• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Cuddle Puddle vers. Need gum for 3rd Degree Gurns!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darksidesam

Moderator: CD
Staff member
Old thread: http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/threads/....-Shulgin-s-sanctuary?p=10419725#post10419725

Rules:

1. No drug questions. Thats what every other thread is for.

2. Bluelight User Agreement and ED forum rules apply. That means no flaming, no sourcing, etc. When a moderator asks you to do something, please follow their directions. If you have any questions with it, please shoot them a PM

3. All pictures must be in NSFW (Not Safe For Work) tags: . This is due to a) picture may be inappropriate for work, and b) bandwidth conservation. Users who post pictures with out NSFW tags will have their picture removed.

4. Treat everyone with respect (as we usually do). This thread is for us all to get to know each other, so be nice and don't make anyone feel unwanted/uncomfortable.

5. When a Social Thread reaches 1,000 posts, do not start a new one. This is the moderators job. This will prevent multiple threads being started. If a new thread has not been created in a timely fashion be patient and wait until a mod opens the new one.

Too early :p

but Im smoking copious amounts of the weed I found lmao

What's too early ?
Im honestly blaming you folley for suggesting to get a vape, im a frigging stoner now haha
Sod it though i really love that herb i do, i feel incomplete without it, and a very satisfied and happy guy with it :D

No, you would have been a pothead anyways lol the vape just saved your lungs

weed is an amazing drug though, its everything you could want in a drug, depending on the strain.

and this thread was too early lol, only 948 in the other

No, you would have been a pothead anyways lol the vape just saved your lungs

weed is an amazing drug though, its everything you could want in a drug, depending on the strain.

and this thread was too early lol, only 948 in the other

I just wanted to make one if not Thizz will beat me to it :(
Lol

Yeah your right about the weed anyway, I was smoking a Joint of an evening every night, i dont even smoke cigs, so i was relieved to get a vape. Different High, i personally like it better than smoking

Shieet Im high as fuck and get to go school and do a presentation on music

cant wait

the fool is too far away for me to be able to get it tonight :( now its just a waiting game till I get that, then my G of off the block coke

There is one not too far from here...

Whos got the getaway whip? I promise to have you in a K hole for the next week...

Who needs a getaway whip when I have/am a time machine 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.