• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction OD Social 2.1 v. "I just dropped my Gucci loafers off to get fixed" - Muv

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Captain is out for the day, I have to go to the needle exchange. I have a few hundred to go exchange today.

the shower water somehow kinda causes too much friction. thus, I prefer to use lube.

[anything to get to 400 posts, anything]

I've got at least a hundred free chicken wings (for you non-believers out there ;)) from pizza hut this month alone.

ME TOO! I walk back, and make some! Gotta love being a delivery driver for a pizza place xD

I hope that was worth it toothey ;).

I want free chicken wings. :(

Yeah, when you pick her arse up and carry her over to the sink basin and fuck her on that.

Sex in the shower would take fucking hours haha. I've done it plenty of times it never has a happy ending until I get the fuck over to the basin.

suppp!!!

wanted to stop in say i love all of you!!

lacster, out!

Congrats Tripman on getting the OD Mod spot.. i just noticed it now, i haven't been online all day. I wish i could be a Mod for just the social thread.. My title could be OD Social Moderator, That would be great... for me lol.
I'm not joking though.. can you guys consider it?

lol that's not why i have it. I didn't even know they put this on tabs of cid.. I would probly take it if i could get one lol. I have about 5 eye of horus pendants that are left over from when i used to sell jewelry on eBay. I'm gonna give one to my son and one to my daughter. Didn't you say last night that your girl has it tatted on her neck? Thats cool, im getting it tatted on me too, i just don't know where. I have a tat on my right forearm so maybe my left? But i do like the idea of it on the back of the neck.

EDIT: iight im outtie for a bit, gotta make something to eat. Probly the wings of a buffalo lol. Be back later.
Peace OD.

Last edited:
lol that's not why i have it. I didn't even know they put this on tabs of cid.. I would probly take it if i could get one lol. I have about 5 eye of horus pendants that are left over from when i used to sell jewelry on eBay. I'm gonna give one to my son and one to my daughter. Didn't you say last night that your girl has it tatted on her neck? Thats cool, im getting it tatted on me too, i just don't know where. I have a tat on my right forearm so maybe my left? But i do like the idea of it on the back of the neck.

EDIT: iight im outtie for a bit, gotta make something to eat. Probly the wings of a buffalo lol. Be back later.
Peace OD.

She sure does!

Funnily enough I immediately ate the only 1 hit with it on the print. I was sad to only get one of them as it was amazingly good. But the other blotter I posted a picture of was super bomb too. =D %)

Peace out HOOD, I should bounce offline soon myself.

If you haven't done this yet, check out my music on reverb nation. Be good and stoned or high first. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.