• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

Favorite video games of all time

Excellent choices. These two plus Super Smash Bros for 64 sustained me through my hellish puberty years. And WCW/NWO Revenge.

welp, time for a visit to the nostalgia thread. :\

Edit: Throwdown, did you not play the first Halo or just liked Halo 2 better?

Yeah played the first Halo as well which was really good but didn't compare to Halo 2 online.

I didn't play online until halo 3, but even then my internet sucked and couldn't get much out of it. I was king at the LAN parties tho.

I didn't play online until halo 3, but even then my internet sucked and couldn't get much out of it. I was king at the LAN parties tho.

Did you play any of the other Halos after 3? I played 4 and 5 a load just for the SWAT playlist they had.

I played 4 way after it came out. I was really bummed about it not being Bungie anymore, but I realized it was surprisingly good when I finally came around. I have 5 but haven't touched it yet. I played the shit out of MCC but I don't have Live anymore so I just play the campaigns. It's awesome going through all the super old levels with the updated graphics.

Original Diablo

Hacked and duped arch-angel staff of the inferno ftw! Man, I remember when that game out, we not seen anything like it... I needed a new mouse after about a fortnight of click-click-click-click...

CS:GO is the best game for me. I still play it regularly. Now at eSports platform https://dreamteam.gg/csgo/players it's easy to find new players for the team or even join a professional team and take part in different tournaments. Want to become a pro gamer and start earning money while playing.

Last edited:
^good list, agreed about ffvii.

I've always loved half life 2, and for some reason I always go back to morrowind but eventually end up wondering wtf im doing with my life. There's something about becoming a level 99 armourer and thinking "I've learnt no fucking life skills here and feel like a twat". =D

I kinda want to start Skyrim again. I had done about everything I could do, but it's been long enough now I think I could go back in without getting bored. I've done a straight up warrior tank, heavy armor, two hand etc. I've done assassin/thief. Only thing I've not explored is mage but mages always seem boring to me and tedious. Maybe I'm wrong.

The Jack and Daxter games on the PS2, that's what made me fall in love with gaming honestly,,they were way ahead of their time

I haven't played in years but Really enjoyed story type games ; Spiderwick Chronicles and Coraline.