• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

⭐️ Social ⭐️ Detroit Megathread

just joined. been a previous member though. The blog is awesome. read alot but so many more to go.

How the quality now-a-days for raw? been a minute doubt any of the same places are there

Heres a snippet from Junkysays just posted a few minutes ago.

"I was recently contacted by someone who didnt know about me giving tours for $$ but did want to hang out in the D and ride around. He came
from Europe and about a week ago we went out for the day on bikes. I explained while riding that I do this as side work for extra income as I know all the old buildings and the Eastside very well. We took an extensive tour of the Packard, One Eyed Michelles squat house and shooting gallery, as well as the house I was squatting and other places. He didnt offer to pay me anything, didnt offer to buy even lunch or a beer"

http://junkysays.blogspot.com/2011/12/intern.html

amazing read as always pigpen... I love checking your blog and seeing a new post, although it doesnt happen often enough!! :)

Its been a tough week on my block here on the eastside. First the abandoned house we are squatting had some cops come up inside it looking for who knows what. We didnt have shit really. They found a bunch of empty packs (lotto tickets) . The white dude played the bad cop and the black dude the nice cop. I feel bad for them having to root around in other peoples dwellings who are down and out, they need to make a paycheck but damn, they just dont seem to understand that not every loaf of bread will rise. The real white one came inside and started jamming his hands in my pockets, I started to yell at him "dude, I dont want you to get your self poked from one of my riggs, easy" I patted myself down nd made sure I didnt have any uncapped points on me but by that time he was on to some other shiny object to fuss over.

Later, about an hour after I left for my girls house an old dude got two in the head and two in the chest directly across the street..

It amazes mae that murders like this go so un noticed. There wasnt a blurb of info in the paper or tv news. Then again we gat about 300 murders a year here.

Just weird that a dude got killed right across the street.

Dope has been good though, better than usuall.

Im going to try and write soon on the whole ordeal. I missed most of it but I can tell you all what I know.

Happy new year everyone.

All you guys overseas, BE SAFE.

No, they don't anymore. They used to but they were all closed once they hit 1000 posts and it was decided they would not be be re-opened with a new edition after that. There were a few still left that just hadn't quite made it there yet, this being one of them.

This is post #1000 though

You asked for it so here it is.

-No sourcing
-No specific places. This means streets or descriptions using landmarks.
-Help us keep these threads open by reporting questionable posts!!!!
-Of course all BLUA and NASADD guidelines apply here too
-Don't be a jackass

The rules regarding any sort of discussing or even bringing up the names of various stamps has been a very vague, mostly because there was no rule set in stone. With that being said, we have decided to allow the mentioning of stamps in the general heroin thread, but no discussion. However, the names of any stamps in regional/city heroin threads is not allowed. Do not even mention the name of a stamp in the regional heroin threads.

Last edited by a moderator:
I used to hear all about the h in the motorcity. What happenend ? I believe it used to be the h capital

shit there cant be much else going on in Detroit. Every person I talk to thats been there said its damn near abandoned.

Some days you eat the bar sometimes the bar eats you.
Howdy, Dude.

shit there cant be much else going on in Detroit. Every person I talk to thats been there said its damn near abandoned.
Detroit's been that way for a really long time. There is a lot of abandoned shit out there, but obviously not to the point where all of the drugs disappeared. Detroit is still a large city.

thats what I was getting at, theres probably a lot of drugs because theres nothing else going on

I have no idea if thats true or not just a guess

Detroit is my second home. I've bounced between Chicago and Detroit most my life. The most recent Detroit time for me was 2003-2005 and at least then there was dope but trying to cop on the streets I'd say the crack to dope ratio is about 7 to 1 I'd be trying to cop and keep hearing "Naww got dat hard tho" then finally either one of the C dudes boys would have it and I'd end up waiting around til he eventually showed or I'd luck out n find someone. If your on foot ask other ppl who are obviously doing the same thing you are I'm a white guy so any white girl down there clings to you for safety n they can be helpful.

I use to be able to find the best stuff around some of the old projects, I think. I use to live around Cass about 6 years ago. It was the absolute best in comparison to the stuff I could only find in Seattle.... tar.

Finally moved back from Seattle, but now I'm 5 hours north of detroit. Hows the rest of the state now-a-days? Any Help is totally appreciated.

Last edited by a moderator:
There is def. still good dope still around Detroit. You just have to know where to look, like anywhere else.