• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction OD Social 2.1 v. "I just dropped my Gucci loafers off to get fixed" - Muv

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got my hair cut at a place called BARBER Q today *AND* I almost got a pulled pork banh mi for lunch but went with a hot dog instead and regretted it. True stories.

We got da peeza hut.

australia.jpg

I was asking to ascertain how popular buffalo wings are... but thanks man. Not that I even like pizza in America. ;)

Buffalos dont have wings man ;).

But in all reality. Buffalo wings dont exist in australia. Period. Not real buffalo wings anyway.

Be honest Tripman, did your authentic Australian ass make that pizza, or did you image google search for it? BE HONEST MAN.

I'm going to take 1 last wax dab and hit the shower.

I shared that pizza with my best friend google, do you know him?

I think we may have some kinda chicken wings from pizza hut yeah, but like I dont eat them and I don't think they call em buffalo wings

I shared that pizza with my best friend google, do you know him?

I think we may have some kinda chicken wings from pizza hut yeah, but like I dont eat them and I don't think they call em buffalo wings

Roflcopter. Your posts are hilarious Tripman.

I wonder if Pizza Hut would create a pizza for me in the shape of Los Angeles county. =D

oh lol.. yeah.

im always nervous to do that shit on my laptop because it has a built in camera and who knows who can see me through it, i use linux so i *should* be safe but i also know how easy it is to use a trojan horse prog.

Status
Not open for further replies.