MEGA: Rap/Hip Hop DISCUSSION thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
its funny LOL you named all rappers from the south. i agree with all of them except lil wayne. name some east coast rappers...joe buddens, joell ortiz, fabolous, paul caine, ransom...cmon the list goes on they spit real shit, shit people can relate to.

they can tell story's, like an author writes a book they write it in rhymr form and people relate to it.

naming the suckiest rappers from the south (except lil wayne), to try and prove your point isnt going to work, and i think you know that. theres a bunch of wack ass rappers from back then to. music is exactly what it is back then. good music and bad music and if you fail to realize that its just because every single one of youz wanna be be like eachother no rap isnt what it used to be PLEASE

you saying those sucky ass rappers from the south is like me saying vanilla ice and MC hammer. your missing the point

There is no logic in that what so ever. If that is the case then you are saying Backstreet Boys, N Sync, Brittney Spears, 98 Degrees, Jonas Brothers and shit like that is good music due to their mainstream success. Wayne is popular because a bunch of suburban white kids have no fucking taste.

On a side-note, I'm not saying I believe this whole study, but it is interesting never the less...

A study was done to relate the music a person listens to, with their IQ
Check the results
musicthatmakesyoudum2bla.png

http://musicthatmakesyoudumb.virgil.gr/

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/article2315392.ece

Wayne fans are dumbasses according to that.

Are you fucking retarded? IQ scores dont go into quadruple digits. IQs range from around 50 to the mid 100's. Your chart shows "IQ scores" in the THOUSANDS, for people who listen to classical music and at 876 for the supposed dumbest people.

Stephen fuckin hawking is said to have a IQ score somewhere around 160. So, according to this chart, apparently all the stupid, low iq people, who just COINCIDENTALLY happen to listen to music that the people who made the chart dont like, are still more intelligent than the smartest living genius by over 600 points?

the people sittin here judging intelligence, BASED ON A HOMEMADE INTERNET CHART that seems to say that IQ can be measured in thousands of points, must be dumb as dirt to believe that shit. I really hope nobody actually looked at that and took it serious or believed there was any merit or actual real facts or science behind it.

I aint even gonna go into the things that influence iq score, or the crazy lil idea about how music taste is influenced by a HELL of a lot more shit than your intelligence level. The fact that you could post a chart thats clearly arbitrary and made for shits n giggles, and put it here as factual evidence to try and support your arguement, and NOT NOTICE that the supposed IQ's are impossibly high numbers right at the beginning, speaks for itself. :|

Are you fucking retarded? IQ scores dont go into quadruple digits. IQs range from around 50 to the mid 100's. Your chart shows "IQ scores" in the THOUSANDS, for people who listen to classical music and at 876 for the supposed dumbest people.

Stephen fuckin hawking is said to have a IQ score somewhere around 160. So, according to this chart, apparently all the stupid, low iq people, who just COINCIDENTALLY happen to listen to music that the people who made the chart dont like, are still more intelligent than the smartest living genius by over 600 points?

the people sittin here judging intelligence, BASED ON A HOMEMADE INTERNET CHART that seems to say that IQ can be measured in thousands of points, must be dumb as dirt to believe that shit. I really hope nobody actually looked at that and took it serious or believed there was any merit or actual real facts or science behind it.

I aint even gonna go into the things that influence iq score, or the crazy lil idea about how music taste is influenced by a HELL of a lot more shit than your intelligence level. The fact that you could post a chart thats clearly arbitrary and made for shits n giggles, and put it here as factual evidence to try and support your arguement, and NOT NOTICE that the supposed IQ's are impossibly high numbers right at the beginning, speaks for itself. :|

lacey, i thought the same thing to we read it wrong. the graph shows what people scored on there sat's and then if they scored low they listen to lil wayne. thats not IQ scores its SAT scores. its a stupid fucking graph and doesent do justice

LOL LoneStarDJ the person who posted it didnt even realize what it was he said IQ not SAT LOL, a point hes trying to make. DJLoneStar you must not be a good DJ or get any gigs if your playing some bullshit at a club LOL play what people want to hear not what you think is good with lyrics it aint just lyrics no more its beats and melodys and everything. god, id liek to see if you played some conscience rap at a club and see what people think of you haha

just because the millions of people who listen to him are pretty fuckin dumb doesnt make him great. its nothing personal against him i think that whole commercial rap gangsta persona that people (especailly nice rich white kids from very nice towns) carry when they lap this garbage up. its not music people.

lmao so you blame the fans..so his album went triple platinum now your telling me the millions of people that bought his alum ALL of them are dumb! your not making sence. let his career speak for itself. oh yea and hi hater

All the fake retards i know listen to the stuff on the radio.

all the chill people who know who they are, and are comfortable with themselves dont.

It is very easy to tell the difference, I dont need a chart to tell me what i already know.

Dipsetoxy you are just further showing how retarded those kinds of people are.

lol so because i listen to lil wayne im a fake retard?, i suppose millions of people are LOL unless you can back it up you should keep your mouth closed, i dont need to back it up, his career does that already. this debate is going nowhere its opinions. and this isnt what the thread is about im done. i listen to what i listen to and im comfortable with myself. ok Pudann? lol dick

lmao so you blame the fans..so his album went triple platinum now your telling me the millions of people that bought his alum ALL of them are dumb! your not making sence. let his career speak for itself. oh yea and hi hater

hahhahhahah ;)

Dipsetoxy, you and I are a rare breed. Why's that? Because we aren't hipster contrarians that try real hard and wear our music 'taste' on our sleeve. Apparently to be 'true' or 'underground' in the hip-hop business today you have to speak only about 'issues' and have a totally undanceable beat. I work in the largest indie store in my city, yet I listen to the mainstream radio channels. Why? Because I like discovering new music regardless of its intent or message, as I'm not some pretentious douche that selects music to augment my 'personality'.

Dipsetoxy, you and I are a rare breed. Why's that? Because we aren't hipster contrarians that try real hard and wear our music 'taste' on our sleeve. Apparently to be 'true' or 'underground' in the hip-hop business today you have to speak only about 'issues' and have a totally undanceable beat. I work in the largest indie store in my city, yet I listen to the mainstream radio channels. Why? Because I like discovering new music regardless of its intent or message, as I'm not some pretentious douche that selects music to augment my 'personality'.

Kultron i couldent of said it any better, thankyou. On these boards were rare breads, but lil wayne didnt go triple platinum on 1 album because of luck LOL its because millions of people respect his art.

Kultron i couldent of said it any better, thankyou. On these boards were rare breads, but lil wayne didnt go triple platinum on 1 album because of luck LOL its because millions of people respect his art.

...respect...his art? WTF? the guys raps about straight dumbass shit. i forgot about the lost art of selling crack and pimping hoes. His lyrics barely ever rhyme, or make sense, and his beats are shit. a milli, a milli, a milli, a milli, a milli

lol thats 1 beat, which didnt suck. LOL if it did it wouldent be the biggest beat of 2008 that EVERYONE in the industry hopped on to do a verse on. check the facts

Status
Not open for further replies.