• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

I live in Central America

North American who moved to Costa Rica in 2006 and now lives here

These are the main substances that they use here.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ FLOWS LIKE WATER +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Compact tetracannabinol ( Cajeta ) low grade weed :X
Compact tetracannabinol ( High Grade, Jamaican ) mid grade bud :|
Hydroponic tetracannabinol ( Kripe ) ((expensive for normal users)) 8o
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Cocaine , overly cut and stomped on to profit :!
Cocaine , decent all around (Fish Scale ) ;)
Cocaine , Tutttie Fruity (Flavored Smooth Rose Colored ) ||expensive for normal users||%)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Crack Cocaine :? ( sadly the cheapest and most used among bums, homeless and street kids)8(
________________________________DIFFICULT TO GET ______________________
LSD, Ketamine, MDMA, and Psyclobin Shrooms, Tar/h4 Colombian Skag =D my fav

You can send people friend requests or add them as a contact but it's a request.

How is the heroin? Not sure if you have had any dope from the states, just curious to how heroin there compares to like NYC or NJ dope. You said it's difficult to get, how difficult? Is it because not a lot of people use it there? You would think it would be somewhat common. I know Costa Rica (if that is where you live, says in your avatar) is a transhipment point, so a lot of drugs pass through to go on to other countries, but I am sure there's a lot of bleed over in the supply chain. Maybe that's why the heroin is hard to get(?).. The majority of Colombian dope gets muled into NYC or shipped through the Caribbean. Drugs cheap there compared to the States? No prices, but just a general viewpoint if you can. Also, dealers on the street or do you have to call and meet? I think that's all for now.

I'm back to answer the question above

1. I never done H in the USA i started here

2. I have had Black tar and variations of H4 just add water or sniff

3. It's difficult because you can only find it through the Colombians and most them stick to one area, some of the locals have but cut the shit out if it *beware ( found powder chocolate in once )

4. I'm pretty sure but not positive that this is what gets shipped up there i don't know if its like what they use to make "scramble" i think they call it.

5. I can't talk about prices.

6. yes, dealers are on the street but you have to find someone you trust.

YO Central america duude . . . whats Costa Rica like? What are the best beaches in Costa Rica?

When I was locked up in. County my cellie was this Mexican dude with connections to a cartel and he told me about the flavored cocaine they they get down there..he said its the best shit I would ever have and I kinda didn't really know whst to think..I trusted him but it seemed too ridiculous that there is avored coke but you just said it

So tell me more about this flavored coke..does it have multiple flavors? (I think he was tellin me like orange and strawberry).. any info would be cool..thanks

Flavored coke sounds terrible, I'd hate to snort anything flavored.

So do most folks down there smoke the lower grade weed? If you've been to the US, is it similar to the cheap weed in the US, in quality etc.?

Is smoking weed (or doing any other drug) common? And is it more common among certain demographics (rural, urban, poor, rich, whatever) or pretty spread out over the spectrum?

What are the most popular drugs? Is going to jail for drug possession common (thinking like only enough drugs for personal use)?

Any research chemical scene down there? People here (Texas, but also the rest of the US) are crazy about the research chems these days it seems.

This thread is funny, I like it.

Haha hey good idea costa rica.

I am also interested if going to jail for drug posession is a common thing down there. Its funny because there aee so few things that I am passionate about and that is one of them.

if your a forigner then they will more then likely just make you pay a fine and maybe a bribe on top of that ...in mexico they decriminalized all drugs for personal use, so you dont really have to worry about that

Good coke has its own flavor, and it's muy delicioso. Why mess with that? Gotta love the stench of uncut fishscale.

yeah of course but whats wrong with tryin something new?..im not saying always get it but just to try it once..im all over it

Hi,

I was researching Americans living in Panama. The real estate prices seemed great. Any info or website would be appreciated. Thanks

I bet they just mix it with koolaid powder. Or spray it with that italian soda syrup. Hell that would be a good way to hide the coke, cut it with koolaid and reseal it in the koolaid packets.

Yea I been in central America as well. Thank you but I prefer my american weed. yea costa rica has bomb stuff but at a hefty price and a hard time finding the people that grow hydro legit . That Jamaican out door sucks ass and does not get better than mid grade American weed. Coke is another story tho with the right Colombian people. Rolls usually suck unless you reagent test and you may find something good.