• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

⭐️ Social ⭐️ Detroit Megathread

With the amount of shootings so far this year I would say there are plenty of drugs around.

chicago has had 120 murders this year from jan1 - april 1..up 60% from the previous 2 years where we only had 75 at this time in both 2010 and 2011

and our nonfatal shootings is up 37%

whats detroit looking like?

I'm planning a trip downstate to Detroit in the next few days. It's been years since I lived downtown, and Im pretty sure the spot I use to go to was completely demolished (the projects between the masonic temple and the freeway). Now, I'm sure that it could be easy enough to try and find guys off the corridor, but quality and theft can always be a problem- anyone able to point in the right direction?
Any help is appreciated.

Where do you guys get the current crime and murder stats per city. I can't find anything online that's not a year or two old. Anyone know a website???

Farmerjohn I have been out of the dope game for many years. Just be careful and watch out for the cops.

I'm planning a trip downstate to Detroit in the next few days. It's been years since I lived downtown, and Im pretty sure the spot I use to go to was completely demolished (the projects between the masonic temple and the freeway). Now, I'm sure that it could be easy enough to try and find guys off the corridor, but quality and theft can always be a problem- anyone able to point in the right direction?
Any help is appreciated.

Unfortunately we can't tell you exactly where to find it. Just ask around, someone's bound to know a guy...

Where do you guys get the current crime and murder stats per city. I can't find anything online that's not a year or two old. Anyone know a website???

the stats have been in the news everyday, especially after the weekend and when the weather is real nice it especially spikes ..its seems every weekend we will have like 30shootings with 5dead or something crazy like that..then you read the article and its like 10 of the shootinsgs and 3dead happens like 10mins apart in the same neighborhood and you know its retaliation..its something like 85%of the shootings are gangrelated which is a record too...i just dont understand how that stat isnt higher like 95%+considering we dont really do hunting and handguns are banned in the city, i dont know who would be doing all that shooting besides the gangbangers

EDIT....this is for Bluff.... its amazing what you can find when you google shit..Atlanta PD releases its info on crime everyweek and so far this year ATL has had 20murders with 68 shootings and the biggest jump % wise of all arrests is with narcotics and the arrests are up 34% city wide

heres the link... http://www.atlantapd.org/crimedatadownloads.aspx

open up the 2nd link which is the (1-14weekly crime report) and then when that opens up, click the the (2012-14) link and on page 1, it has the city wide stats

i wish chicago posted its stats like that cause they claim all other crime is down except shootings and murders

Last edited:
Where's the old "Detroit Heroin" thread?
...I didn't get to finish reading the last page.

There is some good shit floating around the east side right now, I am going to get me a nice nod going here real soon

Heroin in Detroit is of great quality. Purity is typically high. There is a heroin epidemic in Detroit.

^^^^ I agree 100%....the eastside is flooded with that fire!!!....I go through a few different dealers depending on time of day, their availability, etc. and it seems as if right now it doesn't matter though because it's all fire. We are being spoiled out here in the D.

Any help is appreciated.

I live in Flint but pretty familiar with the Detroit area.

Last edited by a moderator:
Drove down, but was a complete waste. I must not know the right neighborhood, because where I went there was marked/unmarked cruisers stopping cars everywhere.

fuck.

^ That's usually the right neighborhood. Why do you think they were stopping people? 8)

lol right

i would think that would be a hint that you might be n the right area

I had no idea there was a new Detroit thread until Burn out just told me about it a second ago.

Glad to see a new one started up.

Shit has been shit here on the east side, Im really gettin bummed out.

Anyone gettin anything good here in the city. I wont ask where but a clue wouldnt hurt.

For those of you who are familiar with my blog I got word recently that 5-7 stories are going to be published in a small paper publication. Ill let you all know when it comes out but Im not sure if I can do that or not as the mods may have a problem with me advertising my own work. There is a cool quarterly called [SIC] that some of you might like if youre into the literary arts.

Just glad theres a Detroit discussion on heroin back up an running.

Ill be back JunkySays

Hi Pigpen,just wanted to say that I have just started a day or two ago reading through your blog.
Its very good mate, very interesting indeed,keep up the good work.