• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Cuddle Puddle vers. Need gum for 3rd Degree Gurns!

Status
Not open for further replies.
deuces

So this chick I talked to for like a week texted me last night, apparently she just "wants some fun, no strings attached"

FUCK YES

You gotta take it easy with the acid man, you're gettin delusional :3

LOL I already dropped my whole vial in like 3 months... so I kind of have to :!

Oooh, I feel so in the mood for some acid lol... Wish I didn't live with ma parents >_<

Dude Im 16, I still live with mine lmao...

but they dont really care that much about drugs, they know I do them safely so as long as Im not fucked off my ass everyday they dont bother me. Thats the benefit of having old hippy/stoner parents :D

Yeah, my parents can live with weed, I told them I did xtc twice lol, they are OK with mushrooms, but if I even say the word lsd they look terrified... XD
edit: plus bad trip is guaranteed if you have to hide it for people... atleast for me.

they are OK with mushrooms, but if I even say the word lsd they look terrified... XD

SAME DUDE!! Well, they arnt really OK with mushrooms, but they accepted that I've taken them a few times. Once I started talking about acid though... oh HELL no.

But they're OK with me occasionally destroying my brain with speed, and occasionally risking getting addicted to opiates

I dont really have to hide anything though, I just talk to them like normal if Im tripping, while their faces are melting 8o

id probably do shrooms you know. I think ill hunt them out at some point.

Thats just what I dont get.

Why shrooms and not LSD? Shrooms are much less safe than acid, way more intense and "freaky" and they have poison in them, while LSD is completely non toxic

acid is a chemical, that grows on the mold of rye right? ergot
Mushrooms however, i think they could act on my depression ive had all my life, chemically. Its not dopamine.. its not serotonin .. wtf is my depression about i just want it cured.
Strangely i ate around 200mg of mushrooms before, if that.
I said it wouldnt do anything, and it didnt but i did strangely fall asleep.

But i also did ketamine that weekend too but. That weekend, was the weekend that give me the biggest 'afterglow' and happiness ive ever had, in fact i even got a job that week.

Shrooms have chemicals too...

the only thing that would grow on ergot is LSA I think, definitely not LSD. Mushrooms were shown in a study to help with things like depression, but short term. LSD was shown to do thing VERY similar, except that it usually lasts a persons entire life..

But so can the negatives,
Look man you cant win me over with acid that stuff really scares me it really sounds too much.
Im very sensitive to drugs, i always have been ive always needed less of everything, and its great because its a lot cheaper for me then :D

But i think that i couldnt cope with lsd's effects. Id probably find it overwhelming.

100mg mdma makes me smile for nearly 3 and a half hours, my jaw hurt 2 weeks later still.
10mg valium can make me fall asleep standing up in the shower after ive finished (i dry before getting out the shower, as you dont get that cold snap when you stand out then)
200mg vaped weed would probably be a fair bit too much for me
10mg mxe is the most enoyable dose for me
20mg of 2cb made me get strong vibrant colours there when i shut my eyelids, like looking into lights and my walls were insanely flashing it was hilarious! Such a euphoria.

Thats just it though.

Shrooms are SO much more intense than LSD... Ive had plenty of very scary times on mushrooms (every trip, in fact). LSD is the most magical and pure experience there is... the only time Ive ever had a bad trip is when I was arguing with my best friend I dropped with... or the time I did 5 and didnt know how to just let myself go.

A good LSD dose is more likely to lead to an amazing night than MDMA is IMO...

LOL honestly sam, I've seen both sides, mushrooms vs acid. Acid is like a walk in the park compared to mushrooms. Mushrooms have a tendency to feel dark and scary, and kind of insane hehe... While LSD is more bright, colorfull and cartoony. I have yet to have an enlightening trip on acid though. Acid is in no way overwhelming either, it sloooowly creeps up on you until you notice 'hey I'm trippin man!' Lool.. But you know, don't take my word for it, just try a tiny dose! I bet you'll love it hehe

Thats just it though.

Shrooms are SO much more intense than LSD... Ive had plenty of very scary times on mushrooms (every trip, in fact). LSD is the most magical and pure experience there is... the only time Ive ever had a bad trip is when I was arguing with my best friend I dropped with... or the time I did 5 and didnt know how to just let myself go.

A good LSD dose is more likely to lead to an amazing night than MDMA is IMO...

Every time i do MDMA i find it absolutely amazing .
U Jelly Folley ?

I dunnoooo dezz im not a hardcore drug user. In total ive only tried 15 different substances., some of which are legal .

its just that acid stays with you for life, just how people describe it. It sounds scary.

You don't have to be a hardcore drug user to enjoy acid lol. That's kind of my point, compared to most other substances it feels remarkably mild and forgiving if you keep the dose reasonable

Status
Not open for further replies.