Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Plugging Cocaine

junkie skumbag

Bluelighter
Hey guys been getting some awesome coke and wondering what the effectiveness of plugging coke is to snorting?Or even if it would work?I'd think it would be pretty good as coke is super water soluble. The only thing that worries me is the numbing effect coke has Im worried that it might numb my ass to the point of releveling myself without my control.Should i be worried about this?

I would like to hear some peoples experiences who have done this :)

i haven't done it, but i wouldn't.
you know how when you have good coke, it has that effect of making you need to shit real bad when it comes on? this + numb bum sounds like a recipe for a shit sandwich of sorts.
there are heaps of other potential routes of administration, maybe stick with the tried and tested...

you know how when you have good coke, it has that effect of making you need to shit real bad when it comes on? this + numb bum sounds like a recipe for a shit sandwich of sorts.
there are heaps of other potential routes of administration, maybe stick with the tried and tested...

I dont really get that from coke mate,i usually get the anticipation shits BEFORE consuming drugs.i do always usually need to shit when im comming up on MD tho strange.

"here are heaps of other potential routes of administration, maybe stick with the tried and tested"

Yes i know this but i wouldnt mind a change up if you get what i mean,also i wouldnt mind giving my nose a break as i think i've done some damage to it in the past :\

Agreed this is the hallmark of really good coke. One line and then 'fuck I'm really high. FUCK I NEED TO SHIT!'.

I don't know you could always try it, and just be around the toilet if things go wrong. probably something you would want to do by yourself to save any potential embarrassment. It will make your arse go completely numb though.

Junkiescumbag, just by reading the title of the thread somehow I knew itd be you who created it hahaha, the guy that always wants to put something up his ass yo. Wish my gf was so ambitious about anal activities too hahaha. On the side note yes u will get a very numb ass. Regarding to plugging it has about the same BA as say snorting. The reason why itd hit u harder plugging because it can actually absorb a lot more through the membranes. I prefer racking it, one nostril at a time, if its awesome coke it will be smooth and coke is prob the only substance I love to rack because it doesnt burn a single bit, another reason is because its a lot more fun. I say just find out what works best for you and stick to that.

Junkiescumbag, just by reading the title of the thread somehow I knew itd be you who created it hahaha, the guy that always wants to put something up his ass yo. Wish my gf was so ambitious about anal activities too hahaha. On the side note yes u will get a very numb ass. Regarding to plugging it has about the same BA as say snorting. The reason why itd hit u harder plugging because it can actually absorb a lot more through the membranes. I prefer racking it, one nostril at a time, if its awesome coke it will be smooth and coke is prob the only substance I love to rack because it doesnt burn a single bit, another reason is because its a lot more fun. I say just find out what works best for you and stick to that.

lolololololol you know me suss so bloody curious cant fuckin help myself :p .i just stuck to rackin maybe some other time when im on my own i might give plugging coke a go.just not too keen on shitting myself lol

^ haha. also, whats the fun of doing coke alone anyway? Its a social drug. for me thats its big saving grace, as it has alot of negatives IMO.

Hey guys wondering if any of have tried capping cocaine?? I would much rather rack it but when I'm out on the town it's such a pain in the arse!! I was think of making 2 point caps up n jst drop whenever I want 2? Is it less effective than racking??

The main issue I see with plugging cocaine is the constant need to redose, plugging a single dose is one thing but running to the loo every 30-40 mins to lube up another syringe full of cocaine doesn't sound like a particularly attractive proposition to me. I also imagine that the duration would be decreased a little bit from the quicker onset, just like IV cocaine or smoked freebase cocaine generally have a shorter duration than insufflated coke.

B O B I am fairly sure that cocaine has a low oral bioavailability, for what we pay for it in Australia I really think thats flushing money down the toilet. People chew coca leaves and get an effect but I am not sure if more of the drug is absorbed sublingually or orally. While in the right quantity I am certain you would gain discernable effects from oral street cocaine I really think its not worth your time and certainly not worth your money!

Half the fun is snorting lines in a group of friends. Not sure that would work with plugging! Glad others agree that mdxx and coke make you take a huge dump. I thought I was the only one.
Let us know how you go Junkie.

Swallowing cocaine may work. when I was in south america I would often start the day with a nice cup of coca tea, and it worked. but it didn't work as well as chewing it. Agreed that it would still be a waste of money. I doubt it would do anything more than stimulate you a little.

snorting is the way to go honestly.

And yeah, compulsively shoving a syringe up your arse to redose sounds like a pain in the arse. If your anything like me, you won't be able to stop at one dose. granted, I racked up lines instead.

^ haha. also, whats the fun of doing coke alone anyway? Its a social drug. for me thats its big saving grace, as it has alot of negatives IMO.

well maybe i can have mates over and disappear into my room for a few mins n come out off my head,meh coke is the only stimulant besides MDMA that i enjoy.to me coke is all of the good parts of meth with none of the bad parts of meth (no/fuck all comdown your able to sleep and eat later that night ect ect)

I'd agree on lower doses. but go through a few grams of good coke and gone is the ability too sleep and eat, and eat a few hours of thinking your heart is going to explode and being anxious as fuck.

These days I prefer the high of meth. though its comedown is shitty

I don't find meth comedowns too bad whatsoever really. So long as it isn't dirty gear and I don't stay awake longer than 24-36 hours, get a solid sleep, eat and hydrate myself I feel alright. A little bit of weed or a few benzo's and I am right as rain.

I found cocaine to have virtually no comedown but I have only used it a couple of times and neither was a repeated dosing scenario.

I prefer the high of meth rather easily, I also love the act of smoking meth, however these days if cocaine wasn't cost and quality prohibitive I would rather use it than meth because I find it is a bit more social and less habit forming.

I'd agree on lower doses. but go through a few grams of good coke and gone is the ability too sleep and eat, and eat a few hours of thinking your heart is going to explode and being anxious as fuck.

These days I prefer the high of meth. though its comedown is shitty

Few grams would empty your bank account :p

yous crazy. yous get good coke then shove it up yous bum. yous crazy ass mutherfuckers.

don't get me wrong I love coke but it's such a fiendish drug, there's never enough

Coke should be hovered off naked bosoms not jammed up your bum. Any women who tolerates such behavior in her company is not someone I'd take home to mother.