• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin How to score on the street?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ForEverAfter

Ex-Bluelighter
I don't want sources, nor do I want people telling me not to do this. I went down to a couple of supposed hot spots today dressed like a junky and trolled around looking for some gear. I've never had to do this before. I don't want to get stabbed or fucked over. Just looking for some advice. What's the best approach? Do you go up to people and ask them? If so, what people? How do you ask them? Are train stations good places to try or is that a myth? I'm going to find some anyway, so just help me do it safe if you can. Thanks.

We can't give advice on how to acquire drugs. I suggest you read the Forum Rules and Guidelines and learn what is appropriate for the message boards here. I just re-read it today and I suggest you do the same, as to avoid being banned. Have a good day!

approach people who u expect would be able to get it , dont approach people that u suspect would fuck u over , make sure its gear for the cash , not cash then brb ... dont go to too many dodgy areas with them either . thats all just general knowledge , approach them nicely and just be like excuse me bro/mate how ever u great someone , dont suppose u can get gear ? u will probably get some bad responses . but thats just part of the deal . thats about all the advice i can give u , i have to do this soon as well :p

I remember when I was a teenager people at train stations used to ask me if I was chasing all the fucking time. At the time it annoyed me cause I thought it meant that I look like a junky. Now that I actually want some, it annoys me that they don't do it. Does this still happen? Dealers approaching customers? Like if I linger around the right area, will some gear just fall in my lap, so to speak?

Have a good day!

You too, buddy.

In other words I mean like go for people who u could take on sorta shit , not sketchy psycho looking fucks lol .

forever after : If you can, watch from a distance at the spot and see if you can determine who has product. NEVER FRONT YOUR MONEY UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES. If they want to see the money, show it to them CAREFULLY - hold it at a distance sufficient that they cannot snatch it out of your hand easily but they can also see how much money you have. Be extremely aware of everyone around you. If things get weird, do not hesitate to just fuckin bail. ABOVE ALL do NOT act scared or nervous, they can "smell" fear and may take advantage of that. It takes practice get the technique down.
You never know who might fuck you over so again, DO NOT HAND OVER MONEY until you get the dope. If you can score from someone, ask for their phone number, then once you see if the dope is any good, maybe you can start setting up your deals by phone and it wont be so sketchy.

Oh, and once you see someone you suspect is dealing just go to him and tell him "hey yo man im looking for some (your local name for whatever dope you want. If they say they dont know what you're talking about or "fuck you white boy" or anything like that, dont argue with them, just keep walking. Don;t let them drag you into a confrontation if you can help it.

Scoring from people you don't know? Get strapped, my friend, that is the best suggestion I got for ya. Seriously. They play hard on the streets and they are WAITING for marks like you. Really.

BTW, how does a junkie dress? Just curious...

Otherwise, be careful out there man. If I thought it would be useful I would urge you not to go to the streets. When the streets were the only option I had I just laid it down. I was living in DC for a time, but a white chick trying to score in a DC hood with a car? Not a good thing. They would take my car and the money, and the gangbang would suck. For me.

sketchy psycho looking fucks lol .

Did y'all see me out today? I looked that bad? Y'all just jealous...
lmao

@ForEver: As far as what to say, "you holdin'?" is pretty universal. If they don't know what you mean, move on. And boy is H (gear) and girl is coke/ready rock. This is in case you did not know. 'Cause THEY should know...

if they have the particular look and persona id ask

but i wouldnt walk up to them and ask right away.. start a small conversation first, see where it leads, then bring it up

i pretty much found all my links in liquor stores and on the bus.

really really good links too, youd be surprised where you can find a connection

It really depends on the area you live in, a lot of cities really have no visible scene, you need to hit up needle exchanges and get friendly with people, which can be a hassle and will have a lot of trial and error. If you are blessed and live near a dope mecca, for example, chicago, philly/new jersey, balitmore, etc, you can go to certain neighborhoods and score open air. Like someone else said, you never give money first, thats not how heroin is sold. If you are white they will usually yell at you to get your attention, you want to deal with people that are in groups that look busy, not individuals because they tend to be rip off artists. But like I said, it really depends on where you are at, because other dope scenes like denver, seattle, its normal to have one dealer working himself. Search for opiophile and look at their "the scene" forum, has a lot of useful information for scoring. Homeless people and prostitutes can be of great use but it seems like where I'm at most bums smoke crack and meth and not heroin.

Street scoring is never without risk. By using intuition, and a little common sense, you can minimize the risk considerably. Its a big plus if you are good at reading people and body language. The problem with going strapped is that if god forbid you get caught by the law you now of a drugs possession felony in ADDITION to a weapons charge and that is enough to get you in FAR more trouble than if you werent carrying a gun.
If you don't act scared your chances of getting jacked drop significantly. Do you have any friends that have street score experience that you could ask to go with you so you could see how it works?

Holy fucking shit. That was awesome. The most intense deranged mission ever. Didn't give up till I got what I wanted. New source for h and speed and everything else. Trip report impending. Many thanks for the advice!

Status
Not open for further replies.