• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction OD Social 2.1 v. "I just dropped my Gucci loafers off to get fixed" - Muv

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Tripman: i have wanted to ask this for a while but haven't but since we're trying to reach 1000 posts i'll ask.. WTF is your avatar? haha

It looks like a pill cutter lol

Yeah the two gay guys are soooo funny on modern family. My favorite is the daughter Haley. She's fucking hot. And was born in 1990 so I take back my underage comment. I'd bang that babe all night long. She's like a younger Mila Kunis

Hahaha.

It's a bobbing cock doll called a Rock-a-Cock.

Pallidamors gave it to me as my avatar years ago.

Before he fucked up and left BL.

I can never change it now lol.

Everyone associates it with me on here haha.

I associate you with
tumblr_lmyvz4v3yL1qafrh6.png

yeah i won't ever be changing my avatar either, i have the eye of horus on my business cards and return address labels also. Horus is my god. (not trying to start religous conversation since it is touchy for some peeps but just wanted to note it) It is also on my packing labels on ebay (forgot bout that one)

Interesting.

he Eye of Ra, Eye of Horus and wedjat eye are all different names given to representations of eyes with similar distinctive markings which appear throughout Ancient Egypt on tomb and temple surfaces, on objects and in the form of jewellery and amulets. The underlying beliefs and ideas associated with these representations are often confusing, particularly given that the different forms of the eye are not always well characterized and distinguished from each other.

OMG YES TRICOMB.

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.