• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

etizolam vs xanax

Status
Not open for further replies.

laCster

Bluelighter
i know there are a bunch of threads that i found on bluelight dealing with etizolam, im just drunk and benzod out and had some kratom so idk why i made this post...

oh yah, now i do....

which do you think is more recreational....xanax or etizolam??

which provides more euphoria... xanax or etizolam??

thanks !!!!

ps
i <3 effie, NT, CH, aveo, pj, loulou, C2L, trippman!!!!!

<3 back at you!

I'd side with alprazolam. I really like it. I haven't tried etizolam, but Pegasus told me (and posted about this in Other Drugs publicly) that it caused blepharospasms for him. I've never gotten this side effect with alprazolam.

ooooh blepharospasms! those sounds funn....lmaoooo

i have some xanax right now, and my etizolam will be here either friday, saturday, or monday so ill let y'all know how it is...

im tempted to eat some xanny right now...yummm lolol

^ I prefer etizolam too. Slightly longer lasting, better muscle relaxant properties but also the anxiolytic/calming properties of alprazolam. It's nice stuff.

Etizolam is indeed potent in terms of relieving anxiety and causing sedation and muscle relaxation. The sedation is very pronounced in my case, however. Also, coordination gets thrown off pretty wildly around .5 mg (for me). I've been taking .25 mgs to help with anxiety when I need to interact with groups--and the experience is not a nightmare. I would venture to say it has at least as much abuse potential as Xanax, but definitely all of the therapeutic potential.

I've never been one to eat benzos just to get my rocks off, so maybe my input is somewhat devalued.

^ I think it's important to talk about the therapeutic side as well... after all, that's what these drugs are intended for. I didn't find etizolam too sedating, not so much that it would negate it's calming, anxiolytic effects.

What's a good startin dose for someone benzo tolerant?
LaC, u get yours yet? Still waitin here...ugh lol

etizolam did something alprazolam never managed, make me take more. Amnesia occurs so i found out the next day by counting.
Alprazolam makes me depressed and introverted, etizolam happy and social.

Etizolam seems to cause substantial amnesia vs alprazolam (& others benzo's) so be aware!

Personally never tried etizolam yet but have tried many other benzos and in my opinion Valium is were its at. With xanis you dont seem to get any euphoria compared to val. Ive also done research and found that other people pefer etiz. Than xani

just got my etizolam today!!! took 1mg and gfelt awesome... definitely can feel the muscle relaxant properties and i'd have to agree, etizolam is better than xanny...

etizolam did something alprazolam never managed, make me take more. Amnesia occurs so i found out the next day by counting.
Alprazolam makes me depressed and introverted, etizolam happy and social.

Etizolam seems to cause substantial amnesia vs alprazolam (& others benzo's) so be aware!
That's weird it's the opposite for me

just got my etizolam today!!! took 1mg and gfelt awesome... definitely can feel the muscle relaxant properties and i'd have to agree, etizolam is better than xanny...

<~Jealous. Hmph! Mine best show up soon.
Still trippin, so no hatin. How's ur soberz night goin lol

HHow come i dont get any effect from taking xanax? I take. 25 Mg which are prescribed to me and nothing? Jist started taking them to so cant be built up tolerance,

ram21r, we don't allow discussion on different brands I'm afraid..

Regarding the Xanax, .25 is not a big dose so that's probably why you're not feeling much, do you have any benzo experience? I'd talk to your doctor rather than increase the dose yourself however.

Status
Not open for further replies.