• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Plugging Cocaine

Do people know they are not required to answer? Could do without the replies to questions that start with I dont t know but followed by paragraphs of opinions with no personal experience or definitive answer to the question.

Last edited:
I decided go trial this popped a line on a damp finger dabbed ass till it opened and popped ginger in rubbed in . Dam it is rush rush rush :)

Hey guys been getting some awesome coke and wondering what the effectiveness of plugging coke is to snorting?Or even if it would work?I'd think it would be pretty good as coke is super water soluble. The only thing that worries me is the numbing effect coke has Im worried that it might numb my ass to the point of releveling myself without my control.Should i be worried about this?

I would like to hear some peoples experiences who have done this :)

I use cocaine recreationally, went out with a friend's for the night, depending on what we are doing and who I'm with, ( going out to the clubs, shooting some pool or having a girls night out) well determined if I do any or not and if so, is it just a bump here and there when I can sneak off bathroom or if I'm going to do a couple of small skinny lines a few different times throughout the night.

I'm not a heavy user in the sense that I have to do several lines to get high or go through a gram in a weekend. I'm not good at with a couple of bumps here and there throughout the night or a couple of short skinny lines a few times throughout the night. If I have two grams, 1 gram could last two weeks while the other gram could last 2 months.

I've never logged any kind of drugs or pills before. I don't need it to plug cocaine just to achieve a high but I am trying at once just to experience a much more intense high that is comparable to smoking or injecting.

I get it, start small and build up your dosage so you don't go overboard.

What is the copain of to water ratio? If you're going to do a typical key bump amount of cocaine, how much water should be used to dissolve the cocaine? Using too much water I would assume I would dilute the cocaine and make it weaker. water should be used I love the cocaine without diluting it and making it weaker? I don't have a scale that measures milligrams no telling me 10 to 15 mg of cocaine should work isn't going to help me at all.

What is the copain of to water ratio? If you're going to do a typical key bump amount of cocaine, how much water should be used to dissolve the cocaine? Using too much water I would assume I would dilute the cocaine and make it weaker. water should be used I love the cocaine without diluting it and making it weaker? I don't have a scale that measures milligrams no telling me 10 to 15 mg of cocaine should work isn't going to help me at all.

The rectum will absorb all of the water (along with the coke) regardless of how much water you use. It doesn't make any difference to the potency, because you're still getting the same amount of coke. Your body will use that water just the same as if you drank it. As long as you have enough to dissolve the coke, and not so much that you can't hold it in, you're good.

Is the characteristics of the high similar to that of smoking crack or injecting cocaine as far as how quick the high effects are felt, the intensity of the high, the short duration of the high?

It's not something that I could see myself frequently doing. And it also doesn't sound like it's very practical to do when going out with friends.