Bluelight

Thread: DXM+Benadryl

1. Collapse Details
    DXM+Benadryl 
    Hi, I have ingested 500mg of of dxm and 500mg of diphenhydramine I am also planning on taking 2 25mg tabs of vistiral(hydroxyzine) when the trip hits. Does anyone have any suggestions as to things to do while tripping or what the trip might be like? I am open to anything so all are welcome. I will continue to update as the trip comes on

2. Collapse Details

Prepare to have some crazy visuals

3. Collapse Details

What kind of visuals?cev or oev.. I am a fairly experienced dxm tripper I have a strong tolerance for most drugs

4. Collapse Details

+6:42pm The dph is hitting me and a bit hard

5. Collapse Details

put on a seat belt man, your about to launch into another world.

6. Collapse Details

seriously man?? 500mgs diphenhydramine??? DPH is not recreational, though i do enjoy 100-200mgs DXM with 50mgs DPH, not fucking 500.....have fun seeing spiders and going schizo....natural consequence i guess

7. Collapse Details

^Thats exactly why people take large doses of DPH.

8. Collapse Details

I wonder if OP is still alive, must have been a hell of a night with that combo lol.

9. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by pbuilder View Post
    I wonder if OP is still alive, must have been a hell of a night with that combo lol.
    As he stopped posting last night after he said the DPH was hitting him hard after saying he would be updating all night. Hopefully the dude is ok and just had a pretty intense exp. I could not handle dissociatives and DPH, I have never even done a 'proper' dose of DPH for more then sedation effects but from the hundreds of reports ive read, no way.

10. Collapse Details

I did a dose of DPH once just to check it out. Very dreamy. My short term memory was slurred across my senses, ie: seeing things as they were a few hours before, hearing voices of people I had previously spoken to that day. That was a 400mg dose.

Impossible to stay awake so the OP probably fell asleep. I liked the initial effects, but the next morning I was SO groggy and it took a week to get over the side-effects like strange sensations in my limbs. Not fun, and not worth it.

11. Collapse Details

For some reason I dont think OP was prepared for what happened. Even 300mg DXM + 300mg DPH is meant to be pretty intense

12. Collapse Details

If the OP does check back, it would be interesting to hear an experience report. And why so much antihistamine drugs were ingested.. DPH and hydroxyzine? Why?

13. Collapse Details

Threads like this are the reason people think all stoners are brain dead imbeciles.

14. Collapse Details

Yea, even 150mg of dxm and 50 mg of dph was really weird for me, with no prior experience to any dissassociates or psychedelics other than weed, it's been two days and I still feel a bit out of it! Lol

15. Collapse Details

Well its been days and theres been no reply so hopefully he is ok, ive seen him take some heroic doses and post about it like this before though or maybe im confused, fingers crossed anyway

16. Collapse Details

Diph recreationally? DXM sure, thats great stuff, but cmon now.

17. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by thedeadlywar View Post
    Diph recreationally? DXM sure, thats great stuff, but cmon now.
    I've heard that 300mg DXM + 300mg DPH is actually fun.

18. Collapse Details

600 milligrams of DXM+400 milligrams of diphen had me retarded. I was at a concert sitting at the bar when it really kicked in. I kept poking some girl that was sitting next to me cause I thought she was a robot. I'm surprised I didn't get my ass kicked, but her boyfriend thought it was funny and said I looked like I had been up for days huffing gas.
    Last edited by MrDiamondFDC; 11-03-2012 at 05:20.

19. Collapse Details

Uhh, why would anyone do this to themselves?

20. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by deadheadgirl View Post
    Does anyone have any suggestions as to things to do while tripping or what the trip might be like?
    Good job.

We don't allow live trip reports anyway.

21. Collapse Details

Vistaril potentiates DXM x 10. I wouldn't be surprised if the OP overdosed on that combination.

22. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by King Sasquatch View Post
    Threads like this are the reason people think all stoners are brain dead imbeciles.
    Hahaha yea. And names like "deadheadgirl" XD

I hope shes okay. I don't get why shes asking what it should be like when she said shes done it.

23. Collapse Details

I would suggest a trip sitter, that sounds like it may become out of control at some point, be careful and have fun!

24. Collapse Details

I didn't know Vistaril potentiated DXM magnificently until I took some 1 month ago. I hadn't done DXM in 5 years until last month.. I just wanted to try it and see if it felt like it used to.

I made two big mistakes. First, I didn't check to see the Vistaril I was taking for anxiety would magnify the effects of the DXM. Second, I drink Delsym cough syrup.. you know.. the extended release shit? I only drank 180mgs worth of dxm. But no fucking lie it felt like I had drank 600!

Long story short, I was tripping ballz for two days straight! I had to keep taking the vistaril.. 100mg a day. That just made it even longer. I was scared as shit the entire time. I was paranoid thinking the cops were going to beat down my door and bust me for shit I had done in my past. That was not a good trip..

I can't even imagine taking diphenhydramine on top of that. I would have been FUCKING GONE for a week!