• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

⭐️ Social ⭐️ Detroit Megathread

Zombie it sounds like your dope man is pulling the classic bait and switch give u some good shit the first few days then wack it down till he reeups then repeat said process, but I'm not for sure obviously, I blow my shit alsoand depending on the source a 20 or 2 will have me pretty high, I did a 40 at the rosa p transit center and I was so fuck ing high if I didn't have a tolerance I woulda. Been toast lol thatwas not smart of me lol a 40 off this other connect has me high but not nodding it's a good high tho, anyway I'm rambling bout to get on the bus to cop rn peace y'all..

I just moved back to Michigan after twelve years away. Ive cold copped Detroit before, a hand full of times, but not since 2005. I'm sure a lot has changed but I know the basics. What's good out there these days? Not looking for sources, just general info about packaging and quality.

I just moved back to Michigan after twelve years away. Ive cold copped Detroit before, a hand full of times, but not since 2005. I'm sure a lot has changed but I know the basics. What's good out there these days? Not looking for sources, just general info about packaging and quality.
theres good dope to be had for sure, at least on the eastside, ive been getting off white/greyish-tan chunky/powder thats been pretty fire lately, also another dude i know has similar colored powder dope in 20's different dope but just about the same potentacy, i got some from each on thursday and i liked the first shit i described a little bit better so i copped from him the past couple days, snorted a couple twenties like an hour or two ago and im pretty damn high its hard to get my eyes to focus on my phone screen to type this lol, im rambling sooo keep nodding and carry on...

Thanks for the reply. I'm living up north but have work in the D in a few weeks. I'll poke around and see what I can find.

i just moved to mid michigan from new hampshire/mass border and things where wild there i could find decent brown like farting in the fucking wind. been in this dull part of michigan with no new friends or anything so i was wondering if this is not against the rules to try and make a decent, honest friend out of a like minded person like me? PM me if anyone can tell me if this is against the rules to want to make FRIENDS not sourcing or dealing for the mods that thinks thats whats going on.

jeremy

Again :

-No sourcing
-No specific places. This means streets or descriptions using landmarks.
-Help us keep these threads open by reporting questionable posts!!!!
-Of course all BLUA and NASADD guidelines apply here too
-Don't be a jackass
-NO MEETUPS

i just moved to mid michigan from new hampshire/mass border and things where wild there i could find decent brown like farting in the fucking wind. been in this dull part of michigan with no new friends or anything so i was wondering if this is not against the rules to try and make a decent, honest friend out of a like minded person like me? PM me if anyone can tell me if this is against the rules to want to make FRIENDS not sourcing or dealing for the mods that thinks thats whats going on.

jeremy

Why don't you just discuss using the forum, withing the rules, people make super srs internet friends sometimes...'till then no more pleading for anything please.

hey friends, do we have any ann arbor bluelighters?
i hate living in the burbs, getting so sick of this drive to detroit

So long story short, swim want to kick this shit. Are there any free clinics, especially in Oakland County. Swim will drive almost where ever, but swim can't quit cold turkey. Swim does have a full time job. Swim is just looking for a methadone or suboxone clinic in or near Pontiac preferably, but like I said swim drive where ever. Feel free to PM me or reply here. Swim has maybe 2 days supply of dope left & cannot go through WD and go to work. Swim would appreciate any help
Thanks

-a junkie who doesn't want to be a junkie anymore.

zombkilla313, try holy cross counseling in pontiac, they are a suboxone treatment program. you're prob not gonna have subs in 2 days, but theyll help you

Hows everyone out there doing tonight? I recently moved into Michigan in the Flint area. Have not been able to find a good connect so I swooped out to my good ol' city back in Ohio- Cleveland. Snagged some good powder and caught myself a smooth nod! ? What does everyone on here kno about Cleveland? It gets pretty crazy out here with how bad Ohio has gotten with heroin.

Last edited:
Well I have not just gone out there and tried to open air. I am not to familiar with any of the neighborhoods - wouldnt have a clue on where to start. ?

Well I have not just gone out there and tried to open air. I am not to familiar with any of the neighborhoods - wouldnt have a clue on where to start. ?
I know 110% it's out there. Sometimes an Internet search is your best bet. Once your in the general area, finding a junkie shouldnt be too hard, tell em you will get them a bag if they take you to the spot. Boom! You got a connect. Obviously rule number 1 applies here, don't let your money walk. It's money for dope. Any "real" dealer will work this way. If they say otherwise, they just want your money and don't have the real thing.

I cop from the west side of town. Packaging is all lotto folds that ive seen. Quality is banging tho. Pm me if you want

I cold coped that shit on the west side. All light tan powder but shit prolly .010 of a gram had me nodding. I got lucky the first dude i find has the ?. But as far as i know a lot of shit on the west is all that same dope. Just last spring i used to ride down here and cop anywhere from 5 to 30 Gs. An im pretty sure it was the same stuff. Looked tge same felt the same an cut with the same shit. I lost all my phone contacts since the spring tho fuck. Lol

West side got that fire rite now. Used to go to east side but west side is where its at

West side got that fire rite now. Used to go to east side but west side is where its at
Is it actually dope of is it some synthetic, fentanyl stuff? It's really getting pretty popular out here in Philly, and Philly is known an to have good dope. Ours comes in blue or white wax baggies, it's all powder, sometime it's flaky. I heard dtown gets a lot if like greyish rocks which is interesting.