View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

DXM+Benadryl

deadheadgirl

Greenlighter
Hi, I have ingested 500mg of of dxm and 500mg of diphenhydramine I am also planning on taking 2 25mg tabs of vistiral(hydroxyzine) when the trip hits. Does anyone have any suggestions as to things to do while tripping or what the trip might be like? I am open to anything so all are welcome. I will continue to update as the trip comes on

What kind of visuals?cev or oev.. I am a fairly experienced dxm tripper I have a strong tolerance for most drugs

put on a seat belt man, your about to launch into another world.

seriously man?? 500mgs diphenhydramine??? DPH is not recreational, though i do enjoy 100-200mgs DXM with 50mgs DPH, not fucking 500.....have fun seeing spiders and going schizo....natural consequence i guess

I wonder if OP is still alive, must have been a hell of a night with that combo lol.

I wonder if OP is still alive, must have been a hell of a night with that combo lol.

As he stopped posting last night after he said the DPH was hitting him hard after saying he would be updating all night. Hopefully the dude is ok and just had a pretty intense exp. I could not handle dissociatives and DPH, I have never even done a 'proper' dose of DPH for more then sedation effects but from the hundreds of reports ive read, no way.

I did a dose of DPH once just to check it out. Very dreamy. My short term memory was slurred across my senses, ie: seeing things as they were a few hours before, hearing voices of people I had previously spoken to that day. That was a 400mg dose.

Impossible to stay awake so the OP probably fell asleep. I liked the initial effects, but the next morning I was SO groggy and it took a week to get over the side-effects like strange sensations in my limbs. Not fun, and not worth it.

For some reason I dont think OP was prepared for what happened. Even 300mg DXM + 300mg DPH is meant to be pretty intense

If the OP does check back, it would be interesting to hear an experience report. And why so much antihistamine drugs were ingested.. DPH and hydroxyzine? Why?

Yea, even 150mg of dxm and 50 mg of dph was really weird for me, with no prior experience to any dissassociates or psychedelics other than weed, it's been two days and I still feel a bit out of it! Lol

Well its been days and theres been no reply so hopefully he is ok, ive seen him take some heroic doses and post about it like this before though or maybe im confused, fingers crossed anyway

600 milligrams of DXM+400 milligrams of diphen had me retarded. I was at a concert sitting at the bar when it really kicked in. I kept poking some girl that was sitting next to me cause I thought she was a robot. I'm surprised I didn't get my ass kicked, but her boyfriend thought it was funny and said I looked like I had been up for days huffing gas.

Last edited: