Bluelight

Thread: Oxymorphone Hydrochloride 15mg IV Help - Opana

Results 1 to 21 of 21
  1. Collapse Details
    Oxymorphone Hydrochloride 15mg IV Help - Opana 
    #1
    Greenlighter Vertical's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    McMinnville TN
    Posts
    21
    Needle
    Hello everyone,
    I have just picked up these 15 mg Opana IR I belive. They are round and white and have 262 on one side and a Cresent Moon on the other side. I would like to know how to IV these if anyone knows please let me know.
    Thanks
    Reply With Quote
     

  2. Collapse Details
     
    #2
    Bluelighter Fire&Water's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Chronos Square, Crown City (in the house of blue light)
    Posts
    1,540
    Quote Originally Posted by Vertical View Post
    Hello everyone,
    I have just picked up these 15 mg Opana IR I belive. They are round and white and have 262 on one side and a Cresent Moon on the other side. I would like to know how to IV these if anyone knows please let me know.
    Thanks
    Educate yourself through the search thread "plugging oxymorphone" you'll eventually realize it is a way better route of administration..."eventually" being the key phrase here.
    Reply With Quote
     

  3. Collapse Details
     
    #3
    Senior Moderator
    Support
    Tommyboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    13,972
    They are the extended release, not instant release. I am not sure how prepping them for IV will work since they may gel up, but I'm not sure how those generics are when it comes to their abuse resistant mechanisms.
    Reply With Quote
     

  4. Collapse Details
     
    #4
    Bluelighter Fire&Water's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Chronos Square, Crown City (in the house of blue light)
    Posts
    1,540
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommyboy View Post
    They are the extended release, not instant release. I am not sure how prepping them for IV will work since they may gel up, but I'm not sure how those generics are when it comes to their abuse resistant mechanisms.
    Being ER tablets, I think the answer is "not worth the risk"
    Reply With Quote
     

  5. Collapse Details
     
    #5
    Bluelight Crew muvolution's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Pharmacopoeia
    Posts
    4,412
    Hey man, we have an OPANA ER megathread, just search in Other Drugs for it. It discusses pros and cons as well as marginally safe ways of extracting the OM, which I DO NOT SUGGEST. Opana is 10x stronger than morphine or oxycodone, so banging 15mg would be like shooting 2 oxy 80s at once or depending on where you are at, .1 to .5 g of dope. In other words, that shit will kill you. Start small, like 2.5mg, that small dose will floor you, I guarantee it.
    Reply With Quote
     

  6. Collapse Details
     
    #6
    Moderator
    Other Drugs

    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    السلام عليكم Release my Mind... From your Grip.. Poison, poisooonn! Invading, invaaading! Reveal my Soul.
    Posts
    11,844
    Opana IR comes in 5mg and 10mg sizes only.

    It's got to be the ER 15s. If it's shaped like an octagon, get thoughts of IV out of your head.
    Reply With Quote
     

  7. Collapse Details
     
    #7
    Senior Moderator
    Support
    Tommyboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    13,972
    Quote Originally Posted by muvolution View Post
    Hey man, we have an OPANA ER megathread, just search in Other Drugs for it. It discusses pros and cons as well as marginally safe ways of extracting the OM, which I DO NOT SUGGEST. Opana is 10x stronger than morphine or oxycodone, so banging 15mg would be like shooting 2 oxy 80s at once or depending on where you are at, .1 to .5 g of dope. In other words, that shit will kill you. Start small, like 2.5mg, that small dose will floor you, I guarantee it.
    Yes. It's very important to take the bioavailability of the drug into account as well. Someone might be telling you that they find oxymorphone to be a little over 2x stronger than oxycodone if they sniff them, but that's with oxymorphones 40% nasal BA, as compared to the 100% IV BA, making it WAY stronger when IV'd. It's still very strong when you sniff it, so due to that and how complicated extracting it for IV may be, you should just sniff it to avoid the danger. If you choose to IV it, check out the links muv is speaking of.
    Reply With Quote
     

  8. Collapse Details
     
    #8
    Moderator
    Other Drugs

    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    السلام عليكم Release my Mind... From your Grip.. Poison, poisooonn! Invading, invaaading! Reveal my Soul.
    Posts
    11,844
    We don't do pill identification here on Bluelight, but I'm confirming that besides the IV ampoules or maybe it was the suppositories, but 15mg OM only exists in ER form, and that since it's not shaped like an octagon, that it must be one of the generic ERs.
    Reply With Quote
     

  9. Collapse Details
     
    #9
    Greenlighter Vertical's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    McMinnville TN
    Posts
    21
    Thank you everyone for the responses. I thought that they were IR because they were white and had no coating. I tried just a regular way to IV and it gelled up. Im not even gonna try it threw the steps. Ill stick to snorting.

    Thanks
    Reply With Quote
     

  10. Collapse Details
     
    #10
    Moderator
    Other Drugs

    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    السلام عليكم Release my Mind... From your Grip.. Poison, poisooonn! Invading, invaaading! Reveal my Soul.
    Posts
    11,844
    You could plug that gel so it's not wasted?
    Reply With Quote
     

  11. Collapse Details
     
    #11
    These do exist along with a plethora of other generics now. I got some of these and paid <NO PRICES> hoping I could fire them and I think they gel to. To be sure though, somone has tried these pills and they jellied?
    Last edited by tricomb; 19-04-2012 at 01:32.
    Reply With Quote
     

  12. Collapse Details
     
    #12
    Greenlighter Swim 1211's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Midwest USA
    Posts
    39
    Just wondering too if anyone has any experience yet with these generics?? I'm going to look into switching to these 15s from my current 30s now that the new opanas are out I'm assuming like the opanas an alcohol or methanol extraction will be necessary...Would love to hear from someone who has any hands on experience with these as there really isn't anything on the internet about them.
    Reply With Quote
     

  13. Collapse Details
     
    #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Vertical View Post
    Hello everyone,
    I have just picked up these 15 mg Opana IR I belive. They are round and white and have 262 on one side and a Cresent Moon on the other side. I would like to know how to IV these if anyone knows please let me know.
    Thanks
    Ok soo as horrible as this may sound. My lab rat uses the opana 15mg moons multiple time daily. Mainly using IV method. Its very simple and people make it way to hard. Its just something you have to do fast.
    Let me explain.
    First get everything ready. The piece of pill, ( keep in mind doing a quarter of a moon at a time is smartest) plus its a hell of a lot easier to do and it not gel up on ya. So get your spoon, lighter, mooch, pill, your point of choice my lab rat uses little insulin points. And then add about two syringes full as you can of water. Heat water till its bubbling all over spoon. Drop quarter of pill in the boiling wayer whole. And stir around till it is dissolved well. Drop your mooch in the spoon and draw it up. And walla. Your good to goo! Tie off and fire away! )
    And if any is left in spoon. As long as your fast at firing youself. You can leave it to get your rinse. Its literally that simple. I, i mean my lab rat does it 3 times daily!!! No extraction need friends.
    Reply With Quote
     

  14. Collapse Details
     
    #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Swim 1211 View Post
    Just wondering too if anyone has any experience yet with these generics?? I'm going to look into switching to these 15s from my current 30s now that the new opanas are out I'm assuming like the opanas an alcohol or methanol extraction will be necessary...Would love to hear from someone who has any hands on experience with these as there really isn't anything on the internet about them.
    There is no extraction need for the 15mg moons. Just heat water in spoon and draw it up fast.
    Reply With Quote
     

  15. Collapse Details
     
    #15
    Bluelighter Droppersneck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    IMHE, KY
    Posts
    11,177
    Those things smell/taste like the pesticide section in lowes quite literally. I would advise against banging these things your kidneys can only take so much.
    Reply With Quote
     

  16. Collapse Details
     
    #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Junkster420 View Post
    Ok soo as horrible as this may sound. My lab rat uses the opana 15mg moons multiple time daily. Mainly using IV method. Its very simple and people make it way to hard. Its just something you have to do fast.
    Let me explain.
    First get everything ready. The piece of pill, ( keep in mind doing a quarter of a moon at a time is smartest) plus its a hell of a lot easier to do and it not gel up on ya. So get your spoon, lighter, mooch, pill, your point of choice my lab rat uses little insulin points. And then add about two syringes full as you can of water. Heat water till its bubbling all over spoon. Drop quarter of pill in the boiling wayer whole. And stir around till it is dissolved well. Drop your mooch in the spoon and draw it up. And walla. Your good to goo! Tie off and fire away! )
    And if any is left in spoon. As long as your fast at firing youself. You can leave it to get your rinse. Its literally that simple. I, i mean my lab rat does it 3 times daily!!! No extraction need friends.
    Guys and Gals...Please don't follow the above advice^^!!!

    Not to mention this is an old thread...
    Reply With Quote
     

  17. Collapse Details
     
    #17
    Bluelighter spinchick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    NARNIA
    Posts
    117
    I love opana. Would never try to bang tho....snorting it gets me pretty warm and fuzzy feelin'.
    Reply With Quote
     

  18. Collapse Details
     
    #18
    Bluelighter Tryptamite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    2,893
    Quote Originally Posted by Junkster420 View Post
    Ok soo as horrible as this may sound. My lab rat uses the opana 15mg moons multiple time daily. Mainly using IV method. Its very simple and people make it way to hard. Its just something you have to do fast.
    Let me explain.
    First get everything ready. The piece of pill, ( keep in mind doing a quarter of a moon at a time is smartest) plus its a hell of a lot easier to do and it not gel up on ya. So get your spoon, lighter, mooch, pill, your point of choice my lab rat uses little insulin points. And then add about two syringes full as you can of water. Heat water till its bubbling all over spoon. Drop quarter of pill in the boiling wayer whole. And stir around till it is dissolved well. Drop your mooch in the spoon and draw it up. And walla. Your good to goo! Tie off and fire away! )
    And if any is left in spoon. As long as your fast at firing youself. You can leave it to get your rinse. Its literally that simple. I, i mean my lab rat does it 3 times daily!!! No extraction need friends.
    Sounds like your veins are full of gel. I would seriously consider not doing this. You are literally melting the gel into the solution you are injecting.
    Reply With Quote
     

  19. Collapse Details
     
    #19
    You must do the alcohol extraction on these. These are different than the Endo made brand name Opanas. There is NO oxymorphone pill on the market that you can just crush,hit with water,filter and slam. All crushable oxymorphone pills need to be extracted with alcohol, 91% or higher otherwise they will gel up in the spoon. Search for the tutorial, it's easy. Just as easy as prepping the Endo made Opanas...my drug of choice for years
    Always research before indulging, it may save you.
    Cheers!
    Reply With Quote
     

  20. Collapse Details
     
    #20
    Quote Originally Posted by Blazzing_Saddles View Post
    You must do the alcohol extraction on these. These are different than the Endo made brand name Opanas. There is NO oxymorphone pill on the market that you can just crush,hit with water,filter and slam. All crushable oxymorphone pills need to be extracted with alcohol, 91% or higher otherwise they will gel up in the spoon. Search for the tutorial, it's easy. Just as easy as prepping the Endo made Opanas...my drug of choice for years
    Always research before indulging, it may save you.
    Cheers!
    Yes for the ER's made by IMPAX/Global you can do the ISO prep with THOSE BRANDED PILLS ONLY.

    As for IR's no extractions necessary.
    Reply With Quote
     

  21. Collapse Details
     
    #21
    Hello everyone. I'm new to this forum and I know this thread is kind of old but I wanted to add my experience to it. I receive oxymorphone hydrochloride 5mg tablets that are a round blue pill with the number 5 on one side and e794 on the other side. I'm not exactly sure if these specific pills are the extended release or the immediate release tablets but I do know for sure that you can crush them with ease and IV them. Here is the method I use. I take the tablet and place it in a folded dollar bill or piece of paper n put that on a hard surface like a table. Then I just crush it with a lighter, just like you would a normal percocet or vicodin. There is no coating to take off and it is not hard to crush. Once it's completely crushed I take the powder and place it in a relatively big spoon. Then I take my 100cc syringe and fill it completely with water and shoot the water onto the powder in the spoon. I then add about another 20-30cc of water because it is a lot of powder and it seems to draw up in the syringe easier when I use more water. After I add my 120-130cc of warm water to the powder in the spoon I then take the back end of the plunger, the one you put your thumb on when injecting, and mix up the powder and the water really well. I try to mix it up to where there are no more big pieces of powder left. It does not jel up. It is semi thick but not jel. I DO NOT heat the water and powder solution with a lighter when it is in the spoon. I just use hot water from the start. I then take a fairly big piece of cotton that is lightly rolled up and drop it in the water. I then draw up the fluid thru the cotton into the syringe. This step may take a little while to do because its hard to draw up sometimes but you can draw up the liquid. Once I have it all drawn up into my syringe I then completely clean all the remains off of the spoon. Once the spoon is completely cleaned off I shot my solution that's in my syringe back into the spoon. I then take a new smaller piece of cotton and draw that back into a different clean syringe. You can repeat this step another time but I usually just refilter once. After I refilter the solution it is now ready to be IV'd. From my experience the rush kicks in fairly quick compared to dope. I have a fairly high tolerance but I still get a good rush just from one 5mg pill. I know this post is long but I hope it helps.
    Reply With Quote
     

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •