MEGA: Rap/Hip Hop DISCUSSION thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey marley g, please post more of a topic in future. There's no need for creating multiple video threads... I've merged your threads into the hip hop discussion, where its probably better off for now.

BUKKWEAT BILL - Trap Demon

RETCH- Finesse the world

$HA HEF- Super villian

DA$H- skewface
17 more minutes drops the eleventh

MIDWE$T MILLZ- livin fast

21 SAVAGE

KIRB LA GOOP

LAMB$

Hey peeps, I'm archiving this thread because its a bit too big now. The new topic can be discovered here.

Cheers all :)

[one of the very] best hip hop albums of the 90s
(click thru)

too bad they had only one solid album in them, but thankfully they ended with the fire (only their 2nd)

edit: I forgot how absolutely outrageously gorgeous Lauryn Hill was, as here, et passim; and this is a neat concept for a video, though from one of her subsequent solo albums that were not remotely Score material, but a catchy tune and definitely from someone who was listening to urban radio occasionally at the time memorable

Last edited:
I got another cool chill song of 90s hip hop.. this ones is good to listen to on a Sunday morning relaxing :) Digabale Planets - Pacifics : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y74IBgLQF4Q This is like an anthem to my Sunday morning/afternoon philosophy, just relaxing and taking it easy :) ha.

What you guys think of this kinda music, i kinda like it: Gramatik - Good Evening Mr. Hitchcock: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bEpQeRGIo74 ............. Its got a cool beat, idk i think you guys will dig it.

Digable Planets saved me from despair so many times in the 90s....by some Cosmic Coincidence, i went directly from being introduced to Pfunk via a bootsie collins concert to hearing the planets just a few weeks later. to this day, i flat out believe that starchild is the matreya buddha. via the same karma, i love Gramatik and give you this in response:

Gramatik - Funk it Down

more fallout from 90s hiphop, from soul position - RJD2 - the Horror

Status
Not open for further replies.