• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Oxymorphone Hydrochloride 15mg IV Help - Opana

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone. I'm new to this forum and I know this thread is kind of old but I wanted to add my experience to it. I receive oxymorphone hydrochloride 5mg tablets that are a round blue pill with the number 5 on one side and e794 on the other side. I'm not exactly sure if these specific pills are the extended release or the immediate release tablets but I do know for sure that you can crush them with ease and IV them. Here is the method I use. I take the tablet and place it in a folded dollar bill or piece of paper n put that on a hard surface like a table. Then I just crush it with a lighter, just like you would a normal percocet or vicodin. There is no coating to take off and it is not hard to crush. Once it's completely crushed I take the powder and place it in a relatively big spoon. Then I take my 100cc syringe and fill it completely with water and shoot the water onto the powder in the spoon. I then add about another 20-30cc of water because it is a lot of powder and it seems to draw up in the syringe easier when I use more water. After I add my 120-130cc of warm water to the powder in the spoon I then take the back end of the plunger, the one you put your thumb on when injecting, and mix up the powder and the water really well. I try to mix it up to where there are no more big pieces of powder left. It does not jel up. It is semi thick but not jel. I DO NOT heat the water and powder solution with a lighter when it is in the spoon. I just use hot water from the start. I then take a fairly big piece of cotton that is lightly rolled up and drop it in the water. I then draw up the fluid thru the cotton into the syringe. This step may take a little while to do because its hard to draw up sometimes but you can draw up the liquid. Once I have it all drawn up into my syringe I then completely clean all the remains off of the spoon. Once the spoon is completely cleaned off I shot my solution that's in my syringe back into the spoon. I then take a new smaller piece of cotton and draw that back into a different clean syringe. You can repeat this step another time but I usually just refilter once. After I refilter the solution it is now ready to be IV'd. From my experience the rush kicks in fairly quick compared to dope. I have a fairly high tolerance but I still get a good rush just from one 5mg pill. I know this post is long but I hope it helps.

how to IV any er

Just wondering too if anyone has any experience yet with these generics?? I'm going to look into switching to these 15s from my current 30s now that the new opanas are out :( I'm assuming like the opanas an alcohol or methanol extraction will be necessary...Would love to hear from someone who has any hands on experience with these as there really isn't anything on the internet about them.
You get two soda cans turn upside down put pill in one can get 91% alcohol pour in the one with the pill get medicine dropper drop filter when pill is completely dissolved put med dropper suck through the filter do not get powder at all that's all the fillers put in other can make sure no water in the second can squeeze med droppebrin second can light on fire you'll get brown rings when it burns it self out repeat process wet filter with water in second can med gets in curve of can it put 100 units of water will be like liquid sunshine draw up ride on

You revived a two year old thread with horrible instructions suggesting to light an isopropyl solution on fire that only works with old formula ER not the new plastic ones saying for any errors pill so people won't know what they won't work for. You need to not post so irresponsibley on a harm reduction forum.

You get two soda cans turn upside down put pill in one can get 91% alcohol pour in the one with the pill get medicine dropper drop filter when pill is completely dissolved put med dropper suck through the filter do not get powder at all that's all the fillers put in other can make sure no water in the second can squeeze med droppebrin second can light on fire you'll get brown rings when it burns it self out repeat process wet filter with water in second can med gets in curve of can it put 100 units of water will be like liquid sunshine draw up ride on

DO NOT DO THIS!

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.