• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

⭐️ Social ⭐️ Detroit Megathread

Is it actually dope of is it some synthetic, fentanyl stuff? It's really getting pretty popular out here in Philly, and Philly is known an to have good dope. Ours comes in blue or white wax baggies, it's all powder, sometime it's flaky. I heard dtown gets a lot if like greyish rocks which is interesting.

Ive gotten a lot of different shit out here but the shit ive seen lately is very light tan, (ive also seen the grey, and straight white) can get powder or rocks. Comes in the "lotto" packs. its definately cut with fent. Used to be nothing but dudes gettin off it in the D but ive seen some ladies gettin off it lately. And they seem to have the best shit that Ive seen. Fat packs of straight fire!! Give you that quick nod. ?

Recently moved and have no idea where to even look. My first thoughts was Pontiac but I've found nothing but hard.

Last edited by a moderator:
Recently moved and have no idea where to even look. My first thoughts was Pontiac but I've found nothing but hard.
I've thought of moving to the Doctors Before. I travel a lot and am originally from Philly. My lil bro went to Michigan State, I dunno about the long winter's tho. I know there is a ton of dope to be had, and im positive I could find some good connects. If I were you I'd try to going to the city if you actually wanna find the good stuff though. Anywhere else your gonna get taxed if you can even find it at all. Best of luck on your search

TNGuy flint is the trenches bro, u can defintely find some good. be careful out there and thats coming from someone from chicago. i got plugged up on the east side of flint with the big heads around there. like some God given meant to be type thing, I met the best ppl i could of met.
it's not open air but u can still cop off the street especially asking junkies, don't let ur money walk like they said. id just stay off the north side their just slaughtering eachother over there over drugs.
watch out for the state boys that's the best advice I could give u.

Still here. Recently went to some sketch areas in Detroit to try and cold cop with no luck.

What up doe Detroit heads just got outta Dickerson, at a 3/4 house in a2 gonna try to play it straight , walk down this paper, good to be free got out yesterday! Stay up my friends ?

Good for you. I on the other hand am looking ..... It's driving me crazy because I've lost my contacts since we haven't used for about 6 months.
Keep doing you. Keep it up!

I go to southwest everyday n cop its always nice to find new dealers though

Funny, I've been into copping for some time myself. Anyone fancy getting in touch... with my boot!

Honestly, I joke, but the true irony is that I'm actually a real genuine threat!!

No need to worry about your numbers though guys, I get all the numbers I want... through your juicy IP numbers.

See you around!

Recently moved ... and have no idea where to even look. My first thoughts was Pontiac but I've found nothing but hard.

Same here man, I'm somewhere with the same problem.

While I empathise with you and know how much it sucks we are not here to facilitate the sourcing of any drugs in any manner - we can read deleted posts and although the above is not acceptable your consideration to the toning down of your words has earned you this warning as opposed to an infraction - this will be the first and last time - Stee

Same here man, I'm somewhere with the same problem.

My problem is finding kids with drugs to bust in order for me & my colleagues to get our jollies off.

Thankfully things are a whole lot easier when I can just access your IP address, have a quick browse through your nude pics and then bust your god damn ass. Thanks people, some of you guys really do make everything jussstt fine.

Ahhhh, the perks of being a detective in the force.

Perks of being on the force is having as many dicks as you want to give you the ol in out? Fucking michigan state police and fuck the dea thanks. And best dope I?ve gotten in michigan came from Saginaw, probably originally from Detroit. Killed me once brought on mean nods the next day. Unfortunately dope in the UP is almost like finding water in the desert. I look forward to my trip down state . Much love to my fellow junkies <3 be safe and save some for me!

Detroit does have allot of herion because Canada is the inport export for major shipments so when it has to go across the country it spreds all over....it's everywhere in Michigan....

heroin is everywhere in Detroit. Don't believe me use the force. I mean prostitutes, they can be helpful, though not to be trusted.

Unfortunately dope in the UP is almost like finding water in the desert QUOTED FOR TRUTH. It costs as much as water at Disneyland as well.

I used to be able to find it all over hard to find a reliable connect these days. Sucks because I finally have money. My Brightmore guy disappeared he was the best reliable always had good shit on deck. Now I just try to cold cop