• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids opana, 20s vs 40s

lptrax

Bluelighter
Say you were going to purchase some Opana ERs. you can buy the yellow 40s or you can pay 12.5% less overall per miligram and get the green 20s.

Is it worth paying a bit more in your guys opinions to get the pills with a much larger % oxymorphone by weight? I never have any nasal issues blowing the yellows but these greens have my sinuses all clogged up and i think with the 20s you literally lose more to gelling etc.

I would definitely go with the 40s I've only done 2 40's and 2 10's in my day, and the 10's clogged me up pretty badly, whereas the 40's did't give me a problem. Not sure how sniffing will work with the new formula though.

a day later and I've sure as hell answered my own question.

I've only ever used 40s until this god damn drought. These 20s my guy would do a little cheaper so I went with them one time.

It is far and away worth it to pay 5 bucks more per pill for yellow 40ERs (5 more for one yellow than the price of 2 greens).

From what i'm reading online it seems i'm lucky to be getting any of the old formula opana at a decent price. Sad times. I truly think the powder from these 40ERs is the best drug on the planet (that is feasible to obtain). Dumps on heroin but maybe that is just because I am on the west coast.

Is there anyone on the west who would actually buy tar over opana (or prefer it) assuming the pana was cheap

that seems stupid paying more money just for a higher dose pill.

I prefer 20s to 40s anyways

I prefer Opana to tar heroin

With the 20s you NEED to take the coating off, with the yellows it doesn't really matter. They yellow is just a way softer fluffier pill altogether. I also do a green in one line so that quickly trashes my nose whereas yellows never give me any nasal problems at all.

payed a little more for the 40s today

I've written MANY A POST REGARDING THIS!

I have noticed a BIG DIFFERENCE between the yellows and the other opanas. And not just me personally, but others I know as well.

Yellows are soft. Yellows bust up easily via clamp/strainer/etc.

Greens/pinks/oranges DO NOT. I believe there is a slightly different ingredient in these. They are literally hard as fucking rocks. Because they are so much harder, i peel the coating off with a knife (almost like you would an orange). People say "oh you lose some that way. but honestly the tiny amount of white you lose compared to the entirety of the pill is negligible. Save the coating shell to eat if you want.

The yellows are also easiest on my nose (although they are by no means gentle...). Opana in general is harsh on the nose, but the greens/oranges/pinks are the WORST. I'll literally have green snot for a day.

I've had 40s and 20s and I prefer the 20s. Neither is easier on my nose, nor does opana really fuck with my nose in the first place. I just do really long thin lines.

IMO the 30s are the worst, and I've never bought a 10mg ER. IR's though, different story.

what are the price of the yellow 40s. I just got 80 of them from a friend, nurse, for free.

oh really. ok I was just wondering. even a estimated .lol. im new to the site, understtood.

Nah, it's cool. Try looking on google/other to get a reasonable guesstimate.

i have a legal script of these 1os and 20s er and i used to have the 5's and they are by far the WORST....im happy i got moved up. you have to peel the coating....and they taste like shit but not nearly as bad as the 5's.....the 10's and up and far better in everyway.im hearing more and more about these, and supposedly theyre rare??? ive had mine for about 6+ months and have had very little trouble getting them, although this endo recall has me running around town pharmacies like crazy and countless hours on phones but i think i got it under control now.....viva la rx

As far as ER's go I'd say the 40's over anything else all day. I personally like the 20mg IR's due to my somewhat low tolerance and the face that they don't gel. Not the easiest thing to come by but it's usually worth the price. I don't get down with tar or needles so Opana is the best IMO.

They don't make 20mg IR.

I don't get down with needles either but I have, and even still, snorting opana beats IV heroin in my opinion.

Ment to say 10mg IR. You say snorting them still beats heroin; good to know. I know people who bang the IR's but I can't get down.

I won't go near a needle these days, but IV Opana is out of this world. But I wouldn't want to go through those WD.

im curious about it, but it seems like the process of extracting it and prepping it is a bit tedious.....i guess im a lazy user who likes a simple prep, i dunno, plus im reading conflicting tales of exactly HOW to extract the oxymorphone from the opana er's.....im kinda freaked out by it all...
I won't go near a needle these days, but IV Opana is out of this world. But I wouldn't want to go through those WD.

Don't try and shoot Opana unless you've got the IR version and a desire to become addicted to a very potent opiate with the worst withdrawals of any full agonist.

im curious about it, but it seems like the process of extracting it and prepping it is a bit tedious.....i guess im a lazy user who likes a simple prep, i dunno, plus im reading conflicting tales of exactly HOW to extract the oxymorphone from the opana er's.....im kinda freaked out by it all...

I wouldn't even attempt it with the new formulation that just came out.