• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Plugging Cocaine

Coke should be hovered off naked bosoms not jammed up your bum. Any women who tolerates such behavior in her company is not someone I'd take home to mother.
My mum would happily hover from my gf breasts, I am not sure what would happen when bumholes are thrown in

I'd agree on lower doses. but go through a few grams of good coke and gone is the ability too sleep and eat, and eat a few hours of thinking your heart is going to explode and being anxious as fuck.

These days I prefer the high of meth. though its comedown is shitty

LOL i couldnt even go through half a G of this coke in a night n that half gram cost enough fuck paying 100's or even 1000's for a few G's of coke

Plugging? I think Sustanon is right in saying same BA as insuffulation. Personally if you want a bigger hit, I'd cook it back to freebase and smoke it, or even inject it.

I had a massive coke addiction, was going through a lot of bags in a week, 2 weeks coke free ATM!

LOL i couldnt even go through half a G of this coke in a night n that half gram cost enough fuck paying 100's or even 1000's for a few G's of coke

definately couldn't afford to do that in Australia. no way. I was doing this in South America. An 8 ball of coke would cost the equivalent of a point to a point and a half of coke here.

anything over a gram and a half used to give me some bad comedowns.

I wouldn't inject it, as it's not my thing (nothing against people that do inject any drug) but I have smoked it before, and the rush is unbelievable, ears ringing. I could have sworn I read somewhere that smoking 40mg freebase was very similar to injecting 30mg of cocaine HCL. A very close feeling.

yeah everything is tingly when smoking it. back to the inital question about plugging rather than snorting, well i guess anything is worth a shot. After awhile snorting is an annoyance. Snorting is the worst thing about cocaine. the nose feeling swollan, bloody snot for the next day or two and the problem with not being able to snort properly towards the end of the binge is a pain.

Yes you can plug as a ROA.

Apart from the previously mentioned 'water in the syringe'....which is rather effective, there is another obscure method.

It is called: 'fairy dusting'.

An older method, used in the late 60's and 70's. Fill an emptyed out biro with product...carefully insert into anus...push further into rectum...and have someone forcefully blow the contents into the bowel.

And there you have it...fairy dusting.

Plugging? I think Sustanon is right in saying same BA as insuffulation. Personally if you want a bigger hit, I'd cook it back to freebase and smoke it, or even inject it.

I had a massive coke addiction, was going through a lot of bags in a week, 2 weeks coke free ATM!

yeah i was thinking of cooking up some crack (god just sayin that makes me feel nigga) n smokin it. i've had the chance to sample crack cocaine in the past n its pretty decent but the high isnt long enough n makes me feind like a motherfucker and tends to just make me genraly agro and shooting up dosnt really appel to me.so yerrrrrrr

Apart from the previously mentioned 'water in the syringe'....which is rather effective, there is another obscure method.

An older method, used in the late 60's and 70's. Fill an emptyed out biro with product...carefully insert into anus...push further into rectum...and have someone forcefully blow the contents into the bowel.

hahahahaha i'd let one rip right as the person goes to blow LOOOL

^ You'd happily waste hundreds of dollars worth of coke for a cheap laugh? Shit, I used to have that much money too.

dont do this and then be around other ppl u might end up shitting ur pants lol

I'm tearing up after thinking of all that coke being wasted :(

Personally if you want a bigger hit, I'd cook it back to freebase and smoke it, or even inject it.

^ This guy knows.

I knew these people that would buy coke and only rub it on their gums, i couldn't believe it, i'd go as far as calling it a travesty!

No, I'm pretty sure "fairy dusting" is when you throw rainbow glitter all over an anti-gay person in support of gay rights.

EDIT: I just realized how old this thread is. Sorry for the necro-post. :p

Last edited:
Just plugged coke for the first time....very pleased with the results!!

I was lucky enough to have a lover use coke during foreplay. So yeah it absorbed through the membranes and very very good feeling.

It was just a few pinches of gear but yeah.

Feels good man!