[*]Halo
PC:
  • Cave Story
  • Clonk Rage
  • Grid Wars 2
  • La Mulana
    [*]Minecraft
    [*]Terraria

TL;DR: Practically all high-quality ARPG, Metroidvania and Creative God Sims ever made, plus Platformers.

Final Fantasy series
Phoenix Wright series
Civilization series

plus CoD and Pokemon silver occasionally

Pc games
Diablo 2 <- nr 1 by faar
Diablo 3 fancy and cool but mostly a big disapointment compared to D2
Wolfeinstein 3D
Return to Caste Wolfenstein
Quake 3 / Quakelive
Warcraft 3
Red alert 1 and 2
Half life
Wanted mod for half life
Firearms mod for half life
Counter-strike
Day of defeat
Company of heroes
Portals
Tomb raider all of them rly
Wow vanilla
Codename eagle
Bf 2 - 3
Stronghold series
Call of duty modern warfare and black ops
Broken sword games
Gabriel knight 3

Nintendo 64
James bond golden eye
Zelda ocarina of time
South park
Super Mario 64

Playstation
Sypon filter or what ever its called

cant remember any more right now but all these kick ass :D

fuckin' hate tomb raider.... I was more of a crash bandicoot kind of guy....

In terms of games that I feel are the most memorable, the most I enjoyed playing on either a single or multiple playthrough(s).... Final Fantasy 7-11 and Diablo 2 are close to the top of my list. Fallout 3 was pretty fun, along with the Mass Effect series (New Vegas was cool but for some reason it felt subpar to 3.... despite my saying that, I think I've put more time into New Vegas than I have into 3 and I can't really explain that).

When it comes to sheer addictability and massive hours spent playing a single video game, though? Civilization 2-Beyond Earth have all snatched massive amounts of time away from my life. Another game called Starbound is at a distant second, with something like 1,600 hours played (it's pretty much a space-y version of Terraria). GTA3-5 have all gotta be sitting in the number 3 spot. Can't say for sure, though... it just feels right...

Honorable mention because I'm kind of halfway sort of just a little bit addicted to it right now:

Crusader Kings 2 -- Like Civilization, but..... absolutely nothing like it.... Hard to explain without a wall of text, so:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qzkVTDfxIUI

Last edited:
i beat civilization V on diety mode playing as Carthage stoned as fuck the whole match.
map type continents
Cultural victory
fuck yeah

Even though it's full of bugs, I still think Fallout 3 is the best game ever, matter of fact I,ve started playing it again
followed by any Borderlands game, love the sense of humour in these games
then any of the Age of Empires games, still classics
oh and I have to give a special mention to Skyrim
Dungeon Keeper would have to be my favourite older game.
So many games, so little time!

I can beat Through The Fire And The Flames on guitar hero on expert with my ass, while solving a rubik's cube with one hand and doing trick beer pong shots with the other.

Total annihilation, Age of Empires 1 and 2, Duke Nukem 3D, Fallout 3 and Fallout New Vegas.

Counter-Strike 1.6 still owns every game available.

Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time. Goldeneye 007. Skyrim. Mass Effect Series. GTAV. Fallout 3. Battlefield 2. Mega Man 2. Resident Evil 2 and 4.

Wasn't a big fan of Tom Raider either until the new one. I really liked that game.

Wasn't a big fan of Tom Raider either until the new one. I really liked that game.

I was actually just reading about the most recent one and the upcoming one earlier today in GameInformer.

The upcoming one looks really cool actually, and the stuff that was mentioned about the most recent installment made that one sound kind of awesome too.

Old:
Fallout 1
Baldur's Gate 2
Ocarina of Time
Super Smash Bros 64
Halo 1

Recent:
Path of Exile
Divinity: Original Sin
Civilization 5

edit: forgot GTA3 under old games!

Last edited:
Skyrim, Morrowind, Baldurs Gate, Fallout - these games and many others are really the best of the best.

I'll go on order by age..
1. Super Mario Bros
2. Legend of Zelda a link to the past
3. Mega man
4. Mortal Kombat
5. Doom
6. Counter Strike
7. Halo (all)
8. Call of duty (all but Ghosts)
9. Battlefield (all)
10. Destiny

Nothing better than reminiscing your favorite games!!!

Almost forgot CONTRA!!
UP DOWN UP DOWN B A SELECT START

Last edited:
Unreal Tournament '99 and Unreal Tournament 2k4. UT3 was crap compared. If they combined the best features and got a better soundtrack again, brought back Assault Mode online (soooo many servers, maps, clans.. great times!)... it would be one of the best PC games of all time. I logged literally a month or two of my life playing that game online. So good.

M-M-M-M-Monster Kill!!

Super Bro's + World on SNES is still my favourite of all time though. World was, in my opinion, the best game ever made.. despite it being 2D. Music, concept, graphics, challenge factor, replayability, 2-player, level design. Mmmm. I still play though to 100% every now and then, never gets old.

Diablo 2 is definitely a favourite, pretty slick game.

GTA IV & Episodes from Liberty City. It would have been GTA V if they hadn't changed the cheat menu where you could use the phone and do the cheat over and over really quickly.. as opposed to entering some button code every time! Honestly, the retard who changed that ruined a great deal of replay fun! And disabling weapons inside buildings.. I mean again, the fuck are you doing? Going into Cluckin' Bell and hiding round the corner, getting 5*'s, drawing all the cops into a bottleneck and molotov cocktailing their asses into one giant corridor inferno clusterfuck.. that shit was hilarious. And massacre in the gay club.. same corridor concept, fire once, draw all the people out, see if you can mow them all down with a machine gun.

This dude almost had the idea. Watching cops get jiggy on each other in a pile of flames was exactly what I needed after a shit day at work. Side splitting stuff.