wouldn't be. Nose and random areas are itchy. I feel like 1-2mg iv would be a good dose for me to feel pretty good but not nod out and make a fool of myself.40mg was dissolved in 30ml water. After an hour of sitting and having been agitated there are only tiny particles that look like glass. This is similar to my experience with AF. ID love to hear if anybody else has any info.

Tried pibf today. (Paraflouroisobutyrfentanyl) 14 hours after my last 2mg of sub was dosed 500mcg nasal spray gave me threshold effects. The same ived with a very slow push with no tornoquet an hour later gave some more pronounced effects I went around cleaning the house sweating when normally I wouldn't be. Nose and random areas are itchy. I feel like 1-2mg iv would be a good dose for me to feel pretty good but not nod out and make a fool of myself.40mg was dissolved in 30ml water. After an hour of sitting and having been agitated there are only tiny particles that look like glass. This is similar to my experience with AF. ID love to hear if anybody else has any info.
Guess you need a little more of the spray to break through the sub-block, no? Half a mg of pfbf is not an overkill dose, stick tomthe spray and fuck IV'n this, please.

And to add something for all people liking these fent-analogues, Furanyl-fent is 'better' than all the rest, beware as hell, IT IS POTENT AS FUCK. promise.

Last edited:
Guess you need a little more of the spray to break through the sub-block, no? Half a mg of pfbf is not an overkill dose, stick tomthe spray and fuck IV'n this, please.
Its not pfbf. Its paraflouroISObutyrfentanyl (pibf) they say its 1.5x the potency of bf. Which I've never had only AF but the pibf also seems to last at least twice as long as AF does. I had 3mg in a rig and did my no tye-off slow push and stopped at 2mg cause I got a somewhat odd really warm headed rush. I really like this compared to the other 2 rc opiods I've tried (AF and u-47700) better feeling longer lasting far more potent. ID say it may be half of fent potency. In case you didn't read my earlier posts when I was on AF I was snorting/iv 50+mg at a time several times a day then suffered on 6mg sub a day for 6 days before I stabilized. Then I got down to 2mg a day before I got this. I still have a fair tolerance but def not what it once was. ID have to guess pibf is between 8-10x as strong as af

Last edited:
I've been trying to make a fentanyl analogue equivelancy chart from what I've gathered from BL threads vendors and across the web where I could get info. I think this would be a helpful tool for people switching from one analog to another or are planning to and don't have a reference like this. I would add 10% potency when first trying to be safe since everybody metabolize a slightly different.
Fentanyl: 1, 100%
Acetly F:1/20, 5%
Butry F: 1/4, 25%
Furanyl F: 1/2, 50%
Paraflourobutyr F:1/5-1/4, 20-25%
Paraflouroisobutyr F: 2/5, 40%

Note. I've seen paraflouroisobutyrfemtanyl abbreviated as (pibf), (fibf) and I believe another I will edit if I find it or remember.
Another note a vender that sells both fu-f and pibf told me that pibf is 2x the strength of furanyl fentanyl which contradicts my chart and either puts pibf almost equipotent to fentanyl, furanyl fentAnyl at 25% fentanyl being equipotent to butyr fent, or both somewhere between the chart ant my note. I could use other opinions to clear this up. Hopefully by someone who's tried both.
Last note for now pibf lasts very long compared to others with ones like AF and u-47700 (i know its not a fent analog. But its got similar properties) ID be dosing hourly but with paraflouroisobutyrfent I only dose every 3-5 hours. Between the duration awesome euphoria and extreme potency its become my favorite fent analogue. These factors make me feel like I'm less likely to ID because I dont feel like residing until the high has been gone for a while thoughbthose who don't have the proper scales knowledge ect would be more susseptable to ID based on the potency and duration. Looking forward to feedback. If you disagree I welcome it just please do it politely. I'm new and trying my best to help. And I can't find any info in pibf anywhere It seems like I'm one of the luck first for this one where I'm usually late to the party lol thanks and be sale

Its not pfbf. Its paraflouroISObutyrfentanyl (pibf) they say its 1.5x the potency of bf. Which I've never had only AF but the pibf also seems to last at least twice as long as AF does. I had 3mg in a rig and did my no tye-off slow push and stopped at 2mg cause I got a somewhat odd really warm headed rush. I really like this compared to the other 2 rc opiods I've tried (AF and u-47700) better feeling longer lasting far more potent. ID say it may be half of fent potency. In case you didn't read my earlier posts when I was on AF I was snorting/iv 50+mg at a time several times a day then suffered on 6mg sub a day for 6 days before I stabilized. Then I got down to 2mg a day before I got this. I still have a fair tolerance but def not what it once was. ID have to guess pibf is between 8-10x as strong as af

Sorry man missread that horribly, man seems like some really potent stuff! Take care man!

Thanks. Trying. I'm out of it now and back on subs. Pibf/fibf is a monster of an opioid and all too recreational. Even though it lasts a lot longer than AF self control is a very hard thing to maintain especially if you're an addict and if you aren't you should be nowhere near this stuff. Normally I iv pretty much any opioid I can but this was so strong I had no need and probably would've died before I ran out. I go overboard on dope sometimes though its been a while since its expensive and I've done the same on AF but this stuff is powerful and euphoric as hell.if you offered me 5g raw dope vs. 1g pifb/fibf it wouldn't be a very hard decision. Its probably a good thing my vendor doesn't offer much of a price drop for bigger orders or ID had gone bannannas on the stuff and still be drooling. Hopefully someone else with the right experience tries this ID like to hear what other people think about it and my guestimated potency comparison.

I read an article that stated if you replace the propanamide group of fentanyl with a acrylamide group that it doubles the potency, along with adding a ortho fluoro group an the aniline benzene ring.

Hello guys.

I'm receiving 500mg of Acetyl-Fentanyl tomorrow and would like some information on whether or not it is soluble in Propene Glycol or not.

I've been unable to find a solid answer on this so would massively appreciate some help. I don't possess any scales and would like to make a solution that would be suitable to IV and also use in a vape.

Would I be able to dissolve the 500mg in 10mg of PG, giving me a solution that is 50mg/ml. That way I can use a 1ml syringe giving me a 5mg/10cc solution which will be easy to dose.

Is this possible with straight PG? I also have a ton of Ascorbic Acid I could add if needed. I think it's the HCL version too but I keep finding mixed reports online.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Bluelight is not the place where we give you solid answers to a harmful recipe for danger.
This is a harm reduction site.

All I can say is that Fentanyl is strong and if taken inappropriately it can be very dangerous to you.

There's a diversity of threads and if you need help in recovering you can find good forums to talk about your issues.

Last edited:
I am about to make a decision on ordering either Furanyl-fentanyl or FIBF, but I can't do this without first knowing their relative potencies to Fentanyl. Let me start by saying I have handled pure fentanyl for years, and with all of the substances in this group I've always used liquid measurements to ensure proper dosing.
I have both 0.01 and milligram scales, and so I really am just looking for as concrete of am answer as I can get. I've seen a lot of contradictory statements in several different topics about this, but was wondering some of your opinions, considering I have not dealt with F-Analogues.
Some people say that Fu-F is 25% potency of Fentanyl, others say 50%. Some people say that FIBF is 25% potency compared to Fentanyl, others have stated that it is double the potency of Fu-F, and if that turns out to be true, then it would put FIBF as anywhere from 50% potency, or nearly equipotent to Fentanyl. Is there anyone that has an idea of these relative potencies other than arbitrary statements that don't even seem to have anecdotal evidence to them, maybe someone has done a bioessay on all three substances? I hope that I can figure this out before the beginning of the month.
I have also just contacted the vendor asking him the same questions. Hopefully between you BLUELIGHTER BADASSES and my vendor we can get a solid answer... (who is extremely reliable at least for anhydrous / nearly anhydrous rcs)

So... I made a very impulsive decision and ordered 500mg of acetyl fent not too long ago. I am expecting it to arrive before the weekend. I am an ex fentanyl addict, and at my worst was using over 100mg of fent hcl/week by way of 2mg IV shots every 2/3 hours. I wound up spending over a month in the hospital due to this with septic blood and had several overdoses. I have not used IV drugs since this happened, which has been over a year ago at this point. I went through my WDs in a jail cell and it was total hell.

I am debating whether I will have the self control to use this 500mg and then stop and avoid reordering or if this is going to send me off the deep end and I will have an overnight order in for fent hcl powder by the time the supply is gone. Also, I am not quite sure how to dose it. I have done it before but only when I had a strong fent habit, and would go through several g's VERY quickly and barely get 'off E'. I am not quite opiod naive right now, I have been using around 1000mg of tramadol a day, and if I do use the ace at all it will most definitely be IV. Any other ROA just wouldn't be worth it. If I can muster the self control to flush it I will. I figure I will start with maybe 5-10mg IV, and see how I feel from there?

It's incredibly important to be very cautious with fentanyl, and I recommend a 0.000mg scale and liquid dosing to accurately dose without dealing with miniscule amount of powder.

And example of this would be dissolving say 10mg in 10ml of water, 1ml of water = 1mg. With an oral syringe, this would be very accurate and easy to dose, and takes out some of the risk of using pure fentanyl analogues, however you have to be very careful when making liquid solutions like this, and definetely keep them locked away and hidden from people that could die if they stumbled across it and decided to for whatever reason, ingest it. Also, using a facial mask of some sort, latex gloves, and a clean working space when weighing and creating your fentanyl solution. Be sure to wipe down everything that has b-fentanyl on it with an alcohol swab afterwards, and flush it down the toilet.

I just wanted to reply to this for anyone taking this advice, when anyone is making a liquid solution of fentanyl or fentanyl analogs learn from my mistakes. Use bacteriostatic water in a sterile injection jar, and allow the solution to sit for at least an hour before you use it. In addition to that it needs to be kept at a very cold temperature to help avoid contamination. I went septic from using tap water to volumetrically dose my fent several times, and was on the verge of death in the hospital twice. The sad part was that I had several 5 hour energy shot bottles that had been emptied and filled with fent solution and a hidden syringe with my property in the hospital and denied drug use to the nurses and doctors so they were pumping me with IV antibiotics for weeks wondering why there was an infection with bacteria that was consolidating around one of the valves in my heart. I would get rigors (uncontrollable shaking) all day and my fever would often reach 105+ degrees F. I would also pour out a putrid and foul smelling sweat in MASSIVE volumes. This symptoms were not so much a direct result of the fent itself as it was that I was using tap water and keeping it at room temperature with the fent powder mixed in and then using that solution which would quickly contaminate with bacteria for IV use. If I recall correctly the temperature to store fent solution is is around 40 degrees.

If anyone does feel the need to make a solution to accurately dose these very potent drugs, either mix and store them correctly or only mix the amount you will need for immediate use.