• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Best way to take dilaudid?

iRush

Bluelighter
ok so i picked up some 8mg dilaudids. im wondering what the best way to take these to get the most high. Other than IV..

if 30mg oxy gets me a good nod, how much diladid should i plug for a nice nod?

why not iv? i was gonna ask what plugging is but now im not sure i want to know ;)

i have no way to get a needle syringe, and ive never IV'd before.

Anyone know how much D i should plug if 30mg oxy gives a nice nod?

IV is the only way to take dilauded without wasting it, unless you have no opiate tolerance. If you have no tolerance, then snorting will work just fine.

My best experience with dillies has been insulfsting about 4mgs and them add about 700mg of soma. That was an awesome ride nod etc. something about the two have a wonderful synergy. If i hada choice of several other downers those two by far you'ld be the best in my book. wish i could get ahold of some dillies and some like the good old days. That is just a suggestion I'm sure you are going to do them what you want.. I'm just ssaying it is a awessome combo. Report back hell you may have come across something way better.

j

i did actually, i plugged 8mg dilaudid and insulfed 1mg ativan,
it was an AMAZING combination, Pure Bliss. :)

What's the point of asking for HR advice if you're not going to follow it?

uh, cuz noone gave him any advice to follow other than ROA. So why don't you contribute something rather than post a silly comment that doesn't help educate or add to the conversation.

Also 8mg plugged really isn't really unsafe since he usually takes 30mg of oxy orally. Thats probably a pretty good dose to get close to the same experience.

Call me an old naive geezer but what's up with plugging? I've read time and again how folks are doing this with their meds and I don't get it. So, if I have a 30mg Opana ER, do you have to remove the coating, put it in water, or basically do anything other than poke it in? It'd really suck to have to poo after you did that, eh? I figure, if I don't ask I won't know. Thanks in advance for your patience.

You basically prep a solution like you would for IV except suck it up into a needle-less syringe and squirt it inside your rectal cavity.

It has a greatly increased BA in many drugs and almost some kind of a rush.